Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: _Arushi_

Omg Vini ðŸ¤—!!! You are back with a bang!!🥳 I am so happy that you re-considered ur decision about writing FF in this forum. Even I have started a new one but my exams r going on from past 1 month so finding no time to continue.

Anyways coming to this FF, a gripping start. Loved the plot of this story. A bride running away on her wedding then her accident, poor Navya. Well am sure the guy coming out of that SUV is none other than our hero Anant. Eagerly waiting how u unfold this story. Continue soon!!😃 
By the way Arushi here, in case you forgot me! ðŸ˜‰

Arre tera dimaag kharab ho gaya hai kya? How can I forget you? Of Course I remember you, very well. 🤗Your previous UN was MeghAnYaFan! 

Well, I am attached to this forum, emotionally so I had to make a come-back.Even if I got success somewhere else, it didn't give me complete satisfaction. I am eagerly waiting for your FF to be back with a bang!

Thanks a lot, Aru! See I still address you as Aru! 
Nive27 thumbnail
Omg!!.. Thank you so so much Yagya di for starting a brand new, exciting FF on AnYa..  It would be so wonderful to read an exquisite story penned by a beautiful writer like you!.. I so wish this FF to cross over 1000 threads!... Would be waiting for the coming updates... :) 
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omggg thank uuu soo much for wonderful concept please do continur soon and long updates
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Very interesting updates liked it continue please

son_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
At last got a update; ) nice one. .Please continue soon don't break the link. ..will be waiting :)
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 3:

Anant was lost for words for her words and acts. But he soon regained himself as he knew, even a small delay can be fatal for Navya. He immediately shouted for the doctor, who cam running there, knowing the wrath of Anant Bajpai.

He was immediately questioned,

" Dr. Thakur, what's wrong with Navya? Why is she assuming me as her husband?"

" Actually Mr.Bajpai, even we thought she is your wife seeing the blood in the partition like Sindoor, so she might be mistaken! But since she couldn't see herself, due to the want of mirrors, I guess this is the case of Amnesia. But that doesn't answer why she assumed you as her husband... Was her marriage near?"

" Today was her marriage, Dr"

" Then she got mixed up between her fiance and you due to the course of events, and it is surely Amnesia, Mr. Bajpai!"

" If it is Amnesia, then how on earth does she recognize me?" said Anant, while being flabbergasted.

" Mr.Bajpai, people tend to remember those who are close to their heart even in sub-conscious state, so you might be one of them. What relation do you share with her?" asked the Doctor, curiously.

" She is my best friend and my family friend, Dr.Thakur! According to your words, she must recognize her parents too, right?"

" She should be able to do so, Mr.Bajpai" 

And right then, Navya's parents, Deepak and Meeta reached there, sobbingly.  They reached out to Anant after seeing that Navya was unconscious at the moment to ask, 

" Anant bitwa, how is my Navya?" asked Meeta while crying uncontrollably.

" Aunty, she is out of danger! You please calm down, Uncle and Aunty!" said Anant concernedly, contrary to his AB reputation.

" How can we calm down when we ourselves were cause of this accident?" said Deepak, regretting his deeds.

" It is not the time to think about who is right or who is wrong, Uncle! Navya got a case of Amnesia and she assumes me as her husband! And she recognizes me Anant Bajpai , only! Doctor says she got mixed up! We still can't say if she recognizes you or not, so you both need to stay strong!" said Anant while giving support to Meeta, who was about to collapse listening to her daughter's condition.

Soon the Bajpai family reached there, as Navya was a favorite of all, but they all stayed outside the room as it wasn't good for the condition of Navya, if all of them barged in.

Anant was helpless for the first time, and the man who wrote his own destiny was today asking someone to change his dear friend's destiny. But nothing could help it. 

----
After 30 mins,

Navya had just gained her consciousness and the first person she had recognized was her Anant. She called out to him,

" Anant, who are all these? Why are they here?"

And that was it, everyone broke down into tears, which they had controlled to look normal for their daughter. Since, their Navya no longer recognized them, the hurt had over-powered their senses. Anant knew it was the time to act, 

" Khushi, they are your parents, she is Di, Dadi, Chacha-Chachi, Ranbir and Ritika!" while pointing to each of them and helping her recognize them, but nothing worked.

" Really, Anant? Then why am not able to recognize them?Is something wrong with me?" asked Navya innocently.

" Nothing is wrong with you, Navya! It is just that you slept for long and got a  very bad dream, so you are not able to recognize us!" said Nimisha covering up, as Doctor had strictly advised all of them that, any shock to her, and her condition would be worse.

" Oh Achcha! So I will recognize you all soon?"

" Yeah, Navya! Now you take rest!" said Anant who was hiding his tears with a lot of pain. 

" Please don't leave me, Anant! Please don't!" said Navya, while Doctor injected sedatives, which were much required, without her noticing it.

" No, Navya! I am here with you, all the time!" said Anant, while Navya's eyes closed to take her to a deep sleep.

Everyone there was shocked and now they showed it. She was still clearly assuming Anant as her husband and she failed to recognize anyone. It struck everyone that if anyone could bring her out of this stage then it is only, Anant.

But would he agree?

---
JutheeAlam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very beautiful update.. Continue soon..
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely updates excited for the upcoming updates continue soon please
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awsum.update plz update soon and there is an error wth khusshi name plz correct it
loveshaMya40 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wonderful storyline... cont soon :)