Mahakumbh

India-Forums

Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

Mahakumbh 77-80: Distorting mirrors (Page 2)

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Thank you so much, my dear Swetha, for being so unfailingly supportive!

Neither did I, whence the sack cloth and ashes for me!Wink

No, my dear, Rao is not  like Moriarty - it is just that Utkarsh wants to pass him off as a Moriarty. I have discussed in this post, in some detail, why this twist makes no sense at all!

Shyamala Di
Originally posted by -Swetha-

^ Awesome post by u, Shyamala Di! Clap
Rao is jst like Moriarty.. Shocked 
I nvr expected Rao to be evil.. 

happychappy IF-Dazzler
happychappy
happychappy

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
What a cracker of a post, dear Shyamala. Thoroughly enjoyed your descriptive analysis of the Dansh- Bhairavi scenes which were a delight to watch. Your post, in turn, does full justice to the excellence of those scenes. Simply Marvellous.Star

Rahil Azam has finally got into Dansh's skin. It was a pleasure to watch him Thursday. As for Seema Biswas, one has run out of superlatives. I'm presently a tad disappointed with the way Rudr's character has developed?! so far. GR must be tired of exploring different shades of looking helpless, clueless, or both! Ouch

About the Rao 'fiasco', I reserve judgement in the hope there may be a further flipflop in his persona! This may remind you of sundry straws being desperately clutched, but it's a wild hope that I'm not willing to let go of...Embarrassed

Edited by happychappy - 03 May 2015 at 12:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

seedhibaatKitsinappukrishjayaks02pasumarthisasashashyam

seedhibaat Groupbie
seedhibaat
seedhibaat

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Great analysis Shyamalaji.
I agree with your take on Prof. Rao. I am guessing him as a person from neighboring state , what Greyerson mentions. Its not yet proved how powerful he is. Shiva trusts him but Dadi didntSmile

Leela is just a bait to be used against Garuds for Dansh. I did not like the way he keeps slapping her. I feel Nagbali could be just to scare Leela and get some help from her. 

Dansh - MB scenes were really highlight of the week. Both did full justice to the scenes. I liked Rudra Shivanand scene too where Rudra brings Shivanand to his library.  The expressions were too good. Rudra's affectionate behavior towards Shivanand might achieve what Mb's lathicharge couldn't. Wink

The poison is infectious as it will create drift in Garuds. Thinking gets poisoned. MB herself can decode the books so for me she herself is the third Book. She is very mysterious character and I feel she will take help of all Garud and disappear with the Amrut in the end/Indra act.Embarrassed

Keeping in mind how the story oscillates in MK, I am going to keep my fingers crossed. With the cricket lover screen play writer we can expect a crisp 20-20 style episode Or one sided ODI or very boring 5 day test match resulting is Draw. 
'Amrut' roopi Dulhan ke 'swayamvar' me ye kitane Dawedar aa gayeTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kitsinappukrishjayaks02happychappysashashyam

appukrish Goldie
appukrish
appukrish

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Wow Shyamaladi, what analysis!

I completely agree with you about Prof.Rao. My thought would be the same as your in the para 'highly implausible' including the Naagbali part. Will wait and see what exactly is Rao and his position. 

Liked your writing here- When she passes his bullet test with flying colours - the shot of  a bullet being moulded to  fit the contours of her unwavering eye  was superb. my thought here was that, the 1st bullet she stops on time and the rest of the bullets seemed like Dansh was doing a target practice..

The MB-Dansh encounter was very good and your explanation made it great. Rahil has grown on all of us as a villainous Naag pramukh,  and He is good. Me too felt the same 'dil maange more'Smile.

Liked Shiva-Rudra scene at the library. MB is not around and has taken the books with her. While the other Garuds are angry I'm very glad Rudra didn't lose his faith in her, his Guru. Also glad that Rudra is at least constantly thinking about something or other. Respect for the Guru and faith in the Guru are of utmost importance, both of which the other Garuds are lacking right now.

At this point the other Garuds I feel are being useless and only dependent on their powers. They are just sitting around and waiting for MB activate their powers. Yes their powers have to be activated, but that does not mean they will just sit around. They can at least start analyzing things and become pro active in some way. This is why MB decided to leave I feel, so that they will put aside their differences, analyze, use their brain. 

