Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

TR SS - BAARISH by Diya Ghosh (Page 19)

TR_lovebirds Goldie
TR_lovebirds
TR_lovebirds

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:36am | IP Logged
superb update...
taayam convo was really cute... they were the best bro-sis...
rey came to meet taani... 
taarey little teasing session was lovely...
his proposal was beautiful...
their romance was hot...
how swayam will react...
plz update soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hima_PMsLavender_Luna

CrazyForAmar Senior Member
CrazyForAmar
CrazyForAmar

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 4:45am | IP Logged
awesome update. CONTINUE SOON

Hima_PMsLavender_Luna

DTaaRey3 Groupbie
DTaaRey3
DTaaRey3

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Read all chapters...
wonderfull...
TaaRey in love...
I loved their cute scenes...
updt soon...
sorry for late reply...
do PM me...

Hima_PMsLavender_Luna

DTaaRey3 Groupbie
DTaaRey3
DTaaRey3

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 7:14am | IP Logged
wonder full...
atlast Taarey become one.. so sweet...
loved the updt...
cntinue soon...

Hima_PMsLavender_Luna

amridhi Senior Member
amridhi
amridhi

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Awesome update dr. I just loved it thoroughly. Tarey were so cute n adorable. Beautifully written. good job. Keep going. Eagerly waiting for the next update. Please update soon n thanx for the pm dr. 

Hima_PMsLavender_Luna

sirivalli.t IF-Dazzler
sirivalli.t
sirivalli.t

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Awesome update...
Loved it...
Taarey's scenes were superb...
Eagerly waiting for d next part...
Thanks for d pm...

Hima_PMsLavender_Luna

putti_taarey Goldie
putti_taarey
putti_taarey

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Superb update...
I loved it
Swayam is related to both.
Ab maza ayega
Cute romance
Cute taani
Cute rey.
Update soon

Hima_PMsLavender_Luna

Lavender_Luna IF-Rockerz
Lavender_Luna
Lavender_Luna

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Chapter 5

RECAP: TR proposal and TR culmination 

" Bhai , how do i look ? " Taani asked flaunting her saree .

The blouse was sleeveless and black . The saree was made of net material with curves at the end and silver cloth was weaved all over it in some patterns . Her lips were glossy and kajal was delicately applied over her eyes . Her wrists had silver bangles contrasting with her saree .

Swayam rolled his eyes . " We are just going to meet my best friend , you don't need to dress up . " he snapped . " Correction my dear brother , we are going to meet your best friend so that you can approve our marriage . " she said folding her arms . " I just dont understand . Out of all people in the world , why him ? " he wailed . " What is wrong with jim , bhai ? " she questioned him . He sighed . " Nothing . " he admitted . " Then ? " she raised her eyebrows . " He is my best friend , you are my sister , man ! " he whined . Taani giggled at the state of her brother . He was going to feel so awkward ! He is just so protective of her .. he would skin a person alive if anyone would dare to see Taani with a dirty eye . " It's okay , bhai . Kuchh time mein aadat ho jayegi . " Taani said giving him a side hug . Swayam smiled and they both went off to Rey's house .

"Okay , Sharon , how do i look ? " Rey asked turning towards Sharon . He was wearing a crisp black shirt and blue jeans . She laughed . " Rey , why are you worrying so much ? It's just Swayam ! " He gave her a glare . " Main iss waqt Swayam se nahin but apne future brother in law se mil raha hoon . So ab bata , main kaise lag raha hoon ? " he said . Sharon smiled and gave him a thumbs up . Rey heaved a sigh of relief . Just then , the door bell rang . His heart skipped a beat . Sharon walked out of the room and he went to open the door .  He twisted the knob and swung opened the door , nervously to find only Taani there , smiling . He quickly pulled her in a tight hug .

