My Index

Hello my buddies!

How are you?

I am Insha back!!

I saw many of the forum members making their index

So I thought  the same

The list of my works will increase as

I will write more

Before I start, let me assure one thing officially and loudly.

I have written many stories so far and I hate it when I find my stories on other forums and sites without my permission. I don't like when someone publishes MY STORIES on their own credit. I just hate it. And through my words, I would like to warn all of them who does it without any shame. I will definitely take a strict action against it with the help of Moderators, if  I find the same. I am not appreciating my stories but till now, whatever I had written are appreciated in a good manner.

Again I loud, PLEASE DON'T COPY MY UPDATES OR STORIES TO ANY OTHER FORUMS AND SITES.  It will be more better if you will make your own stories and publish on your credit. I will surely appreciate your hard work.

_____________________________________________

A special thanks to my readers,

I love all of you. I just want to thank unlimited. Because being Mentor is a tough thing and as you all know, all of you are my MENTORS. I always get overwhelmed by your responses in my STORIES and popular THREADS. Please keep motivating me through your likes, comments, and love. I'll keep writing until you don't ask me to stop. Love you all.

Now I stop my lectures and coming back to the main concept of this Index.

ONE SHOTS

1.  OUR MUSICAL TUNE (completed)

-  Ishita recalls all those memories spent with Ruhi and Raman beautifully, how she agreed to marry him with the tunes of their magical love and they finally fell in love with each other.

2SAATHIYA (completed)

- While folding her beautiful saree which Raman had gifter her during her B'day, Ishita remembers that she had a dance with Raman on "Sun Saathiya".

3. ONE MORE STEP (completed)

- The IshRaRu family becomes completed when Adi too joins in this family after knowing, Shagun was only using him but never loved him. This is a family based OS.

4. MOVIE DATE (completed)

- After the whole family of Bhallas and Iyers leave for an outing, Raman and Ishita finally get time for each other. They go for a movie date and confess their love to one another.

5. OBLIVIOUS HEARTS (completed)

- When Ishita stays up in Iyer House, Raman misses her and desperately takes Mihika's help to meet Ishita. They miss each other and at the end, they spend some quality time.

6. BIN KUCH KAHE (completed)

- Raman Bhalla, the owner of Bhalla Enterprises finally confess his love for Ishita but Ishita rejects him. Read on to read how they became soulmates later.

7. ABSOLUTE BLISS (completed)
- Raman and Ishita are blessed with a baby girl whom they named "Ruhi". Before this, they enjoy their wedding anniversary and something more😉! Read this if you are craving for IshRalicious scenes.

- Ishita and Raman became supportive system for each other when they realized they are the only one for one one another. Read this story to know who was the reason of Raman's smile after Ishita's demise. It's an emotional piece of writing.

SHORT STORIES

1. RISK IN LOVE (discontinued)

Ishita being of 27 who, by a promise made years earlier, is supposed to marry her best friend Raman, in three weeks, being in love. When she finds out that he's marrying someone else, she becomes jealous and tries to break off the wedding.

2. SAB TERA (discontinued)

- Ishita and Raman spend lone time with each other in Lonawala.

3. PYAAR ROOH KI PYAAS HAI (ongoing)

- Raman and Ishita against marriage, with different views become life partner and lead a blessed family. Read on to know about their nok-jhoks.

4. SOCHNA KYA..AB TO HO GAYA (ongoing)

- Raman and Ishita meet in a birthday bash and eventually fall for each other. But they face some hurdles in their love path. Read on to know how they face all the odds and become one.

5. SOCHA NA THA (ongoing)

- Dr.Ishita meets Raman, a lost soul whom she gives  the ray of companionship through her love which binds them together.

6. IZHAAR-E-MOHABBAT (ongoing)

- This IshRa story revolves how Raman falls in love with Ishita and sacrifices his love when he gets to know she is already in love with someone else. Read on to know how Raman makes her 'his'.

7. ZINDAGI BITAANI TERE SAAYE ME (ongoing)

- Ishita decides to make Raman fall for her when she gets to know she is married with him but he still loves someone else. 

THREE SHOTS

1. AN APOLOGY FOR A PROPOSAL (completed)

-  Disheartened Ishita fumes at herself after refusing Raman's proposal. They miss each other, love and hate become a part of their life and at last fate brings them closer.

2. TARSE TERE PYAAR ME HUM (completed)

- Raman meets Ishita after 8 years and wants to confess his mistake and love, but it's too late to do as Ishita is gonna engaged with Subbu after two days. Read on to  know how Ishita realises her true love for him and how Raman repents for his mistake.

THREADS

1. WHY DO YOU LOVE DIVAN SO MUCH?

2. LET'S HAVE A COUNT OF ISHRU' FANS!

3. RUMAN SCENES - OPEN DISCUSSION

4. DIVYANKA's FANS - SPECIAL MESSAGES FOR HER

5. NUMBER OF WRITERS IN YHM FORUM

POPULAR TOPICS

1. A cutest Goldie in our YHM Forum - Crazy_Neha

Thank you so much guys for taking your time to my Index. I'll update it time to time.

Love you all,

Insha.

Edited by -DivyanKaran- - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for your Index dear... 😃😉👏😃🤗
hey insha dear...
wow... great job...
🤗🤗
Inshu didi What is this?
Index ban gaya aur humko koi khabar nahi...
Anyways thanks for the index
May this index be filled up with more and more works of yours
Bookmarking...
Di I srsly agree with u that plagarism
Needs to be stopped
And smarty di why will someone copy ur work if it's not good ...
They copy it coz its amazingly amazing , out of the world , marvellous , fantabulous and every other
Adjective ...
K ?
So start appreciating ur work
And change the like frm I don't to I do appreciate my work ..,
MUAHH <3
Ilu angel
XoxoEdited by AdyaXoxo - 8 years ago
Originally posted by .Jayashree.

Thanks for your Index dear... 🤗

Welcome Jaya sweetie🤗. I hope, you'll cover my left stories from here.
Originally posted by shravsss

hey insha dear...
wow... great job...
🤗🤗

Hey Shaaru!
Thanks dear🤗. 
Originally posted by vidya_prasad

Inshu didi What is this?
Index ban gaya aur humko koi khabar nahi...
Anyways thanks for the index
May this index be filled up with more and more works of yours

Aww..my baby, I am really sorry for that😭. I forgot. I am sorry Vidyu.
Thanks BTW, my sis doll🤗!!
Originally posted by AdyaXoxo

Bookmarking...
Di I srsly agree with u that plagarism
Needs to be stopped
And smarty di why will someone copy ur work if it's not good ...
They copy it coz its amazingly amazing , out of the world , marvellous , fantabulous and every other
Adjective ...
K ?
So start appreciating ur work
And change the like frm I don't to I do appreciate my work ..,
MUAHH <3
Ilu angel
Xoxo

Khushi, you are one of my sis dolls🤗!! Your sweetness for me increses each second and I love that. Thank you so much for the appreciation sweety. I love you too.
Oye my doll insha created index .im very happy my dear.congrates.u have to write lots of os,ss,ff and create entertainment threads.Edited by janani_divan - 8 years ago