Mahakumbh

India-Forums

Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

Mahakumbh 77-80: Distorting mirrors (Page 5)

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:27am | IP Logged
anyway, which country's army is helping rao? pakistan or china? i belive it could be china. but they will show pakistan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arijit007

anyway, which country's army is helping rao? pakistan or china? i belive it could be china. but they will show pakistan.

ha ha ha - Both are not correct choices as Amrit and its history are not known much to them ? But liked your humour that they will show PAK - Easy target.
seedhibaat Groupbie
seedhibaat
seedhibaat

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Shyamalaji Dr Rao can be anyone but he can not reach Amrut by himself and will try to control garud. That is the reason he is a bit shocked to see MB . And MB might have sensed his intentions. Tongue

MB emerged from nowhere which made me feel she will protect amrut with the help of Garuds and send it back to heaven safely. That is if you believe Amrut is in Heaven when not seen on Earth. Till now Shivanand has not recognised her as Garud. She appeared after Shivanand was kidnapped. So may me she appeared when it became absolutely necessary to guide Garuds.

With the name BHIRAVI i am guessing she will End this saga by her powers. This is my thinking in giving all credit of protecting it safely and send it back to MB.

Anyway the story is more winding than the Snake pass( in  Pennies in UK. )

sashashyam

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Not only an easy target, Sri, but a dead cert of a choice for any conspiracy meant to destabilise and if possible dismember India. Have you  forgotten 26/11 so soon? It is not a joking matter, my dear, those wounds are still fresh.

And how does anyone know who knows what about the amrit?  Even if the plot were to be hatched in one country,  the plotters can be sure  of back up support from the other country.

As for the writers of Mahakumbh, they will not name any country. They won't have the political courage to do that. This apart, the whole reference to Rao coming with "armies of the neighbouring countries" was too ludicrous for words.

Shyamala Akka

Originally posted by jayaks02

Originally posted by Arijit007

ha ha ha - Both are not correct choices as Amrit and its history are not known much to them ? But liked your humour that they will show PAK - Easy target.

jayaks02

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Fabulous post Aunty, AGAINEmbarrassed
Aunty this new Rao could be a doppelganger of the original Prof Rao...the original was gone for finding antidote to the poison and he was kidnapped by this double...Gawd!!!! silly theories...I badly want a pataka Mona darling...missing her everywhereWinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

appukrishjayaks02ngayousashashyam

appukrish Goldie
appukrish
appukrish

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtidoi

Aunty this new Rao could be a doppelganger of the original Prof Rao...the original was gone for finding antidote to the poison and he was kidnapped by this double...Gawd!!!! silly theories...I badly want a pataka Mona darling...missing her everywhereWinkLOL

Arre, don't give ideas to the makers. Already we are confused with so many parties wanting the Amrit. Prof is another expressionless guy so his Mona darling will be like Maya or Leela, matching his expressions.Wink Patakha tho mushkil hai Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoijayaks02ngayousashashyam

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much,  my little Mishti, and if Rao is indeed a doppelganger, think what that will mean! We will end up with TWO wooden faced characters instead of the one we are having to suffer now!Wink

As for the likely candidates for Mona Darling, you two are getting to be as mischievous as my old , riotous chipmunk gang from my Jodha Akbar threads! Mishti to Mishti, par Aparna, aap bhi??  I think more than Dansh's dar ki bimaari,  the propensity for making wicked cracks is  catching on here!Wink Jokes apart, don't get your hopes up for any patakas,  we have only  damp squibs here!

Shyamala/Aunty

Originally posted by appukrish

Originally posted by mishtidoi

Arre, don't give ideas to the makers. Already we are confused with so many parties wanting the Amrit. Prof is another expressionless guy so his Mona darling will be like Maya or Leela, matching his expressions.Wink Patakha tho mushkil hai Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoijayaks02ngayou

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Mahakumbh 81: Of means and ends

Folks,

After all the high falutin' concepts  we, especially Shruthi,  have been batting around here, Mahakumbh is beginning to  look like  a cross between a B grade horror flick and  a James Bond film about a megalomaniac set on world domination.

A below par Master Criminal: Augustus (Agastya Parashar Gautam) Rao, with those AK- 47 toting guards all lined up, and a  dim tent  with more zombie like guards in it, looked more ludicrous than scary.  His namesake, Julius Caesar's nephew, the first Roman Emperor Augustus Caesar,  would be horrified at the sight of him. What was it with that Ruritanian style uniform? He would have been more sinister in a grey business suit. '

Rao  is also a remarkably wooden faced actor, which does not  help matters.  He cannot convey menace even when the recipients, the Veshes, are more than ready to genuflect before him in rank fear.

And where was that tent of his, pray? I could not catch what Greyerson said, but surely it cannot be in the Mahakumbh grounds, where all this private armoury would not be allowed?

