Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
They are not going to show Devi before the leap that I'm sure of . Infact I'm unsure of whether they've the plan to show Devi ever as in colors site only Kalinga princess Karuvaki is mentioned as Ashoka's love of life & Ashok met her much later in life .
So, most probably Sushim & Ahamkara is the only young couple we are going to get in the show . Their popularity will only increase . 
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

They are not going to show Devi before the leap that I'm sure of . Infact I'm unsure of whether they've the plan to show Devi ever as in colors site only Kalinga princess Karuvaki is mentioned as Ashoka's love of life & Ashok met her much later in life .

So, most probably Sushim & Ahamkara is the only young couple we are going to get in the show . Their popularity will only increase . 

oh no Devi has to be there otherwise from where Mahendra and Sanghamitra will come coz by the time Ashoka married Karuwaki both of Devi's children had grown up thats why Ashoka could send them abroad 
we will protest if they wont show Devi we have experience in doing that in chandragupta Maurya time in our protest Sagars were compelled to pull end of an imaginary character and introduced durdhara the main wife of CGM

coming to the point for now i want SushKara 
Patrarekha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

I will post my FF tomorrow itself Jhum Di 😃

oh what are you waiting for do it
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Patrarekha

oh no Devi has to be there otherwise from where Mahendra and Sanghamitra will come coz by the time Ashoka married Karuwaki both of Devi's children had grown up thats why Ashoka could send them abroad 
we will protest if they wont show Devi we have experience in doing that in chandragupta Maurya time in our protest Sagars were compelled to pull end of an imaginary character and introduced durdhara the main wife of CGM

coming to the point for now i want SushKara 

Then get ready for the protest ðŸ¤” , cause as for now CVs didn't even mention the name of Devi ANYWHERE while promoting the show...only Karuvaki & Karuvaki .
And even if they DOES  show Devi, surely she won't be given importance...not as much importance as Karuvaki will get . ðŸ˜³

Don't remind me of CGM, one of my all time fav show...got shut down so abruptly...
Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 8 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail
what to do Gargi Ashoka reminds me of CGM time and again 
and come on even SRK movie showed Devi and how will they show Dharma death coz she died while saving pregnant Devi from attacks of Sushim's men 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

what to do Gargi Ashoka reminds me of CGM time and again 

and come on even SRK movie showed Devi and how will they show Dharma death coz she died while saving pregnant Devi from attacks of Sushim's men 

Oh you know that ??😲 It actually surprised me, cause it seemed to me that I'm the only one in the forum who has read that . ðŸ˜†

If you ask my personal opinion they should show all the three main queens of Ashoka - Devi, Karuvaki & of course Ashok's chief consort Asandhimitra ( her real name is not known ) . ðŸ˜³ 
Patrarekha thumbnail
lol even SRK's ashoka showed that so why i wont know the sources were in talks since that unique movie who shd better be known for glamorizing Karuwaki
and Asandhimitra was Kunal's mother right? her another name was Padmavati that i read.  since Devi was Buddhist so she couldn't be regarded chief queen and Mahendra although eldest but became a shramana and later Kunal was blinded by ashoka's youngest wife tishyaraksha
love_chitra thumbnail

I will post my FF tomorrow itself Jhum Di 😃

oh thank u!! muaah muaah di and..and my sushim! ðŸ˜³
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

lol even SRK's ashoka showed that so why i wont know the sources were in talks since that unique movie who shd better be known for glamorizing Karuwaki

and Asandhimitra was Kunal's mother right? her another name was Padmavati that i read.  since Devi was Buddhist so she couldn't be regarded chief queen and Mahendra although eldest but became a shramana and later Kunal was blinded by ashoka's youngest wife tishyaraksha

Well, Devi was not  chief consort not only because she was a buddhist...but because she has less influence on Ashok & not a princess unlike Karuvaki & Asandhimitra . 
Patrarekha thumbnail
Devi was ashok's first love and Ashok in his inscription had inscripted his grief over death of Devi so can't say she was less influencial but she was not a princess as Kunal's mother and Karuwaki rather Devi was his teenage love and had longer companion of ashoka than anyone else