Balika Vadhu 2000th episode - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
1. Anandi s new prince charming entered before 2000. He comes in instalments.
2. Anandi is still alive
3. Nimbuli is still at Jhalara.
So puja became the lead in 2000.
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The soul of BV is left with no storyline so she has become a haunted ghost of BH!
Anandi's 3rd husband?! Yes we indeed want to see how creative has Anandi become in saying same words of love to three different men!

Only in a show like BV, the son of lead character love and be loyal to his adoptive mother who played passing the parcel with him by packing him off to his biological parents! Rest of them become like Mannu who barely waits for a minute to consider why their mother did whatever she did! Anyway Amol will only come to marry Pooja (who is now left in mid-way by Mannu) and later on adopt a child with her just like his own adoptive father Shiv married his own adoptive mother Anandi who was left by Mannu's adoptive/step-father Jagya because history needs to repeat itself for the show to continue with freaking number of episodes! β­οΈ
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: libsrocks

The soul of BV is left with no storyline so she has become a haunted ghost of BH!

Anandi's 3rd husband?! Yes we indeed want to see how creative has Anandi become in saying same words of love to three different men!

Only in a show like BV, the son of lead character love and be loyal to his adoptive mother who played passing the parcel with him by packing him off to his biological parents! Rest of them become like Mannu who barely waits for a minute to consider why their mother did whatever she did! