Intense FF: Jiya Jale... Jaan Jale...| Part 4 Pg 6| 29/5.

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Guys! Does anyone remember me? I know I told I will not write on this forum but this forum was from where I began writing so I couldn't forget this! Hence I present before you all the prologue of my new FF, Jiya Jale... Jaan Jale...

-------------------------------------

"I can't do this, Uncle! Try to understand, I have my own life and marriage is not a joke!" said Anant Bajpai, Owner of AB Group.

" But Anant Beta, Navya is my Pari and I know I must not have forced her in a marriage, but I was bound in the situation. But in this state, she thinks you are her husband! So please act as her husband till she gains her memory, this is a humble request of your father's best friend and she is your friend too, right!! Please Anant Beta, reconsider this!" said Deepak Mishra, father of Navya Mishra, who was hospitalized due to a serious accident in which she lost her memory.

" But what about me, Uncle?"

" I told you Anant, just till she gains her memory! Tumhare Papa Ke Khatir tumahre dost ke Khatir , please Anant Beta!"

" Par Sonia, usse kon samjhayega?"

" Who apni behen ke liye yeh karlegi Anant! Please ab mana mat karna! Bachpan se leke aaj tak, Navya ne jo bhi maanga hai Maine diya hai! Usne aaj anjaane mein tumhe maanga hai! Please beta!" he said while joining his palms in front of Anant, which shocked him and he nodded in disagreement and said,

" Sochoonga, Uncle! Give me some time!"

Will Anant agree to act as Navya's husband?

Will this unintentionally bound bond, bring them closer to each other, forever?

Or IS this only a temporary bond?

------------
Edited by Yagyaseni - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreyabiswas73 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful FF. Continue. This is what we need now.
son_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Different concept do continue writing ... forum is in much need of this:)
JutheeAlam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Woww v
beautiful concept.. Plzz cont. Soon...
immaria91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
superb story lovely concept update soon
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice concept please continue soon
ankita20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome concept continue soon :)
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
PART 1

A lady aged around mid-twenties was driving a bike in a hurry. Wait, we see that scene everyday on roads, then what is different? Difference is that, that a bride is running away from her home on her wedding day.

She didn't know the destination but she was sure that her destination can't be that business man's home where she was supposed to be going as his wife. It was a forced marriage by her father, to his business partner's son.

Everyone was eyeing this lady but suddenly she came to a stop, as the traffic police had stopped her, seeing her attire. 

A senior officer said,

" Hey Madam, where are you going so fast? And what's your name?"

" Navya Mishra..." Replied the lady and continued "...And I am going to my friend's house!"

" In the bridal attire?"

" Is it written anywhere that girl in bridal attire can't go to her friends house?" she questioned strongly and she was definitely in a hurry seeing her tone, as she knew her father's men would be behind her now.

" No, Ma'am! But this is unsafe for you!"

" I know my safety and I am in a hurry, officer! Please let me go!" said Navya with an attitude.

" You may go!" said the Police as they she was the daughter of a rich business man and they didn't want to be in a mess by stopping her now.

Navya was tensed about this marriage from the beginning but couldn't think of anything to make this marriage not happen. She tried speaking to her family but they were too determined for this marriage.

But today after her jiji, her cousin, Ritz had told her, how her life had been destroyed after marrying her husband Rahul, by the wishes of her father, Navya told herself that she would go away from 
Mumbai and do something else , like fashion designing, in which she had a degree, for a living.

------------------------

" How can a young lady escape from experienced guards like you all?" shouted Deepak Mishra, while Neeta was crying on the couch, while being consoled by Ritz and Appy.

" She put a blackspot on my name today but running off from her wedding!" said Deepak Mishra while Groom's party arrived there.

" What is this, Mr.Mishra? Was this a plan to mock us?" shouted Mr.Singhania, father of the groom, Karan Singhania.

" No, Mr.Singhaina! I don't know how this all happened! I am very sorry!! Please forgive us! We wll find Navya and she will be married to your son, only!" said Deepak Mishra pleadingly

" No, Mr.Mishra! I don't want any relations, be it personal or professional with you! Singhania Industries are breaking the ties with Mishra Group of Companies at the moment!" said Mr.Singhania And left from there, while all this made all of them, more angry on Navya.

--------------------------

THUD!!

And people were running to the road as they had witnessed a lady being brought down from a bike, after being hit by a truck.  It was Navya, who was all covered in blood, due to the accident. She was lost in the thoughts, when she entered the wrong one-way and was on the way to collide with the truck when she changed the direction to hit a tree nearby.

A guy, aged 28, got down from the SUV as the crowd was blocking his way. He came down to see what was the reason of the commotion, when he saw his departed father's friend's daughter all covered in blood.

He was shocked and he ran to her, making the way through the crowd, to hold her while shouting,

" Navya, Utho yaar!! Yeh kya hogaya hai tumhe?!"

---
TBC
Hope you liked it!!!
Please comment and like!!

Edited by Yagyaseni - 8 years ago
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
run away bride interesting start 
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Omg Vini ðŸ¤—!!! You are back with a bang!!🥳 I am so happy that you re-considered ur decision about writing FF in this forum. Even I have started a new one but my exams r going on from past 1 month so finding no time to continue.
Anyways coming to this FF, a gripping start. Loved the plot of this story. A bride running away on her wedding then her accident, poor Navya. Well am sure the guy coming out of that SUV is none other than our hero Anant. Eagerly waiting how u unfold this story. Continue soon!!😃 
By the way Arushi here, in case you forgot me! ðŸ˜‰