Old is gold(OS series on old tv couples)Epi 59 pg131(MriAra,MihirPurva - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
Superb os. I love it. I love this jodi very much. Thanks for pm me. 
wow beautiful os loved it thank you for pm.
Aww this is so cute and lovely OS of Ishaan and Suhana its really damn sweet Suhana is a looteri Dulhan and for that she was arrested by the police after some few months she was realeased Suhana said to Ishaan that she has stolen his heart from his house also and that was his heart and plus he also stole hers so nice !!
Thanks for PM.😊
It was Awesome OS.😊
The Whole Part was so Lovely explained.😊
Please write this.😊
                                                                       PriyaCherry.
nice OS
OMG Suhana a thief who married men then left them on wedding night wow
Ishaan was the one that finally won her over
liked how he was waiting for her when she was released
thanks for pm n plz keep em comin

Old is gold(OS series on old TV couples)Episode 6 (Abhay-Piya)

I dedicate this to Insaneniyu , heemasomani,sanghita0000 ,shumi,taahir004 ,Jayeeta_06 who mentioned specially about Abhay-Piya.

Monsoon love story

When Piya looked at the rain drops hugging the grass, beautiful memories got into her heart.She thought about the beautiful blooming Monsoon romance between her and Abhay.It was during a rainy day she met Abhay for the first time.

Flash back...

She was crazy about rain.That day she walked along the road and enjoyed the rain.Her umbrella was blown away by the cool wind.
"Oh no!"That was her first reaction.
But within a moment a smile appeared on her face.

She enjoyed herself by dancing to the tune of the rain.

Rain drops covered her.She did not mind.She forgot about her surroundings and continued dancing in the rain.

Very soon she realized that a handsome man was watching her dance.She was embarrassed.

She was numb for a moment due to embarrassment.
He said,"Don't stop dancing.You are dancing well".
She smiled.
She took the umbrella from the road and walked forward.She was shy and thinking about how he reacted seeing her crazy rain dance she burst into laughter.
<!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->
<!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->

He was none other than Abhay.Surprisingly they met many times accidently during Monsoon.Then they realized that they are meant for each other.But they never expressed their love unaware of each other's feelings.

But one rainy day Abhay proposed her,

"Piya...I love you.Will you marry me?"

They both were very emotional.She gave him her answer by running to into his arms.Their first embrace was witnessed by rain.
It was Monsoon's wish to unite them.They danced together in the rain.

As they wished they exchanged rings in the rain as declared themselves as a couple.

Tomorrow is Piya's and Abhay's wedding.That will be a monsoon wedding..a rain wedding..Yes..they will be the first couple to wed in the rain.People thought that they are crazy.But they put their foot down.Rain made them fall in love with each other.So they wanted their dream wedding to take place in the presence of rain.That's why they chose Monsoon to get married.

Finally Abhay Piya's wedding day arrived.They were the most beautiful couple on the earth in their wedding attire.They stood inside the temple to get married with God's blessings.Then they looked outside.There was no rain.They looked at the sky standing in the temple compound.The sky was not in a mood to pour rain on them.They were really upset.The others became impatient.
Abhay's mother said,"Abhay...don't wait for the rain.Just get married to Piya now.What if it does'nt rain?"
Abhay and Piya became more upset.But they were determined.
Abhay replied,"No mom.We can get married only with rain's blessing.It has to rain.Because it knows that tonight i and Piya are going to get married.We are rain's pair.Rain loves us".

Piya said,"Yes.We are sure that it will rain.If it does'nt rain,we will postpone the wedding to a rainy night".
Others found them crazy.
Abhay and Piya waited eagerly for rain.Finally rain heard their prayer.It started raining.Abhay and Piya were really happy.They thanked rain together,"Thank you so much for accepting our invitation".
Abhay-Piya got married  in the rain.They smiled at each other with satisfaction and happiness.It was the most emotional and beautiful moment they ever had in their life.

Though their room was decorated with flowers they preferred to go out in that rainy night.They went to the farm house which was leaking.They did'nt have any problem with the leakage.They were happy when rain drops fell on them.In the presence of rain they became one in every way.

The end
Edited by jasminerahul - 8 years ago
Abhay n pia r my fav it was an amazing OS simple n beautiful
Awsme os
Loved it

I used to be a crazy abhay piya fan
The rain romance
Rain symbol of their love
They got married and happy to be together

Love u
Keep smiling
awesome os...⭐️⭐️⭐️...rain played the cupid between Abhay and Piya...😎...they met in a rainy night and after few meetings fell in love with each other...👏👏👏...Abhay proposed Piya and she accepted......they got married in a rainy day...🥳...loved it...❤️❤️❤️...thank u 4 dedicating it to me...🤗...thank u 4 pm...😃...
nice OS
both Abhay n Piya making their moments together special
so romantic
thanks for pm n plz keep em comin