Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
I have been watching the show since forever on and off after it ended. 😭
I love the show as a whole but completely obsessed with Mayank & Nupur, their scenes still make me feel the same emotions they did the very first day, every time i watch i smile,laugh,cry,blush like it's the very first time am watching them.I think am beyond obsessed with them. 😳 okay, this may sound weird but I love Samrat when he's not with Gunjun (romantically) Lol i don't know why.
I adore Gunjun and Nupur's bond quite a lot, best sisters ever.
Anyways am rewatching the show as I just started making videos, made my first Mayur vm and i can't express my feelings. Lol.
I will post it here if you guys are interested. 

BTW my name is Kifah and am from Us.
neha_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I have been watching the show since forever on and off after it ended. 😭

I love the show as a whole but completely obsessed with Mayank & Nupur, their scenes still make me feel the same emotions they did the very first day, every time i watch i smile,laugh,cry,blush like it's the very first time am watching them.I think am beyond obsessed with them. 😳 okay, this may sound weird but I love Samrat when he's not with Gunjun (romantically) Lol i don't know why.
I adore Gunjun and Nupur's bond quite a lot, best sisters ever.
Anyways am rewatching the show as I just started making videos, made my first Mayur vm and i can't express my feelings. Lol.
I will post it here if you guys are interested. 

BTW my name is Kifah and am from Us.

Dear..so post it here..i got the pm and will see it soon
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Here it's guys plz let me know if it works or not.
thanks.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MYUjxF0bPM[/YOUTUBE]
cynical_g thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Though I am more of a Sajanian, but seriously, I found your MayUr Vm rocking. Hats off to you 👏.  I can't even think of doing something like this. May you go on making more such lovely vms. My best wishes with you.😊
Love,
Srushti aka Chashmish 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Originally posted by: srushtisatpathy

Though I am more of a Sajanian, but seriously, I found your MayUr Vm rocking. Hats off to you 👏.  I can't even think of doing something like this. May you go on making more such lovely vms. My best wishes with you.😊

Love,
Srushti aka Chashmish 

Thank you very much for your kind words dear.
It doesn't matter really MJHT is MJHT and i will be making one and probably more on Sajan too.
You'll def be the first to see it...thanks a lot once again. ❤️
MirandaB thumbnail
Hi Kifah, lovely post. Fellow Mayur fan here, and I totally get your sentiments.
You still watch mjht, I believe, atleast that's what I gleaned from the post. Could you share with us which site it is?
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
For me MJHT Is all n al my Fav.. no comparison between Mayur/SAjan and gunur.. offcourse Gunur were my most most Fav.. and both pairs were and are my equally FAv.. guys do join our this page on Fb..where we are trying to re live our MJHT moment s with old episodes...
also i have made a vm on SAjana. do wath it..
https://www.facebook.com/SajanRevisited/
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Originally posted by: MirandaB

Hi Kifah, lovely post. Fellow Mayur fan here, and I totally get your sentiments.

You still watch mjht, I believe, atleast that's what I gleaned from the post. Could you share with us which site it is?

Hi there!!
Sorry about the late replay, yes i still watch the show and it's on Hotstar HD quality. 
___Neha___ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ye ye ye... I m finally re watching it!!
cynical_g thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Recently, I saw many of the popular as well as not so popular shows being re-telecasted on the sister channels of the leading networks yet why can't we have MJHT on Star Utsav? It is so unfair on the part of the Star Network. I do understand that making MJHT 3 is highly impossible as it was a youth show and now the cast has aged a bit. But that doesn't stop you from at least re-telecasting it. What's their problem, I just don't get it. *scratching head* & *frustrated*