Rao  also seemed to have forgotten all about his earlier order, conveyed thru Greyerson to the 'Veshes, that Sector 53 should be cleared completely, thru bribery or mass killings. Maybe he has reconsidered and dropped that insane idea, and the Veshes, delighted to  be let off the hook, would not have asked for clarifications, especially as they can now collar the whole of the Rs. 50  crores!Wink

Shivanand:Enough is enough!: I  do not know about you folks, but I have had enough of Shivanand's OTT screaming and wailing. As I wrote in this post,  keeping in mind his history of standing up to the worst kind of torture in  Poland,  and his aggressiveness even in his post-naga vish  hallucinations, it is hard to believe that so tough a man could be so thoroughly shattered, mentally and physically, just because of a series  hard blows with MB's staff.

But he seems like a  wreck, either flailing about in terror, or ranting like a Biblical prophet about death to the nagas.   I am sure he will get the critics' award next year for these uncontrolled performances, but I would be most grateful if they could cease!

The  garuds:A dismal lot:  Rudra looks blank and undecided at the same time, Tiwari looks silently bloodthirsty - I am sure if the bali  was to be of a fellow garud, he would be equally ready for it. Katharine and Thappadiya Mai are not worth even a mention. What a sorry lot these garuds  are!

WHAT are these garuds actually doing to fulfil their mission, and how much time do they have left? Rudra is the least like a leader that I could imagine, and last night, half the episode was spent, in fact wasted,   with him either avoiding Tiwari's accusing/demanding gaze, or looking into his eyes defensively, like a couple of roothe premi!Wink It was all so bad-filmy and so stupid.

A crisis of conscience: Rudra  is the Garud Pramukh, for Heaven's sake, does he not have any idea of what to do and  how to handle Tiwari? With his cast iron commitment to insaaniyat, of course including the nagas  as well, he can hardly execute Leela in cold blood ( an inadvertent pun,Wink for snakes are cold  blooded, come  to think of it!), so why does he not say so as a Garud Pramukh ka aadesh?  

He  did that quickly enough with MB, so why not now? All he has to do is to ask them  one simple question. How they  can call themselves rakshaks  if they are ready  to kill wantonly just to get ahead?  Something that will bring them down to the level of the nagas? That the intended victim is going to save Maya's life is one additional reason for Rudra to shoot this horrendous proposal down, but it shoud not be the decisive one.

But he does no such thing, in fact he does nothing at all but stare. And  one by one they all drift  away from him and to Tiwari: Katharine because she is, at heart, a Greyerson acolyte, Charles ostensibly for the sake of Rudra's Baba, and Thappadiya Mai, after a mild protest,  very likely because  she does not want to be left out of the majority. Tiwari of course because he is, when push comes to shove, ruthless in a totally amoral fashion.

Crunch time: So we arrive at the  point  that was foretold by MB to Rudra in Episode 72: Jab koyi saath nahin hoga, to bhi tujhe aage badna hoga.. I had then not thought this to  mean that the  other garuds would  desert him, but rather that  he might at times have to go it alone. It now seems that MB's advice was meant literally.

It is  now testing time for Rudra, but I am sure  he will come thru very well. The thing I want to see is whether  he is able to  bring the other garuds back to his side thru sheer force of moral superiority, not just by force,  by exerting his final authority as the Garuda Pramukh.

What lies ahead: The only ones I wanted to see, MB and Dansh, were missing last night. I hope that at least  tonight they resume the MB-Dansh pas de deux,  adding Drish  as the third element. I never thought the day would come when I would want to watch Dansh more than Shivanand, but that day  is here!Wink

Most of  Episode 82 will very likely be spent looking for those stores of vish.  And possibly Rudra dunking the by now very voluble Guru Maharaj into it. Maybe he too will turn blue, which might improve his looks, for they can hardly get any worse!Wink

Folks, there are too many  elements being added to this brew, of which the writers seem to have lost control. Rao as the master villain is a mistake, and the garuds bid fair  to be blundering about like this till Episode 119. What a let down!

Incidentally, what was it about Thappadiya Mai's garud chinna   doing a Shivanand and turning a vivid puslating blue when Leela's naga  blood drips on it,  only to regain normalcy when Thappadiya Mai spreads it a little with her finger?

I think the script is going to get more and more weird  as we progress,  and it is going to be all compressed drastically as we near the end. As it is, we have all this blood and gore in the offing, for even the nagas  here seem to drip blood, ugly gurus  with forked tongues,  things going blue and red,  and someone's bali in the works. Our  Mahakumbh is bidding fair, I fear,  to resemble Aahat, a horrible show that I have never ever watchedShocked.
Don't mind me,  folks, I am just getting irritated beyond all bearing. Angry

To add to the confusion, Arshi has helpfully pointed out that Maya too is a naagvanshi, which makes her a sister under the skin of Leela'sWinkWink!  Oh Lord, I have to look for the Amrutanjan!

Shyamala/Aunty/Di/Akka

Edited by sashashyam - 05 May 2015 at 1:19am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

apple64vspdandeliseedhibaatprav2Kitsinsp108jyo_loveurlifeSingaporeFanMetismishtidoiGul.S_Efpasumarthisajayaks02adiana12Sandhya.Angayouabhi786MrDarcyfanInfofan--Megha--ghalibmirzashruthiravielasingh-Swetha-

Go to top