Navya

Intense FF: Jiya Jale... Jaan Jale...| Part 4 Pg 6| 29/5. - Page 4

Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Yagyaseni

That's okay, Aru! Hope you get wonderful results! Thanks a lot!

About the PS, I am sorry for the inconvenience! I will review it before I post from the next time! And I am always open for advices and suggestions from my friends and well-wishers!

Thanks for the wishes Vini I need it!😆😊
Bdw I have updated my FF, if u get time do read it n comment!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update!! cont soon :)
Somulove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely updates continue soon please
Farwa60 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice storyline.. why navya seperated anant from herself... cant wait to read ahead...
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 5:

" She is my best friend, sonia!" said Anant, convincingly.

" Don't turn the question, Anant! I need the answer to my question!" said Sonia, in a stern voice.

" Yes, she is my best friend! And I can do anything for her! Even acting as her husband till she regains her memory!" said Anant in one breath, so that his confidence wouldn't come down, by hearing the gasps of Sonia.

" You can't do this to me, AB! I mean for your friend, you can't sacrifice our relationship!" said Sonia, pleadingly but it made no effect on the AB.

" It was due to Navya, that we started this relationship! She is your sister, dammit!" barked, Anant,

" I don't care, AB! I Love you!" said Sonia, finally confessing.

Shocked, was definitely an understatement in the comparison of feelings of AB, here.

" But I Love Her, Dammit!" Shouted Anant on the phone.

" Then why did you get engaged to me? One girl was not enough to satisfy you, AB?" asked Sonia Angrily.

" I never told this to Navya and Navya did realize that I have feelings for her but she gave importance to you rather than her feelings or mine! And the result is our relationship!" said Anant, tiredly.

" So you were forced into this by Navya, AB?" said Sonia, on the verge of tears.

" Yeah, SOrt of!" said Anant, after deciding he wouldn't lie to Sonia now.

" Then this marks the end of this relationship of ours, Mr. Anant Bajpai! Have a great Life ahead, maybe with Navya!" said Sonia, while disconnecting the call, not caring what he had to reply.

If it marked the end of one relation then it marked the new beginning of another.
----

Lobby, Hospital

"Uncle, I agree to act like her husband! Anything for Navya. Uncle! After all she is the only friend I have!" said Anant, while consoling Deepak.

"But Sonia..." 

" Broke the Engagement, Aunty" replied Anant, before Neeta Completed her question to Anant.

Everyone present there was shocked by the revelation. Sonia broke the engagement for this? It was a big thing, but she should have trusted Anant with this, being his Ex-Would Be Wife, now.

" I believe that a relation without trust is a waste, Uncle and Aunty! So I have no regrets!" said Anant, to stop them feeling so low.

" We are proud of you, Anant Bitwa! You have shown so much of maturity while taking this decision today!" said Dadiji, slightly smiling, as she never liked Sonia for her Anant.

" By the way, How is Navya?" asked Anant, concernedly.

" She is out of danger, Mr.Bajpai! She will be all fine with a few days of rest and love, which I am sure all of you will give to her! But the memory, we can't say anything" said Doctor, who reached there, listening to Anant's question.

" When can we discharge her from here, Doctor?" asked Deepak, impatiently.

" Tomorrow is the earliest, Mr.Mishra!" said the Doctor and excused himself.

Now, one thing they all knew was Navya wouldn't go to Mishra Mansion but to Bajpai Mansion as Anant's Wife.

----

AB, you destroyed my life, made me dream about you, only to make me feel shattered. And you made a huge mistake by telling me, your weakness! I will take the revenge of my broken love from you!, swore Sonia Kashyap, who was all set to take a revenge.

----

TBC

Hope you liked it!!
Please comment and like!!

Farwa60 thumbnail
Awesome update.. can't wait for navya's first day as Anant's wife!! And sonia is mean but maybe because of what she faced.. lets see whats up next!
Farwa60 thumbnail
And please do give longer updates...!!!
-juthee- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update :) continue soon plzz
aditnamit thumbnail
Awesome pls update  the next part soon
shreyabiswas73 thumbnail