LOL Nandu & gopi bahu...lolLOL
IM not taking dis post seriously but it enlightened me in a humourous wayLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CooChidrashti38

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:29am | IP Logged
I do not completely disagree but well I disagree!

Nandini's character is still the best for me.(atleast for me)
Looking at KY2 graph...there are many ups and downs..but most of the tracks are appealing and people enjoy watching these tracks even now for zillion times.

What you wrote about Nandini...I have a different take on that.
Nandini was never shown to be very clear about her career..she always used to toss between Science and Music. As you wrote..she is 17 and its normal to not have any ambition..but the thing you wrote in the brackets irked me.Her ambition was never really clarified from the very beginning.She was shown as a girl who lives for her loved ones.She wanted to become a Scientist because of her Father's dream. It wasn't hers..it was her FATHER'S. Circumstances led her to choose Music.Her brother's treatment needed money and he was her primary priority. She never was interested in joining SPACE.She did that for her brother and to reduce the financial burden on her Chacha's shoulders.
About her career..yess they should show..but being a teenager even I haven't decided for my career as well, and most of the teenagers don't really think about their careers. They are either pushed by their parents or their friends.
The show has got a title 'KAISI YEH YAARIYAN'
toh its obvious that they are here to show us different aspects of friendship and love relations and are not here to show some scientific experiments.You cannot expect a science class going on for 1 full episode.
M sure every1 will skip if it happens.
LOL
Now coming to Nandu's tears..Is it really some kind of rule or some kind of custom that only GOPI BAHUS can cry?!
I myself cry for atleast 10 times a day for stupid silly reasons..one of them is this SHOW..which is fictional.
I never understood what people expect from Nandini from situations like that.The girl is a COMMONER.
She is the same person who punched MANIK ..does it mean k she cannot cry after that?! Her tears are there for some reasons. You cannot expect them to show her grinning like a mad woman 247.If she does that she is said to be OTT.
Yes I agree..that the much needed growth is not there..but that does not mean k her character is RUINED.
one more thing...being saved by someone is NOT a thing of SHAME. Accepting that you are WEAK is not wrong.
If a guy is shown to be stronger than a girl..it is not wrong.
Do not always expect a girl to be PHYSICALLY strong.
It is not a bad thing to see Manik saving Nandu.
Nandini is always shown as a very fragile person when it comes to physical strength. She is more of a Mentally strong personality. She saved Manik..no...not physically..but from his own devils.(read mentally and emotionally)
You cannot expect every girl to know KARATE and beat the shit out of the person who is troubling you.No..
Fragile girls do exist and trust me there is nothing wrong in it. Manik is her hero..so as Nandini is his hero.
Both of them have fought for each other in the past and they'll continue doing so.

About the kiss..well ..i shouldn't say anything cos i'll get into the mood.It was Beautiful.Bas.
The miss kisses were the buildup for this Kiss! LOL

Anyways..I wish you luck..I hope you return to watch this show cause theres much more left and most of the people here trust the WRITERS.

Edited by CooChi - 03 May 2015 at 3:32am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

ras562shantellbrownpavi_SS4MaNany.c.yetikaroxxmelovemayurSperomoonstonespiritchinni557sandy_111Stardust09nymphadoratonksaairahahmadRanKatDeepRanmoonlite131zrn1312-Loq-LiveLaughLove..danceismyworldhav6587jesse93spnfanOmaRamdassNxtRockstar..-bharti-dushturain...Tanu...drashti38ragvir.fan

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Well I dont agree with you really. Ruined is a strong word. No Nandini is not ruined.
About Nandini crying, I guess this has been a constant thing since the beginning. She has always cried. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I did find her crying irritating sometimes but it has always been Nandini who has cried the most.
Yes, I do miss the spunk in her character. The way she punched Manik. The Cvs seem to have forgotten that. She could have punched like that to Pandit before losing out to Pandit. But then this whole kidnapping drama is BS. Infact the whole FC is. And the CVs made major mistakes in this track.
About Nandini's ambition, to say the truth the audience were never made clear about what she wants since day 1. And dont you think expecting a 17 year old girl to have an aim in life & working hard to achieve that is too much to ask? LOL Well there are some teenagers who are sure what they want & some other who are not. It is as real. There is nothing horrifying in it if a 17 yr old is not sure what she wants. I remember I was in school when I was 17 & I was not even sure what avenues were open regarding the subjects I choose.LOL
Well about the kiss, I loved it. Many were not satisfied with nandini's reaction after it. But I am so fixated to the kiss that I am not bothered. LOL
The main problem with the show is the story. It is stagnant for the longest period & needs some serious push. If nandini's life revolves around manik, how different is Manik's? They are teenagers, expecting some serious ambition in their life is futile.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pavi_Sperochinni557sandy_111y.c.yetikaroxxjesse93hav6587CooChi-bharti-ragvir.fan

