Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

can i get (Page 2)

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dark.Desires

Originally posted by Patrarekha

some fan work on Susim and Ahankara? day by day i am loving this couple more. what is their couple name btw

I would love to give it a try Embarrassed But I know for sure the appreciation will be lesser than expected LOL

please please do it 

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dark.Desires

I would love to give it a try Embarrassed But I know for sure the appreciation will be lesser than expected LOL

Unless you write one ff/os , how'd you know how the appreciation is going to be ? LOL

I know , the activity is poor in this forum...still you should find sufficient readers . Embarrassed
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
They are not going to show Devi before the leap that I'm sure of . Infact I'm unsure of whether they've the plan to show Devi ever as in colors site only Kalinga princess Karuvaki is mentioned as Ashoka's love of life & Ashok met her much later in life .
So, most probably Sushim & Ahamkara is the only young couple we are going to get in the show . Their popularity will only increase . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Carmilla

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VasusenaRadheya

They are not going to show Devi before the leap that I'm sure of . Infact I'm unsure of whether they've the plan to show Devi ever as in colors site only Kalinga princess Karuvaki is mentioned as Ashoka's love of life & Ashok met her much later in life .
So, most probably Sushim & Ahamkara is the only young couple we are going to get in the show . Their popularity will only increase . 

oh no Devi has to be there otherwise from where Mahendra and Sanghamitra will come coz by the time Ashoka married Karuwaki both of Devi's children had grown up thats why Ashoka could send them abroad 
we will protest if they wont show Devi we have experience in doing that in chandragupta Maurya time in our protest Sagars were compelled to pull end of an imaginary character and introduced durdhara the main wife of CGM

coming to the point for now i want SushKara 
Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Brishti_Sarkar

I will post my FF tomorrow itself Jhum Di Big smile

oh what are you waiting for do it
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged

oh no Devi has to be there otherwise from where Mahendra and Sanghamitra will come coz by the time Ashoka married Karuwaki both of Devi's children had grown up thats why Ashoka could send them abroad 
we will protest if they wont show Devi we have experience in doing that in chandragupta Maurya time in our protest Sagars were compelled to pull end of an imaginary character and introduced durdhara the main wife of CGM

coming to the point for now i want SushKara 
Then get ready for the protest Ermm , cause as for now CVs didn't even mention the name of Devi ANYWHERE while promoting the show...only Karuvaki & Karuvaki .
And even if they DOES  show Devi, surely she won't be given importance...not as much importance as Karuvaki will get . Embarrassed

Don't remind me of CGM, one of my all time fav show...got shut down so abruptly...Ouch

Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 04 May 2015 at 10:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Carmilla

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged
what to do Gargi Ashoka reminds me of CGM time and again 
and come on even SRK movie showed Devi and how will they show Dharma death coz she died while saving pregnant Devi from attacks of Sushim's men 
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:40am | IP Logged

what to do Gargi Ashoka reminds me of CGM time and again 
and come on even SRK movie showed Devi and how will they show Dharma death coz she died while saving pregnant Devi from attacks of Sushim's men 
Oh you know that ??Shocked It actually surprised me, cause it seemed to me that I'm the only one in the forum who has read that . LOL

If you ask my personal opinion they should show all the three main queens of Ashoka - Devi, Karuvaki & of course Ashok's chief consort Asandhimitra ( her real name is not known ) . Embarrassed 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index