Mahakumbh

India-Forums

Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

Mahakumbh 77-80: Distorting mirrors (Page 10)

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

I think the best of the films were the first two, by Chris Columbus, who too was respectful of the originals. But I suppose one should thank God for small mercies, that it was not left to Steven Spielberg,  and Haley Joel Osment as Harry!

Shyamala Aunty

ROFL

AND for bigger mercies that we don't  have  a  desi version of Hari Potter at the Tantrik skool of tantra mantra with a mahaan bhaashaning Hemalini...err...Hermoine directed by Ekta Kapoor. (I am scared  to  even imagine  PS fight for the rights of shoshit abla nirdosh house elves...)

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoishruthiravi

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:00am | IP Logged
@Sandhya please , don't even mention Harry Potter desi version by the soap queen. Read somewhere that the lady is gonna attempt the Indian version of " Gone with the Wind" the evergreen classic.
Have no clue how will Scarlet O Hara will look.

MK anyday is far superior to whatever the top 5 TRP serials are dishing out day in day out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandhya.A

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@Sandhya please , don't even mention Harry Potter desi version by the soap queen. Read somewhere that the lady is gonna attempt the Indian version of " Gone with the Wind" the evergreen classic.
Have no clue how will Scarlet O Hara will look.

MK anyday is far superior to whatever the top 5 TRP serials are dishing out day in day out.
Shocked. The glory of Gone with  the  wind  will be gone with  the  wind  for sure.D'oh

Scarlett  will undoubtedly   be smart and mahaan with nek manshas. I am more worried  for Rhett Butler.Cry. He will become the thinnest  doormat  ever.Cry

As for  the  top 5, i can watch  mk or ja any day instead. MK has Seema and Rahil, had a good Manish Wadhwa, some amazing  scenes and JA has RT and his talent. Star 

Edited by Sandhya.A - 11 May 2015 at 4:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoisashashyamshruthiravi

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
My dear Shruthi,

I am sorry (for myself) that I did not take  part in all these fascinating discussions that you have stirred up. I was in particularly poor shape and did not want to sit at the laptop at all, and see what I have missed. I have just managed to drag out my weekly post, and I will see if I can come back to this tomorrow. Till then, do bear with me!

Shyamala Di

Yes Seedibaat Samay sbse balwan hai. That is why Lord Krishna stressed on action that too at the right time.
There is no point lamenting this happened to me, that happened to me after you failed to take action at the right time.
Kunti held the power to stop Kurushetra war if she could accept Karna as her son in that princess talent showcase event where he enters. But she feared social oscartazation at that time which ended up in so much travails for Karna. With all his qualities he ending up in wrong side and his brother alone killing him.
Panchali wouldn't have let her hair loose and pledged that she wont tie it till her hair is washed with dussashan's blood if atleast one of the learned person in that sabha listened and responded to the injustice that was being done to her. They held the power to stop the war at that time. But they didn't do anything.

You blame Niyati, you blame God for bad things happening. But when you refuse to take the right action at the time, you are forcing Niyati to take extreme steps for correcting course. Choice is always with you.Niyati responds to your choice. It is more like own your actions than pointing fingers at something else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiravi

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:46am | IP Logged
No issues Shymaladi. You can post your views whenever you feel healthy. Nothing is more important than a person's health.
@ Sandhya Rhet Butler will be arm candy. LOLLOLLOL and Melanie who has a subtle power about her will be reduced to the bucket filling cry baby.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandhya.Asashashyam

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:02am | IP Logged

No issues Shymaladi. You can post your views whenever you feel healthy. Nothing is more important than a person's health.
@ Sandhya Rhet Butler will be arm candy. LOLLOLLOL and Melanie who has a subtle power about her will be reduced to the bucket filling cry baby.

Abla shoshit naari.LOL

And we will have a famous speech by Scarlett  on naari shakthi justifying   each of her 3 marriages  and her constant  crush on Ashley  as her birthright and her nek mansha in each of her decisions.  Furthermore  our trp junta will sing praises of Ashley and his unwavering  'respect for women' as against  Butler's jalladism. Grrr...Angry

Edited by Sandhya.A - 11 May 2015 at 7:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoisashashyamshruthiravi

Go to top