Fan Fictions

Old is gold(OS series on old tv couples)Epi 59 pg131(MriAra,MihirPurva - Page 21

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Old is gold(OS series on old TV couples)Episode 16 (Uday Veer-Manyata)

This is my attempt to give a happy ending to the tragic love story of Sanjay-Kalpana in Ghajini.
Happy ending

Uday Veer Singh is a business man who has just returned from London.

Uday Veer is travelling in the car.The car is stuck is in the traffic block.He is irritated.He sees a stylish girl on the bike.He smiles.he can't take his eyes off her.

Manyata is a small model who claims to be in love with Uday Veer Singh just to gain publicity to boost She gets a lot of offers and sometimes she becomes the acting manager of the company for which she works as a model.

Uday Veer reads Manyata's interviews where she says that she is dating Uday.He is angry.He goes to Manyata's office to question her.He is shocked to see her.Because she is the girl who made him fall for her at the first sight when she was on the bike.He smiles.

MANYATA:You have come here for my interview?To know about my relation with Uday Veer Singh.Right?
Uday Veer's lips shiver:Ya...
MANYATA:Yes,i'm dating Uday Veer.I have told our love story to many people.But still i will narrate it to you.I met him first during my morning walk on the beach.He fell for me at first sight itself.Immediately he proposed to me.I was shocked.I refused to accept him.The next day i met him again.He proposed to me in a beautiful manner.He kneeled down with flowers in his hands.Finally i said ok...
Uday Veer tries to control his laughter.He gives his phone number to her.
UDAY:I'm not a journalist.I came here to tell you that i'm interested in modelling.So if there is any chance,please inform me.
MANYATA:Oh!Seeing your dressing style i thought you are a famous magazine interviewer.Ok..i will call you.
UDAY:Sure?
MANYATA:Ya...if there is any chance for you...What is your name?
UDAY:Uday Veer.
MANYATA:Your name is also Uday Veer?What a coincidence that your name is same as my boyfriend's name.
Uday smiles.

UDAY:I will wait for your call.

M:Ok..
Uday Veer thinks about his conversation with Manyata and laughs:Chatter box!

Uday Veer's cell rings.He picks up the phone.
"Hi Uday Veer...I'm Manyata".
He excited:Manyata!
MANYATA:I will give you a chance to act.Will you do that?
He is surprised:Acting?Me?

Uday Veer meets Manyata.
MANYATA:Our company manager Mr.Lattu is conducting a function.He asks me to bring Uday Veer as the chief guest.But...
UDAY:But?
MANYATA:I will tell you a truth...i don't know who Uday Veer Singh is.
Uday Veer pretends to be shocked:What?
MANYATA:Nobody in our area has seen Uday Veer.So i'm thinking of bringing a fake Uday Veer for the function.I think you look stylish...and people will believe that you are Uday Veer is you if you dress up like him.
UDAY:Me as your Uday Veer singh?
MANYATA:Ya..please...since your name is also same there won't be name confusion for me.
UDAY:But on one condition...
MANYATA:Ya...but please don't ask me a big amount of money.I'm not a top model.
Uday Veer laughs:Not money..i want your friendship.
She smiles:Sure..
She shakes his hand.He is happy.He thinks:Manyata...you don't know how much i value your friendship.

Uday Veer comes for the function in a car.Manyata thinks:How smart he is.He took a good car for rent.
Manyata goes near him to receive him.
UDAY:Hi sweetheart..
He shows his hand to her hinting her to hold it.She smiles.

She holds his hand and walks to the venue.

All are around him for his autograph.Manyata feels like laughing:Foolish people.

Manyata and Uday Veer are on the beach.
She laughs:Everyone believed that you are Uday Veer Singh.So funny.To be frank you were looking like a real business magnet.Thanks a lot.You saved my reputation.
He smiles:Manyata,i came there only for you...because i love you.

Tu meri adhoori pyaas pyaas,
Tu aa gayi mann ko raas raas,
Ab to...
Ab to tu aa jaa paas paas,
Hai guzarish..

She is shocked.
UDAY:I want to marry you.You are becoming a successful model.But i'm nothing.I will wait for your reply.Think and give me a reply.Uday Veer proposed to you on the beach in your tall story.I also proposed to you on the beach.
He smiles.
Manyata is freezing.She doesn't know how to react.

Hai haal to dil ka tang tang,
Tu rang jaa mere rang rang,
Bas chalna mere sang sang,
Hai guzarish..

He goes away.Manyata is stunned.

<!--[endif]-->

Manyata rings him up.
MANYATA:Uday Veer...i want to meet you immediately.
Uday Veer is nervous. Uday Veer meets Manyata in a beach.
Manyata smiles:I have always dreamt of marrying a rich man.But now i feel that what is the use of getting a rich man?I will get diamonds and gold.But to get love no need of marrying a rich man.I'm greedy for love,not for money.Because i'm an orphan who has'nt got love at all.First time somebody is loving me.How can i reject your love?
Kehde tu haan to zindagi,
Jharno se choot ke hassegi,
Moti honge moti rahon mein..
Yeah yeah yeah,

Uday Veer becomes very happy.Cupping her face he says:I promise you Manyata I will give you a lot of love.Now onwards you are not an orphan.

Hai guzarish..

M:Thank you Uday for loving me.

U:I have to thank you for loving me as your love is precious.

They both are very emotional.
Hai guzarish..(Ghajini).

