fivestar2 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't understand why she's not leaving yet? When will she understand that Ahem loves only Gopi? She even saw Gopi's love in his eyes!? I just want her to leave already.Edited by fivestar2 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe she wants to hear it from his mouth. And she will leave if meera splits from her
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
She wont leave till Ahem tells her that he loves Gopi and not her... Once that's done, CVs will make her negative.. 
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Isn't this just like the Anita episode, will we have to wait till mansi does something to gopi before ahem shouts he's always loved gopi. 
fivestar2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

Isn't this just like the Anita episode, will we have to wait till mansi does something to gopi before ahem shouts he's always loved gopi.

that's what I'm thinking lol they need to finish this track so they can focus on Meera and Kinjal coming back to the right path
fivestar2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ani_gr

She wont leave till Ahem tells her that he loves Gopi and not her... Once that's done, CVs will make her negative..

this reminds me of the Anita track...
kavitha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: ani_gr

Yup, the CV's are likely to bring it that way.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: fivestar2

that's what I'm thinking lol they need to finish this track so they can focus on Meera and Kinjal coming back to the right path

If Mansi does something like that to Gopi or Koki, even Meera will start hating her. Ahem only proposed to Mansi to hurt Gopi & satisfy his ego.
Sd1978 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thot the anita track was different...in that he wasnt angry with gopi...and at that time hemwas already in love with her..in this current one..he is angry angry angry...and this reunion probably will nt happen so soon...once they reunite..the show ends ya? This will be long drawn out done to death track..sigh..
kavitha_r thumbnail
No, the show is not going to end so soon. Meera & Kinjal have to come to track. The girls should find the truth about their mom.