pavi_ Groupbie
pavi_
pavi_

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Ures Page 1

Edited by pavi_ - 03 May 2015 at 4:44am
spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:45am | IP Logged
What did people wanted nandu to do after the kiss??? Sleep with manil?? She kissed the guy she luvs and feels shy after that and was not able to luk him in the face so she walled away... About running nandu luvs to irritate manik... She didnt know that pandit was waiting out side to kidnap her... She was innocently playing around with her bf... Just coz some people didnt get the action they wanted and padit came dont ruin nandu's character... 
Eventhough she had her dpubts on pandit his intentions came completely clear to her only on FC night when she saw the tickets... U dont punch your teacher based on doubts... That's not nandu... She didnt punch manik when he broke up with her... She punched him only after he confess that he did all that for dhruv... Just coz she punched manik doesnot mean that she will punch anyone and everyone who does wrong..,
About nandu's ambition the cvs forgot about navya who came to mumbai to fulfill her dreams... So forgetting nandu's ambition is not a big deal... I dont mind watching an ambition nandu but if nandu becomes ambitions and wont be able to give manik enough time then people will start bashing her for avoiding manik and will tell she dont love him and is selfish and the forum will be a war zone with people calling her names... Without doing anything she is been called a lot of names cant even imagine what all she will be called if she concentrate on anything other than manik...
U cannot expect manik to be the arrogent monster he was after he falls in love with nandu... His change was completely acceptable... He is still the same to others even now... U cannot expect manik to be like his old self in front of nandu... 80% of his scenes are with nandu so he being a love struck romeo behaves like one... If he was not the old manik to other he would have never hitted pandit or get angry at the police...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownpavi_chinni557sandy_111BriNiSS4MaNanaairahahmadhav6587CooChi-bharti-OmaRamdassdrashti38

hav6587 IF-Dazzler
hav6587
hav6587

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CooChi

Looking at KY2 graph...there are many ups and downs..but most of the tracks are appealing and people enjoy watching these tracks even now for zillion times.

Nandini was never shown to be very clear about her career..she always used to toss between Science and Music. As you wrote..she is 17 and its normal to not have any ambition..but the thing you wrote in the brackets irked me.Her ambition was never really clarified from the very beginning.She was shown as a girl who lives for her loved ones.She wanted to become a Scientist because of her Father's dream. It wasn't hers..it was her FATHER'S. Circumstances led her to choose Music.Her brother's treatment needed money and he was her primary priority. She never was interested in joining SPACE.She did that for her brother and to reduce the financial burden on her Chacha's shoulders.
About her career..yess they should show..but being a teenager even I haven't decided for my career as well, and most of the teenagers don't really think about their careers. They are either pushed by their parents or their friends.
toh its obvious that they are here to show us different aspects of friendship and love relations and are not here to show some scientific experiments.You cannot expect a science class going on for 1 full episode.
LOL
Now coming to Nandu's tears..Is it really some kind of rule or some kind of custom that only GOPI BAHUS can cry?!
I myself cry for atleast 10 times a day for stupid silly reasons..one of them is this SHOW..which is fictional.
I never understood what people expect from Nandini from situations like that.The girl is a COMMONER.
She is the same person who punched MANIK ..does it mean k she cannot cry after that?! Her tears are there for some reasons. You cannot expect them to show her grinning like a mad woman 247.If she does that she is said to be OTT.
Yes I agree..that the much needed growth is not there..but that does not mean k her character is RUINED.
one more thing...being saved by someone is NOT a thing of SHAME. Accepting that you are WEAK is not wrong.
Nandini is always shown as a very fragile person when it comes to physical strength. She is more of a Mentally strong personality. She saved Manik..no...not physically..but from his own devils.(read mentally and emotionally)
You cannot expect every girl to know KARATE and beat the shit out of the person who is troubling you.No..
Fragile girls do exist and trust me there is nothing wrong in it. Manik is her hero..so as Nandini is his hero.
Both of them have fought for each other in the past and they'll continue doing so.

About the kiss..well ..i shouldn't say anything cos i'll get into the mood.It was Beautiful.Bas.

Anyways..I wish you luck..I hope you return to watch this show cause theres much more left and most of the people here trust the WRITERS.
I agree to each and every word...why can't a 17 yr girl be fragile and dependent on manek physically...I fully agree to u ...bang on and much needed post

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aairahahmadCooChiOmaRamdass

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:27am | IP Logged
I don't agree also 
Every character has to evolve and each character in the show has evolved. 
I'm liking the show and for this weekend I'm seeing sooo many post of these types on the forum that I wonder y I bothered to visit 
Anyhow u have ur opinion and if that how u feel I can't change it.

I can say one thing - kyy is better than 99% of the other shows out there right now.
OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CooChi

LOL

Beautifully written 
I don't have patience to write all this but u expressed it LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CooChi-bharti-..oishu..

Go to top