Originally posted by neha_mjht

seriously..Want MJHT back

so true...want MJHT back!!!!!

can we request for it?
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Echo.of.Hope

so true...want MJHT back!!!!!

can we request for it?
I m regularly mailing star for mjht season 2 or atleast retelecast on star utsav..hope thry agree
Currently watching sheena track 😡
Originally posted by Pari117

Currently watching sheena track 😡
I recently watched the whole play tracj and enjoyed it so much..
Play track is going on, only rehearsal part I have watched as of now, mayank made nupur sad "haan", gunjan plays role of jhanvi... I know everything still I get irritated seeing sheenaaa

Play track is going on, only rehearsal part I have watched as of now, mayank made nupur sad "haan", gunjan plays role of jhanvi... I know everything still I get irritated seeing sheenaaa
Ya..same here..the scene where gunjan plays jhanvi still,makes me cry even though i have watched it n times..really beautiful scene
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

watching MJHT vms now a days
Ya..me also watching the ones to have downloaded as youtube deleated all...
Gunjan ending friendship track
I'm watching this right now

Gunjan ending friendship track
I'm watching this right now

oh..first of all..at first i always got angry that why didnt samrat understand his own feelings..but every time i watch this track i fall in love with the characterization and the way the track is executed..
i just love the way after heartbreak Gunjan unknowingly ignored samrat..as a normal girl,every girl would do it..and Samrat who respected Gunjan so much that he never even thought that Gunjan can fall for him and even limited himself from thinking that way..
Then after realzing that Samrat cared for Gunjan so so much,Gunjan decided she would never let Samrat complain about their friendhship..such an innocent love..
And the dancing jodi sequence..i feel it is the best edited song sequence..the way it is executed is brilliant