Hearing the calling bell ring Manyata opens the door.It was Uday Veer.
MANYATA:Hi...
Uday Veer gives her a cover:There is a dress inside.Wear this and come out.I will be waiting outside.
Uday Veer goes.
Manyata opens the cover.She is surprised to see a beautiful attire and gold earrings.
MANYATA:How did Uday Veer afford this?Strange.He must have got a contract.So he is taking me for a treat.
She smiles.
She wears them and comes out of the house.Uday is waiting in the car.Manyata is surprised:Uday Veer...this car?Again you took it for rent?
UDAY:Get inside the car.
She gets inside the car.Uday Veer starts driving.
Uday:You look gorgeous.
She blushes.
MANYATA:You got a contract?You spent the advance money immediately on my dress and earrings?That's not good.You have to save your money. You are a beginner in modeling.

Uday Veer stops the car before a restaurant.
MANYATA:Why have we come here?
UDAY:Come out.
He takes her inside.The room is decorated.
MANYATA:Wow!Uday Veer..i can't understand anything.By the way why have you brought me here?How could you afford such a big restaurant?
UDAY:I will give answers to all your questions.
He makes her sit on his lap.
Uday:First tell me...did you like it?

Man:I loved it.But I am tense...tell me frankly how did you get so much of money?Through modelling contract.Right?I hope not through any wrong way.
Uday:Manyata...Trust me.I didn't do anything wrong.
She is relieved.
Uday:I brought you here to break the suspense.I can't hide the truth anymore.Manyata...you think you lied to others that you love Uday Veer Singh.But it was not a lie.It's true.I'm Uday Veer Singh.
She laughs:Funny...
UDAY:No...i'm telling the truth seriously.Please believe..
MANYATA:Are you crazy...
Suddenly a guy comes inside:Good evening Sir...tomorrow's meeting...
UDAY:We will discuss about it later.
He:Sorry for the interruption Sir.
He goes.
Manyata is shocked:You are Uday Veer Singh?
UDAY:Yes...
MANYATA:Then...then why did'nt you tell me this before?
UDAY:I wanted to surprise you...

MANYATA:This is too much Uday Veer...He fooled me.
Uday:Manyata ...I am also an orphan like you.I lost my parents long ago.I could'nt get love in my life.
Kaise mujhe tu mil gayi,
Kismat pe aaye naa yaakeen,
Utar aayi jheel mein jaise chand utarta hai kabhi,
Haule haule dheere se,

Manyata is shocked.

Uday:I wanted some one to love me,not my money and fame.All the girls who came behind me were after my money.They never loved me.But you loved me as I am.You loved me the ordinary man Uday Veer,not the rich business man Uday Veer.I felt nice about it.That's why..I did'nt hide it purposefully.

Manyata becomes emotional.
Gunguni dhoop ki tarah se taranum mein tum,
Choo ke mujhe guzari hu yu,
Dekhu tumhe ya mein sunu,
Tum ho sukoon, tum ho junoon,

MANYATA:But how did the rich business man like you chose me?You will get a better girl Uday Veer.I'm poor.
She is about to move away.He feels upset.He holds her hand:I will not get better girl.I hid the truth from you..fearing whether i will lose you..because i know you very well.But i told you the truth.Now i regret revealing the truth.Because of my identity,i'm losing you.But please Manyata...don't leave me and go..I want you to be with me always.
He is really emotional.
Kyu pehle naa aayi tum?
Kaise mujhe tu mil gayi, hoo hoo..
Kismat pe aaye naa yaakeen, hoo hoo..

Her eyes get filled up with tears.She holds his arms:We will be always together.
They both smile with tears in their eyes.

Uday Veer and Manyata look deeply into each other's eyes.

Aaa..aaa...
Aaa..aaa...
Zindagi sitar ho gayi,
Rimjhim malhaar ho gayi,
Mujhe aata nahi kismat pe apni yakeen,
Kaise mujhko mili tum..(Ghajini)

The end...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing thank for happy ending i really hate sad ending n lovely pic
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice story
I don't know abut this show
Bt I liked u gave ghajani movie happy ending

Keep smiling
Dimple.K thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woww..like..it's awesome!Loved it.πŸ‘πŸΌThanxx for the pm πŸ˜Šand looking forward to reading your other works alsoπŸ˜‰
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n terrific OS, well written
wittydragon thumbnail
very nice os, di. really amazingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ. loved the os frm d core of my heartπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb os...⭐️⭐️⭐️...Manyata uses Uday to be popular in her modelling industry by telling that they are together...😲...Uday fell in love with her at first sight...πŸ˜›...He meets her in disguise of a model...πŸ˜‰...He proposes her and after some time she accepts...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Uday gifts her an attire and earrings and takes her to a restaurant......Uday tells her that he is the actual Udayveer...😎...Manyata is shocked and leaves to go but Uday request her and they finally unites......loved it...❀️❀️❀️...thank u 4 pm...πŸ˜ƒ...
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! I really loved ur way of showing ghazini's ending...
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
epi 15 wow
such a lovely romantic OS
Arjun adding some spice n mystery into his wifes day

epi 16
who doesn't love a happy ending
Uday went to confront manyata that day but then realized it was his dream girl
liked fact he proposed to her on beach exactly like she told
n how he made sure she loved him for him b4 revealing his true identity
so happy his anger disappeared when he saw her n he didn't take any revenge
thanks for pm n plz keep em comin

Edited by Heatsha8176 - 8 years ago
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lyk the concept...                      He disguise his identity...        But all's well that ends well...    Happy ending ... !!