romance in rain uff loved it

Posted: 8 years ago
Superb update
Loved it
Continue soon
Wonderful update...
Taani has her car but this rey hasnt...
Taarey convo was cute... N their romance was beautiful...
Update soon...
Great concept
taarey first meet was nice

Yeah it wss short but sweet
looking forward to read further
CONTINUE SOON
Chapter 2
is again awesome
taarey romance was lovely
they again met b
but this time taani gave rey lift
rey's kisses 😳
eagerly waiting for the next update
CONTINUE SOON
awesome
loved it!!
they love each other
waiting for the next update
hope they confess soon

Chapter 3

RECAP: TAANI OFFERS LIFT TO REY; TAAREY CUTE ROMANCE; REY ASKS TAANI FOR A DINNER.

She nervously looked at her reflection. Her blouse was sleeveless and dark pink. The saree was thein cloth material and was giving a faint view of her flat stomach. The borders had a thin olden line on them. The pallu was straight pinned up to the blouse. Her lips had sleek coat of pink gloss on them. On her thin wrists, rested two magenta bangles.

Do I look okay?' she wondered. If Rey had invited her, she needed to look just ... PERFECT. Suddenly, she heard a car honk. That must be Rey' she thought. She gave herself a last glance and walked out, unsatisfied. She opened the door and saw Rey out of the car. He was wearing a smart and crisp shirt and black pants. Taani smiled. He had gone for a slightly formal look himself just to team up with her. She closed the door and walked up to him. She stood in front of him as he saw her and smirked.

"You look amazing." he said genuinely. Taani blushed and replied

"You do too." He wanted to keep his hand on her waist which was visible from her saree but thinking that it would be too early he clutched his fists instead. He just gestured her to sit in the car. She sat on the companion's seat and he drove off. "Hum kahan jaa rahein hain?" she asked to start conversation. "Kyun?" he asked back hiding a smile. "Hain? Kyun matlab?" she said as her eyebrows crushed. "Kyun matlab kyun. English translation chahiye? It's why." he said. He couldn't help but smile.

"I know what kyun' means!" she exclaimed.

"Maine kab kaha tumhe nahin pata ? Par tum janna kyun chahti ho?" he said smiling like a lunatic. "Arey! Mujhe kaise malum hoga ki aap mujhe kidnap nahi kar rahe ho?" she said folding her hands. "Achha chalo main tumhara kidnap kar raha hoon." he said playfully. "Rey please tell na! No jokes please !" she whined. "AAbe zyada bolegi toh uda dunga!" he said imitating his voice like a goon's. She burst into laughter and he grinned. It seemed as if they knew each other since ages. "Rey, enough!" she said half seriously. "What enough? The night has just started madam! Sick of me already?" he laughed. "I swear! Aapke dost aapko kaise jhelte hain?" she said. "Unhein toh meri aadat hai!" he said plastering a big smile on his face. "Reyaansh Singhania." She said trying to sound firm. "Chillax Taani Shekhawat. We're here." he smiled.

She looked out of the window. It was a garden and there were lights around it which were lit up. There was a table in the middle along with two chairs. There were small bushes of flowers around the border of the place. "It looks beautiful." she breathed. He heaved a sigh of relief. They got out of the car and he held her hand as they walked in the garden. He was leading her to the table when she stopped. "Kya hua?" he asked concerned. Is she feeling awkward all of a sudden?' he wondered.

"Rey please kya hum iss garden mein ek baar ghum le? It's so amazing.. I wanna see it properly!" she pleaded. He smiled again. "Chalo." She left his hand and went to the nearest flower bush. It had small small white flowers. The lights around the garden were giving a glow to them adding more to their beauty. Taani touched a petal. Rey came besides her placing his right hand on her right waist. Her breath hitched and she tightened her fist. He whispered in her ears. "You like the flowers?" She nodded. His heated gaze and touch on her was making her weak. She wiggled out of his grip and went near a light. "Rey yeh lights bohot sundar hain. I am in love with these, they're so pretty." she said biting her lower lip. Rey chuckled.

"And I am in love with you, you're really beautiful." She froze. Did he just say those magical words to her? Her heart was thumping loudly and she was wondering if he could also hear it. Rey laughed. He came behind her and snaked his hands on her stomach. She closed her eyes as he pulled her behind , leaving no gap between them. "Itni nervous kyun ho rahi ho Taani? I won't eat you up. I may be non vegetarian but I am not a canabal." he giggled. Her lips curved. Her heart was getting so full of feelings that she thought it would burst. Already she was in love with him. And now his sweetness and care towards he was making her melt.

