India-Forums

Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

Chakravyuh, Rudra's protection, Shiva's misery and Dr Rao

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Before I start this post let me put some points first. First of all there was a question in everyone's mind why Shiva is getting repeatedly tortured. What is the role of Maya. Has the script intended her as the illusion. 
Some of you reading my earlier post has will remember me telling Shiva's knowledge is incomplete. And Dadi's words were right in way that Shiva was the cause of their family's destruction. In precap it is shown that Dr Rao is infact the villian. A villian who is trusted by Shiva. A villian who is respected as a teacher, researcher and has hold to the power corridors of the country. And Shiva is trying to protect Amrit does not know he is in fact giving information unknowlingly to the enemy themselves. 

Because if you look now if 7 garuds are treated as various parts of the body, the only uncontaminated part in that body is the heart. All the other parts are under the influence of Dr Rao. 

If you look again Dr Rao has power and wealth. The only thing that he lacks is the right knowledge for which he needs Shiva. It is exactly to keep away the knowledge from him Niyati or shall I say Bairavi( if Shiva knew about Amrit ki Raksha, she also should have known about it from the beginning) taking various forms protecting the knowledge. 

Dr Rao knows about Rudra being the Garud Pramukh only after Shiva comes from captivity. Maybe when Shiva decipered this knowledge Dr Rao was not there. And before he could tell niyati took action taking Shiva to captivity and Rudra to Maimui's protection. When Rudra comes back Maimui, Dadi and Maya ensures he is trapped with them than Shiva. Shiva also ends up in confusion at this time and hence doesnt add more knowledge to whatever he knows. Then Nagas take him and Leela ensures instead of getting more knowledge to the Garuds he ends up as watch dog to Garud's movements and can give  false info also. In anyways knowledge is kept away from Dr Rao by torturing Shiva as he is the power house of knowledge and trusts Dr Rao. 

Now let us see how Rudra's heart has protected him so far from Dr Rao as Dr Rao still holds the power and with this power Rudra can never be in direct confrontation with Dr Rao. When Charles is taken away by Dr Rao's men, Rudra gets the dream of Maimui under attack and he runs away. When he comes back Dadi and Maya potect him , because if he was with Shiva they both would have dig information thus helping Dr Rao. And when Dr Rao sees him Bairavi has taken charge giving Rudra the knowledge about his duty. 

Now the last leg of battle is happening, where direct confrontation cannot be avoided. If you look the path to Amrit it has 7 layers just like Chakravyuh knowldge of entering and exiting it is known only to the few. In the present position if Rudra enters the Chakravyuh he has enemies than friends as all Garuds except Bairavi is under the influence of Dr Rao. Hence he might enter the Chakravyuh but without taking the power from Dr Rao's hand it is impossible for him to come out of it. 

So Bairavi's task is cut out. Take power from Dr Rao. And whatever she does there should not be any suspicion that Dr Rao is targetted. Illusion or Maya has to work till then. With target as Nagas the known enemies, the point where illusion or Maya lifts it has to be too late for Dr Rao to do something about his power. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

apple64Kitsinsp108sashashyamSwetha-Sai

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:57am | IP Logged
My dear Shruthi,

As always, a very interesting post

I would grant you most of this, though, as I have discussed at length  in my latest post, Distorting Mirrors,  the whole idea of Dr.Rao  as a kind of 21st century Indian Moriarty is as full of holes as Swiss cheese. It is ludicrous, his  order that Sector 53 be evacuated by the 'Veshes. Why not get Tiwari to announce that there is a deadly infection that has been discovered there? The place would be cleared in no time and at no cost. Shruthi, don't take  this Rao so seriously. He is pure nonsense.

As I had noted  earlier,  your point about niyati having saved Rudra from Rao's influence when he was 16 is spot on. But then, Rao  has had Charles in his tutelage for over 12 years, and he had not been able to get him to accept his destiny as a garud.  Charles does so only because of Rudra, not because of Rao. Even now, if he had to choose between Rao and Rudra, Charles would choose
Rudra.

Now the persons who trust him blindly are: Shivanand, who is really now a receptor-cum-broadcaster for  Dansh, and useless for Rao's purposes; Charles, who is of no use unless his powers, such as they are, are activated; and Tiwari. Katharine and Thappadiya Mai are Rudra-followers, not those of Rao. At a pinch, if Rao and Rudra were to clash, they would both go with Rudra.

So, I cannot see how only the heart is free of the influence of Rao. And who is the heart? Rudra? But I thought he  was the merudand?

Shyamala Di

Originally posted by shruthiravi

Before I start this post let me put some points first. First of all there was a question in everyone's mind why Shiva is getting repeatedly tortured. What is the role of Maya. Has the script intended her as the illusion. 
Some of you reading my earlier post has will remember me telling Shiva's knowledge is incomplete. And Dadi's words were right in way that Shiva was the cause of their family's destruction. In precap it is shown that Dr Rao is infact the villian. A villian who is trusted by Shiva. A villian who is respected as a teacher, researcher and has hold to the power corridors of the country. And Shiva is trying to protect Amrit does not know he is in fact giving information unknowlingly to the enemy themselves. 

Because if you look now if 7 garuds are treated as various parts of the body, the only uncontaminated part in that body is the heart. All the other parts are under the influence of Dr Rao. 

If you look again Dr Rao has power and wealth. The only thing that he lacks is the right knowledge for which he needs Shiva. It is exactly to keep away the knowledge from him Niyati or shall I say Bairavi( if Shiva knew about Amrit ki Raksha, she also should have known about it from the beginning) taking various forms protecting the knowledge. 

Dr Rao knows about Rudra being the Garud Pramukh only after Shiva comes from captivity. Maybe when Shiva decipered this knowledge Dr Rao was not there. And before he could tell niyati took action taking Shiva to captivity and Rudra to Maimui's protection. When Rudra comes back Maimui, Dadi and Maya ensures he is trapped with them than Shiva. Shiva also ends up in confusion at this time and hence doesnt add more knowledge to whatever he knows. Then Nagas take him and Leela ensures instead of getting more knowledge to the Garuds he ends up as watch dog to Garud's movements and can give  false info also. In anyways knowledge is kept away from Dr Rao by torturing Shiva as he is the power house of knowledge and trusts Dr Rao. 

Now let us see how Rudra's heart has protected him so far from Dr Rao as Dr Rao still holds the power and with this power Rudra can never be in direct confrontation with Dr Rao. When Charles is taken away by Dr Rao's men, Rudra gets the dream of Maimui under attack and he runs away. When he comes back Dadi and Maya potect him , because if he was with Shiva they both would have dig information thus helping Dr Rao. And when Dr Rao sees him Bairavi has taken charge giving Rudra the knowledge about his duty. 

Now the last leg of battle is happening, where direct confrontation cannot be avoided. If you look the path to Amrit it has 7 layers just like Chakravyuh knowldge of entering and exiting it is known only to the few. In the present position if Rudra enters the Chakravyuh he has enemies than friends as all Garuds except Bairavi is under the influence of Dr Rao. Hence he might enter the Chakravyuh but without taking the power from Dr Rao's hand it is impossible for him to come out of it. 

So Bairavi's task is cut out. Take power from Dr Rao. And whatever she does there should not be any suspicion that Dr Rao is targetted. Illusion or Maya has to work till then. With target as Nagas the known enemies, the point where illusion or Maya lifts it has to be too late for Dr Rao to do something about his power. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

apple64shruthiraviSwetha-Sai

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top