Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Just started rewatching this show 2 days back and already in episode 44😆 In the part where Sammy fools the principal by saying that there is a BB contest organized by Bobby Knight😆 Love this show <3 
neha_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Abhinaya08

Just started rewatching this show 2 days back and already in episode 44😆 In the part where Sammy fools the principal by saying that there is a BB contest organized by Bobby Knight😆 Love this show <3 

Still mjht has the same or for me more impact on us
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: neha_mjht

oh..first of all..at first i always got angry that why didnt samrat understand his own feelings..but every time i watch this track i fall in love with the characterization and the way the track is executed..
i just love the way after heartbreak Gunjan unknowingly ignored samrat..as a normal girl,every girl would do it..and Samrat who respected Gunjan so much that he never even thought that Gunjan can fall for him and even limited himself from thinking that way..
Then after realzing that Samrat cared for Gunjan so so much,Gunjan decided she would never let Samrat complain about their friendhship..such an innocent love..
And the dancing jodi sequence..i feel it is the best edited song sequence..the way it is executed is brilliant

Whenever I watch this track I feel really bad for gunjan, and sheena knowing everything wantedly asks samrat to break friendship wd gunjan.
I cry whenever I see the song sequence where gunjan drops rose given by samrat
But at same place mayur last scene on stage makes me feel happy ❤️
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ya..me also watching the ones to have downloaded as youtube deleated all...

ya youtube has mostly deleted all... But i have many downloaded... though 2-3 of my favorites got deleted before i could download
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ya..me also watching the ones to have downloaded as youtube deleated all...

I'n able to still watch on YT
Pari117 thumbnail
Episode 190 has mjht title track in different version. Anyone having download link, I completely forgot that one, re waching I noticed that, lyrics are gud.. banu mai teri lover banu mai, aur tu bane meri morning sunshine 
neha_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pari117

Episode 190 has mjht title track in different version. Anyone having download link, I completely forgot that one, re waching I noticed that, lyrics are gud.. banu mai teri lover banu mai, aur tu bane meri morning sunshine 

I have uploaded it in mjht music gallery
Pari117 thumbnail
Got music gallery 
But which one is that song
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pari117

i think the MJHT tunes topic in the forum has all the title track versions and tunes...i downloaded it from there
Love.life.4evr thumbnail
I have never watched MJHT before. 
came across MJHT poster on FB in june this yeaar and i wanted to give it a try. 

OMG i wonder how did i ever miss this show ...i am addicted.. 

I watched the show 3 times in 3 months.. 

I cant get over SAMMY  and GUNJAN  even after watching the show 3 times. 

I think i am obsessed with them. 😈

you guys know what 1st time i watched the show like 50 episodes a day.. 

2nd time (i might b crazy) i started watching the show form the 1st page of this fourm. like i used to go through all the posts from september 22nd 2008 and then watch the 1st episode and then go through all posts frm 23rd september 2008 and watch episode 2 etc...

I am crazy abt MJHT... as it was telycasted wen i was in collage 2006-2010.. and i re-live my collage days watching MJHT. I wish i watched the show wen i was in collage

LOVE MJHT FOREVER 
Edited by Love.life.4evr - 7 years ago