Frequent Posters

neha_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

Epi 5 highlights

1. Mayur meet finally.😊

2. Sajan basketball moment. Their first eye lock.😉

3. Mayur fall and catch... N mayu's comment on it😆... Uday is their first cupid⭐️

4. The ear buds moment when mayu had to tell nups that he's her partner😆😆

Precap: Sajan flirting and Mayur nok-jhoks😊

Mayur meet was too awesome..and mayank saying-main maidan chhod ke bhagne walo me se nahin hoon..He is akdu but doesnt turn back while helping other people..Mayank and Nupur both establish their strong characters
SaJan first eyelock described how they would not need words to communicate in future..
Mayur fall..hayyeand the ear bud one is my personal favourite😳
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
epi 6 highlights
1. nups over dressing😆.

2. Uday spitting out the juice seeing her🤣...i think he lost his appetite also.

3. Gunjan being sensible and knowing that nups went overboard.👍🏼

4. Mayu being absolutely truthful...in his own sarcastic way...fancy dress...😆😆😆...u need a guy like that.😳

5. ahaa-shuks love story🤣

6. we came to know wbt shuks amazing taste in hair oils🤣🤣🤣

7. gunjan's brilliance

8. Nups ordering badaam dood and thinknig that the most imp. thing for a canteen🤣

9. Chinu falling for nups🤣🤣🤣

10. CJ's entry...love her attitude

11. Nups trying to bunk class😆...and getting caught

12. nups not knowing what is "hang out" and Cj trying to explain🤣

13. Gunur in  front of principal's office.

cutemug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey guys, I want to join too :)
No matter how many times I watch MJHT,
It's always like watching for the first time
I'll try my best to keep up with y'all.
😳

Mugdha
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cutemug

Hey guys, I want to join too :)
No matter how many times I watch MJHT,
It's always like watching for the first time
I'll try my best to keep up with y'all.
😳

Mugdha

Welcome mugdha.
Glad you can join us😊
Solitaire thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...
Thank you sooo much
I was wondering where to watch full episodes from many days, but you solved my problem, thank you sooo much dear <3
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 9...

One of my most fav MN scene... have watched this scene nth times but whenever I watch it I fell in wid it... just made these gifs...

neha_mjht thumbnail
anyone there for discussin the 7th epi!!!
here is the written update of the 7th epi

Gunjan and Nupur are shocked to see each other. They ask each other what they are doing there, but before they could talk both of them were called in to the principal's office.
The principal is another weirdo. Well anyway Gunjan's professor tells the principal that she is a brilliant and a bright student while Nupur's professor tells the principal that Nupur needs a punishment. Nupur is happy for Gunjan and Gunjan is sad for Nupur.
It was really a funny and cute scene as they both were not worried about themselves but for each other. The principal says he does not have any trophies left to give Gunjan as Samrat took them all.

Scene changes and we see Dia talking about how Sammy is looking soo handsome (yeah lets see what he thinks about you) while sammy is talking to some of his friends far away and then one of her chamchis says he is probably talking about you Dia ( yeah right I am sure he has better stuff to talk about lol ) basically in this scene it is clear that Dia like Samrat and she thinks he does too.

Scene changes and we are back to the principal's office and Gunjan says she does not need any trophies she just wants him to forgive Nupur. Well after a lot of persuasion Principal forgives Nupur.

Scene goes back to Dia and she goes over to where Samrat was and he was talking about Gunjun and she gets mad as she says you were not talking about me? ( hellooo I am sure he enjoys talking about Gunjun more than you ) Well neway Samrat flirts with her and then he also says Gunjan jaise bhi hai theek hai and he also says she is smart. Well Dia gets jealous and then Samrat makes Dia happy by praising her.

Then We see Nupur and Gunjun in the locker room and Gunjan tells Nupur that no need to be like the others. We are okay the way we are. Nupur says okay no masti and Gunjan says you are the best sister ever, Suddenly gunjan realizes that she needed to go to the library so she leaves. and Nupur back to being cool again LOL Dia finds out Nupur was in trouble so this time

Dia is plotting now against Nupur and she says she will make Nupur soo cool that she will be kicked out of college this time for sure. Okay seriously Dia needs to get a life.

