best scences of anuraj reminde.

shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
helloo..., everyone i made new topice of best scences of anuraj for reminde. u knw i knw cv nt showing to us proper scences of anuraj. so atleast let's we reminde the old scences of anuraj. so 1st episode to till up which scences u most like of anuraj. lets me start first. i most loved and like camp scences of anuraj. so share with us which scences of anuraj. u most like and loved. @@ NOTE : ITS FOR JUST REMINDE AND FORUM ACTIVITY.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashakalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
my fav scene is the one where anu cofess her love to rajat after their first marriage...kya scene tha...
shreepatil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashakalyani

my fav scene is the one where anu cofess her love to rajat after their first marriage...kya scene tha...

yes i remember that. thanks for reminde.
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Nice post.
I remember many beautiful scenes of AnuRaj. 

That scene when Anu was working..during Veer track. When she checked bimar Rajat. And he was flirting with her..not letting her tack his hight record.
shreepatil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Nice post.

I remember many beautiful scenes of AnuRaj.

That scene when Anu was working..during Veer track. When she checked bimar Rajat. And he was flirting with her..not letting her tack his hight record.

yes awida di i remember that scences. when i saw that scences. i m start to smiling. and i read ur comment nw also my face comes simle. i reminde that beautiful scence nw also.
iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
  i like that anu doing rajats phycial cheak up wala scean then first date then kissing scean then anu veer ki marrage me rajat gift anu vo wala scean then remember anuwas going to say rajat that i love u abd police came vo wala scean i liked then anu goes down with pillows and rajat ka takar lag jata h vo wala then pest control wale scean then store room scean they then anu givivg promise and tell her to move on vo wala then honymoon scean where rajat anu anu wear that t shirt then icecream wala jo honymoon ka tha then icecream palour wala jab rajat jaan buj ke icecream mu pe kagaya then when rajat return from dheradhun anuraj convo i am in love with that scean then storroom wala they remmember first date se pehele anuraj phone covo vo wala then camp scean jab anuraj was alone inthe jungle then rajat gifted anu chocolates vo wala scean then when rajat told that aunty that anu is his gf v after that anu ask her y he told vo wala then anuraj first dance then anuraj garden wala dance then arajat bday party dance then holi se pehele wala scean then holi ke baad wala scean then jab sare mu clear ho gae the andrajat toldsorry i am mad vo wala scean then anu told sorry wala scean then blindfold rajat vo wala scean theen actually mujhe anuraj ke sare sceans pasand h😆😆 Edited by iqrak - 8 years ago
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mujhe to anuraj ke sare scene pasand hai nokjhok ho ,jaghda ho ya romance ho
Manan_love123 thumbnail
Loved all the scenes of anuraj whether they were in romantic mode,Rajat in flirtatious mode or Rajat in ekdum angry young mode during their first marriage track..all were out standing but in love with their first date n Rajat n anushka dancing on the beautiful song pal do pal ki hair ye zindagi is pyar me sadiyan kaafi ni...loved the whole ambience,dialogilues,their romantic moves n apt song...😛😛
Waida1234 thumbnail
Hi...little bro...nice post...! For me...whenever, Anuraj are shown in one frame...these scenes automatically become best for me...! ðŸ˜‰

Whether they are fighting, romancing, arguing, accusing and blaming each other's, crying, laughing, pulling each other's legs, sleeping...or even standing in the background like two pillars in Sareen House...these scenes become best for me...! ðŸ˜†
shreepatil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Hi...little bro...nice post...! For me...whenever, Anuraj are shown in one frame...these scenes automatically become best for me...!😉

Whether they are fighting, romancing, arguing, accusing and blaming each other's, crying, laughing, pulling each other's legs, sleeping...or even standing in the background like two pillars in Sareen House...these scenes become best for me...!😆

thanks waida di. me to like all scenes of anuraj.