Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Intense FF: Jiya Jale... Jaan Jale...| Part 4 Pg 6| 29/5. (Page 5)

_Arushi_ IF-Dazzler
_Arushi_
_Arushi_

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hey Vini!Hug Sorry for not able to comment on chapter 2 but my exams were going on and got over yesterday.Ermm Loved both the parts.Thumbs Up So now Navya is considering Anant as her husband and Anant is not ready to act. Seems like there was a past before where they loved each other and probably something happened which made Anant to consider Sonia for marriage. Great going!! Do cont. soon!Smile

P.S. I can see this is one of your Arshi FF which you are writing here as AnYa. It is a complete pleasure to read it but just a small request to do a quick review before you post as in some lines there is Arnav written in place of Anant and Lavanya as Sonia. Hope you don't mind my advice dear!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Farwa60

..AgniJyotsna.. IF-Sizzlerz
..AgniJyotsna..
..AgniJyotsna..

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Arushi_

Hey Vini!Hug Sorry for not able to comment on chapter 2 but my exams were going on and got over yesterday.Ermm Loved both the parts.Thumbs Up So now Navya is considering Anant as her husband and Anant is not ready to act. Seems like there was a past before where they loved each other and probably something happened which made Anant to consider Sonia for marriage. Great going!! Do cont. soon!Smile

P.S. I can see this is one of your Arshi FF which you are writing here as AnYa. It is a complete pleasure to read it but just a small request to do a quick review before you post as in some lines there is Arnav written in place of Anant and Lavanya as Sonia. Hope you don't mind my advice dear!!Smile

That's okay, Aru! Hope you get wonderful results! Thanks a lot!

About the PS, I am sorry for the inconvenience! I will review it before I post from the next time! And I am always open for advices and suggestions from my friends and well-wishers!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Arushi_

_Arushi_ IF-Dazzler
_Arushi_
_Arushi_

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yagyaseni

Originally posted by _Arushi_

That's okay, Aru! Hope you get wonderful results! Thanks a lot!

About the PS, I am sorry for the inconvenience! I will review it before I post from the next time! And I am always open for advices and suggestions from my friends and well-wishers!
Thanks for the wishes Vini I need it!LOLSmile
Bdw I have updated my FF, if u get time do read it n comment!Big smile
ankita20 Senior Member
ankita20
ankita20

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
awesome update! cont soon :)
ankita20 Senior Member
ankita20
ankita20

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
wonderful update!! cont soon :)
loveshaMya40 Groupbie
loveshaMya40
loveshaMya40

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
interesting one! cont soon :)
Somulove Senior Member
Somulove
Somulove

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Lovely updates continue soon please
Farwa60 Senior Member
Farwa60
Farwa60

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Nice storyline.. why navya seperated anant from herself... cant wait to read ahead...

Go to top