"Achha ab kha le ? Meko bhookh lagi hai." he said leaving her and holding his stomach. She laughed. "Main kya aapki mamma hoon jo aap mujhse puchh rahe ho?" she said cracking up. "Haaye la nahiiin" he yelled dramatically, putting his hand on his forehead. They laughed and sat down on the table. As he served both of them, he poured a deep red liquid in their glasses. Taani hesitated. "Rey..i..." she stuttered. "Taani, chill. I don't have alcohol either. It's cranberry juice." he smiled. Taani was so happy she wanted to cry. He so understood and that made her feel as though he was just made for her. Their dinner was filled with sweet talks and cute laughter. They had a silent journey as they returned to her house. When they reached it had started raining again.

They got out and it had started raining. Taani looked up. "OMG baarish , phir se ! Rey aap andar jaaiye aap bheeg rahein hain !" she said pushing him inside the car. He caught her hand and smiled. "It's okay, Taani. I am fine. Tum meri chinta mat karo." But she wasn't convinced yet. "Nahi Rey aapko sardi lag jayegi aur aap-" she said pushing him but he caught both her wrists and pulled her close. He put her hands behind to prevent her from pushing him. She got lost in those eyes of his and just couldn't say more. He was gazing at at her with an intense look which was making her nervous. The water droplets in which they were soaking had made her saree see through yet again. And that saree never failed to awake desires inside him. He glanced down at her. She had her eyes closed. He got concerned. "Taani...i.." he stammered. She quickly looked at him and gave him a weak smile. "Nahin Rey.. it's just that i get nervous at times." she said. He smiled. She opened up to him. Means that she does feel something about him. "Taani, you don't need to be. Main kabhi tumhari permission ke bina kuchh nahi karunga. I promise." he said touching his forehead with her. When she heard this she could not control her heart anymore. A tear rolled down her face.

"I love you, Rey." her voice cracked. He understood from her voice that she was crying. He cupped her face. "Taani, kya hua? Tum ro kyun rahi ho?" he asked. She shook her head. "Rey aap.. aap.. you understood me. I.. i .. i wanna thank you for that." she said as the tears continued to fall down her face. He kissed her right cheek and his lips went near her right ear. "Taani, i want you to stop crying." he whispered there. But her emotions weren't listening to her. She couldn't believe how he took care of her and how much he understood her. He sighed and pecked her left cheek as well. "Please, don't cry. It hurts." he said kissing her nose.

He looked down to her lips. He shot her questioning look in her eyes if she was okay with it. In response she closed her eyes. That was it for him. He reduced the gap between their lips and placed his on hers. He kissed her lightly at first but then with greater pressure. She kissed him back with equal amount of passion. His right hand moved to her waist and started massaging it. She was feeling weak on her knees as he started doing that so she held his shoulder tight. He lined her lips with his tongue so she could open her mouth. She wasn't sure so she just parted them lightly. He grabbed her upper lip and started nibbling it and caressing it. She fisted her hands in her hairs. He repeated the same with her lower lip and then put his tongue through the small parting. She was startled but he held the side of her neck with his other hand to keep her close to him. He rubbed his tongue on hers lovingly. He felt her grip tightening on his hairs so he pulled away understanding that she needed air. She backed off and took deep breaths while Rey just touched his lips. It was such a heavenly moment for him. She was sweet by nature. He gazed at her again. Her lips were red but something which was redder was her face. She had blushed so hard all the time. He smiled. He was happy looking that he had that effect on her. She caught his gaze and blushed more. He grinned. "I'll see you tomorrow." Taani put her hands on her hips. Her hair was dripping wet and they were glued to her empty neck. 'Damn.' he thought. He so wanted to touch that hole which appeared on her neck when she took a deep breath. "Kal main aapke ghar aungi. Jis tarah se aap bheeg gaye ho kal tak aapki tabiyat kharaab ho jayegi." she said crushing her eyebrows. "Really, sweetheart? Let's see. I'll come here and visit you tomorrow. Dekhte hain tumhari baat sach hoti hai ya nai." he winked. She playfully hit his chest and bid him goodbye. She was just too ecstatic for the day. She had the best moment of her life. She was in love with him. And she knew he was too.

PRECAP: TAAYAM PHN CONVO; REYAM PHN CONVO; TR PROPOSAL; TR ROMANCEEE AND MUCH MORE...

60+ likes and 6 pages comments for next update.

Please add my PMs account Hima_PMs

Edited by hima_taarey - 8 years ago
Waw nice update
love taarey romance
rey kisses her
good
they love each other
wating for next part
update soon