Intense FF: Jiya Jale... Jaan Jale...| Part 4 Pg 6| 29/5. - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
This is really beautiful...
Loved the concept...and well written 
plzz update soon.. waiting 
Part 4

Everyone was depressed by Navya's condition. Navya was the heart of Bajpai and Mishra Family and no one expected her to be in this condition on her big day.

Anant knew what was next for him. His friendship towards Navya, will require a proof today, a question on his responsibility towards her will be raised today but he wasn't ready for that.Deepak and Neeta after discussing with the Bajpai family came to a decision and Deepak came forward and held Anant's shoulder, when he was looking into the ICU for Navya.

" Please be my Navya's husband, Anant!"

" Uncle? You know what you are asking?"

" Yes, Anant! Doctor said, even a mild shock could prove fatal for my Gudiya! I can't take any risk but she is here but she is so sure that you are her husband! There is no other way out, Beta!"

"I can't do this, Uncle! Try to understand, I have my own life and marriage is not a joke!" said Anant Bajpai, Owner of AB Group, who wrote his own destiny and also the destiny of his dear ones but today he failed.

" But Anant Beta, Navya is my only daughter and I know I must not have forced her in a marriage, but I was bound in the situation. But in this state, she thinks you are her husband! So please act as her husband till she gains her memory, this is a humble request of your father's best friend and she is your friend too, right!! Please Anant Beta, reconsider this!" said Deepak, father of Navya, who was hospitalized due to a serious accident in which she lost her memory, whose main reason was he, himself.

" But what about me, Uncle?"

" I told you Anant, just till she gains her memory! Tumhare Papa Ke Khatir, tumahre dost ke Khatir , please Anant Beta!"( For you Father, Anant and for you Friend, please)

" Par Sonia, usse kon samjhayega?"( But who will explain Sonia?)

" Who apni behen ke liye yeh karlegi Anant! Please ab mana mat karna! Bachpan se leke aaj tak, Navya ne jo bhi maanga hai Maine diya hai! Usne aaj anjaane mein tumhe maanga hai! Please beta!"( She would do this for her sister, Anant! Please don't refuse! Right from childhood I gave whatever Navya asked for and today in sub-conscious state, she asked for you!) he said while joining his palms in front of Anant, which shocked him and he nodded in disagreement and said,

" Sochoonga, Uncle! Give me some time!"

Deepak patted him on the shoulder and left him all alone once again. Anant turned and glanced at Navya, who was looking angelic in the hospital dress due to her pale skin and thought,

" Why Navya? WHy did you ask for me? When you yourself distanced yourself from me? Made me of Sonia's when my heart ached for you! And today again, you are asking for me! Why Navya?"

Questions were too many but the answer was just, silence.

He picked his phone up and called Sonia Kashyap, who was the cousin and best friend of , Navya who lost her parents and stayed in Mishra Mansion. She was a model by profession and was currently in Sydney for  shoot.

Sonia answered his call in just two rings and complained,

" So you got my thought now, AB?" 

"Sonia, I am not in the mood!! Actually Navya met with an accident!!" said Anant in a low tone, which was almost dead.

" What?? How is she right now? IS it major? How did it all happen? Today was her marriage right? God knows why everyone forced me to go for this shoot!! Answer me, AB!!" said Sonia, breathlessly.

" Take a breath, Sonia! She is alright, she was brought down by a truck when escaping from this marriage! She didn't want this marriage to happen!! Nothing much to worry except that she lost her memory and she is assuming me as her husband!!" said Anant in one breath.

" Assuming as her...what?"

" As her husband, Sonia!" said Anant, a bit sternly.

" How is that possible? I mean you are my fiancee and not her husband! So technically her Jeeju!" said Sonia who was possessive from childhood as she lost her parents very early.

" Stop getting into technicalities, Sonia! Think with heart not with mind, here!" said Anant Bajpai, who himself never followed it.

" Someone said the sentence contrary to it, sometime back! Wait...Does that mean you are accepting this relationship with Navya?" asked Sonia, when realization hit her.

What will Anant's answer be?

----
TBC
Please comment and like!!
Edited by Yagyaseni - 8 years ago
Nice update :) continue soon...
Nice update...
ohh so once anant loved navya...
Continue soon.. waiting 
awsumm update please do review ur update once u post :)) and continue soon
Very very interesting updates. Navya was maintaining distance from Anant because of her cousin.
I think navya too loked him but due to sonia she stepped back. .it's becoming interesting please continue soon :-)
amazing update waiting for anant ans 
Hey Vini!🤗 Sorry for not able to comment on chapter 2 but my exams were going on and got over yesterday.🤔 Loved both the parts.👍🏼 So now Navya is considering Anant as her husband and Anant is not ready to act. Seems like there was a past before where they loved each other and probably something happened which made Anant to consider Sonia for marriage. Great going!! Do cont. soon!😊

P.S. I can see this is one of your Arshi FF which you are writing here as AnYa. It is a complete pleasure to read it but just a small request to do a quick review before you post as in some lines there is Arnav written in place of Anant and Lavanya as Sonia. Hope you don't mind my advice dear!!😊
Originally posted by _Arushi_

Hey Vini!🤗 Sorry for not able to comment on chapter 2 but my exams were going on and got over yesterday.🤔 Loved both the parts.👍🏼 So now Navya is considering Anant as her husband and Anant is not ready to act. Seems like there was a past before where they loved each other and probably something happened which made Anant to consider Sonia for marriage. Great going!! Do cont. soon!😊

P.S. I can see this is one of your Arshi FF which you are writing here as AnYa. It is a complete pleasure to read it but just a small request to do a quick review before you post as in some lines there is Arnav written in place of Anant and Lavanya as Sonia. Hope you don't mind my advice dear!!😊

That's okay, Aru! Hope you get wonderful results! Thanks a lot!

About the PS, I am sorry for the inconvenience! I will review it before I post from the next time! And I am always open for advices and suggestions from my friends and well-wishers!