And the way MB has dealt with them has shaken the little faith they may have developed in her. So lets see what she does towards that. 

Edited by appukrish - 03 May 2015 at 2:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

seedhibaatKitsinjayaks02sashashyam

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
nice post, shyamla ji, if rao is moriarty then who is holmes? he could have been mycroft to shivaanand's holmes, but in this present situation neither shivaa nor rudra is deserving to be compared to sherlock holmes. loved the dansh vs bhairavi scene, it was just briliant.

Edited by Arijit007 - 03 May 2015 at 3:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyam

pasumarthisa IF-Dazzler
pasumarthisa
pasumarthisa

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Shyamala ji,
Agree with your take on Mr. Rao. But Arshi was bang on.LOL

Why did he hold Shivanand captive for 24 years via cardinal when he could have extracted a lot from Shivanand easily? That too via cardinal etc.  And Shivanand coming back didn't seem to be due to Prof. Rao's intervention at all(SSP gang found that Rudra was alive and that triggered Shivanand's return).

Doesn't add up.

Cardinal committed suicide? I didnt watch Wednesday's episode and didn't even read WU. Pressed for time in the coming 2 weeks.

And Dansh-Maimui faceoff was too good. Rahil is in the groove now. We didn't have this kind of face-off scene for Rudra and Dansh but we got one for this pair.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

seedhibaatKitsinsashashyam

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seedhibaat

Great analysis Shyamalaji.
I agree with your take on Prof. Rao. I am guessing him as a person from neighboring state , what Greyerson mentions. Its not yet proved how powerful he is. Shiva trusts him but Dadi didntSmile

Leela is just a bait to be used against Garuds for Dansh. I did not like the way he keeps slapping her. I feel Nagbali could be just to scare Leela and get some help from her. 

Dansh - MB scenes were really highlight of the week. Both did full justice to the scenes. I liked Rudra Shivanand scene too where Rudra brings Shivanand to his library.  The expressions were too good. Rudra's affectionate behavior towards Shivanand might achieve what Mb's lathicharge couldn't. Wink

The poison is infectious as it will create drift in Garuds. Thinking gets poisoned. MB herself can decode the books so for me she herself is the third Book. She is very mysterious character and I feel she will take help of all Garud and disappear with the Amrut in the end/Indra act.Embarrassed

Keeping in mind how the story oscillates in MK, I am going to keep my fingers crossed. With the cricket lover screen play writer we can expect a crisp 20-20 style episode Or one sided ODI or very boring 5 day test match resulting is Draw. 
'Amrut' roopi Dulhan ke 'swayamvar' me ye kitane Dawedar aa gayeTongue

At times test matches go into thrilling climax or even anti-climax dear. Remember 2001 AU-IND match ? Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seedhibaat

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by appukrish

Wow Shyamaladi, what analysis!

I completely agree with you about Prof.Rao. My thought would be the same as your in the para 'highly implausible' including the Naagbali part. Will wait and see what exactly is Rao and his position. 

Liked your writing here- When she passes his bullet test with flying colours - the shot of  a bullet being moulded to  fit the contours of her unwavering eye  was superb. my thought here was that, the 1st bullet she stops on time and the rest of the bullets seemed like Dansh was doing a target practice..

The MB-Dansh encounter was very good and your explanation made it great. Rahil has grown on all of us as a villainous Naag pramukh,  and He is good. Me too felt the same 'dil maange more'Smile.

Liked Shiva-Rudra scene at the library. MB is not around and has taken the books with her. While the other Garuds are angry I'm very glad Rudra didn't lose his faith in her, his Guru. Also glad that Rudra is at least constantly thinking about something or other. Respect for the Guru and faith in the Guru are of utmost importance, both of which the other Garuds are lacking right now.

At this point the other Garuds I feel are being useless and only dependent on their powers. They are just sitting around and waiting for MB activate their powers. Yes their powers have to be activated, but that does not mean they will just sit around. They can at least start analyzing things and become pro active in some way. This is why MB decided to leave I feel, so that they will put aside their differences, analyze, use their brain. 

And the way MB has dealt with them has shaken the little faith they may have developed in her. So lets see what she does towards that. 

Nice post.

Go to top