Taani surprised by his action slowly put her hands on his back "OMG , Taani mujhe bohot darr lag raha hain . " he said biting his lower lip . " Don't worry bhai apko kha nai jayenge . " she said soothingly . Hearing this , he hugged her even tighter and closed his eyes . Swayam appeared at the back . The second he saw the two of them , he turned and put hand on his temple to avoid vision . "Ahem ahem . " he cleared his throat . They both realized his presence and pulled away . Swayam took a deep breath and faced them . Rey put his hands in his pockets and Taani stared at the ground . The situation was so awkward ! Rey gulped and finally opened his mouth . " Andar aao na . " he said . Swayam nodded and took Taani's hand .

Rey gaped at the sight . He didnt know Swayam was THAT possesive about her . Brushing his thoughts , away , he let them in and the three sat down on the dining table . Sharon came and served the food to everyone . As she finished , she sat down herself , beside Rey . Swayam eyed the food . " Rey , ye khana tune banaya hain ? " Swayam asked . " Ek minute , shaadi ke baad khana Taani nai bana payegi ? " Rey panicked . Taani's eyes and widened and Swayam slapped his forehead . " Chillax , Rey . Maine toh ainvayi puchh liya . " he laughed . Relief washed Rey's face and he smiled . Taani bit her nail and smiled slightly .  As the dinner finished , they all sat down in the living room . Swayam cleared his throat . " Rey , dekh teri naukri kya hain , tu kitna kamata hain , tu kaise logon ke saath rehta hain ya tu kaisa insaan hain ye sab toh main jaanta hoon . And trust me , mujhe inn mein se kisi bhi cheez se koi problem nahin hain . Bachti hain , toh sirf ek last cheez . Tu meri behen se kitna pyaar karta hain ? " he said gently . Rey smiled . " Kitna pyaar ? Swayam pyaar koi height nahin hain jisse measure kar sake . Pyaar ek ehsaas hain .. ek feeling hain ... pyaar ko mehsoos kiya jaata hain . Pyaar ek ocean jaisa hain ... jitna gehra .. utna sundar . And agar tu really mein janna chahta hain toh sun . Main Taani se Pacific Ocean se bhi zyada gehra pyaar karta hoon . " he said . He glanced at Taani , who gave out a small giggle and wiped a tear from her eye . Swayam listened to him in awe . He simply got up . Rey followed his lead . Swayam placed his hand on Rey's shoulder . " I love you , Rey . " he said and pulled him in a hug . Sharon and and Taani smiled at the duo . Swayam pulled back . " You two will get married as soon as humanly possible . " he announced .

SwaRon went out for a walk in order to give TaaRey sometime . TaaRey sat on the couch . What a crazy day it had been ! The time they had spent together in the past few days was flashing in front of their eyes and their smile just grew by each passing minute . He kissed her deeply . Their love is in their veins , heart , mind , breath , soul . It is in them in every possible area and they love each other in every possible way . Taani and Rey are made for each other . TaaRey are meant to be .

PRECAP: EPILOGUE

Add my PMs account for Pms 

Hima_PMs

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

Hima_PMsAarti_Taareyuma_taareyamridhiCrazyForAmarnalin_nathtaarey_riapritii_20-crazyfan-surabhimeenasnehac2qwerty012cresc6129ndcdancepriya1999Twinkle_TaaReyumatejeshFairy...SalmanShahidSmanum_6doll_dimplePRASSIdeepasubhashvelvetrosepari_goyalONLYTAAREYlechu10sanjana.sanjumy_angel...tharu01pinal_TaaReyTR_MN_KR-AnyDestiny-Vishu45TR_lovebirds__nidhi__putti_taarey.Shanaya.Gursharn3010princess1926divi_divyanaskfirdousyoyoaishwaryasirivalli.tcuppypie121pd786meenu_taareysumana.sheshashamanbkBista-anzanaNidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVD.-Soumya-.dakshumhatretamanna-azaanMon_trNicky-nishHumzychand91dh19Shubh007StarBullWilly_Wonka.Cupcake.princess_tara_PanCake_Viji.Chandran...Natasha...

Go to top