Okay the best scene of the day for me atleast In the library Mayank and Gunjun meet each other and Mayank is so sweet to Gunjan and helps her out in the library while the others were making fun of her.

Finally the most awaited scene for everyone the Sajan scene comes. Gunjun was studying peacefully and Samrat comes there and starts playing basketball and after all this racket Gunjun decides to leave and she gets up to leave and suddenly the bball hits her in the back and her she panicks and her paper and books fall all over the place. Then Samrat comes over to help Gunjun pick up her paper and there is a eye lock session and then he accidentally touches her hand and then we have another eye lock session and then Samrat as usual makes fun of her and she gets up and leaves.

So for me the highlights of the epi would be GuNur's love for each other..more then themselves they are concerned about each other...
and the GuNur scene in the locker room is so cute..Gunjan knows Nupur more than anyone else and feels that people  should love her for what she is..
The Mayank Gunjan scene is such a cute scene and a start of their wonderful friendship
and the SaJan basketball scene...hayye
neha_mjht thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

Episode 9...

One of my most fav MN scene... have watched this scene nth times but whenever I watch it I fell in wid it... just made these gifs...

i just love this scene..
beautiful gifs
cutemug thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

Episode 9...

Cute Gifs!
my fav scene too 😆
cutemug thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha_mjht

anyone there for discussin the 7th epi!!!
here is the written update of the 7th epi

Gunjan and Nupur are shocked to see each other. They ask each other what they are doing there, but before they could talk both of them were called in to the principal's office.
The principal is another weirdo. Well anyway Gunjan's professor tells the principal that she is a brilliant and a bright student while Nupur's professor tells the principal that Nupur needs a punishment. Nupur is happy for Gunjan and Gunjan is sad for Nupur.
It was really a funny and cute scene as they both were not worried about themselves but for each other. The principal says he does not have any trophies left to give Gunjan as Samrat took them all.

Scene changes and we see Dia talking about how Sammy is looking soo handsome (yeah lets see what he thinks about you) while sammy is talking to some of his friends far away and then one of her chamchis says he is probably talking about you Dia ( yeah right I am sure he has better stuff to talk about lol ) basically in this scene it is clear that Dia like Samrat and she thinks he does too.

Scene changes and we are back to the principal's office and Gunjan says she does not need any trophies she just wants him to forgive Nupur. Well after a lot of persuasion Principal forgives Nupur.

Scene goes back to Dia and she goes over to where Samrat was and he was talking about Gunjun and she gets mad as she says you were not talking about me? ( hellooo I am sure he enjoys talking about Gunjun more than you ) Well neway Samrat flirts with her and then he also says Gunjan jaise bhi hai theek hai and he also says she is smart. Well Dia gets jealous and then Samrat makes Dia happy by praising her.

Then We see Nupur and Gunjun in the locker room and Gunjan tells Nupur that no need to be like the others. We are okay the way we are. Nupur says okay no masti and Gunjan says you are the best sister ever, Suddenly gunjan realizes that she needed to go to the library so she leaves. and Nupur back to being cool again LOL Dia finds out Nupur was in trouble so this time

Dia is plotting now against Nupur and she says she will make Nupur soo cool that she will be kicked out of college this time for sure. Okay seriously Dia needs to get a life.

Okay the best scene of the day for me atleast In the library Mayank and Gunjun meet each other and Mayank is so sweet to Gunjan and helps her out in the library while the others were making fun of her.

Finally the most awaited scene for everyone the Sajan scene comes. Gunjun was studying peacefully and Samrat comes there and starts playing basketball and after all this racket Gunjun decides to leave and she gets up to leave and suddenly the bball hits her in the back and her she panicks and her paper and books fall all over the place. Then Samrat comes over to help Gunjun pick up her paper and there is a eye lock session and then he accidentally touches her hand and then we have another eye lock session and then Samrat as usual makes fun of her and she gets up and leaves.

So for me the highlights of the epi would be GuNur's love for each other..more then themselves they are concerned about each other...
and the GuNur scene in the locker room is so cute..Gunjan knows Nupur more than anyone else and feels that people  should love her for what she is..
The Mayank Gunjan scene is such a cute scene and a start of their wonderful friendship
and the SaJan basketball scene...hayye

Agree with you Neha. I loved the Mayank Gunjan interaction in this episode. Mayank is so sweet in helping her out.
😳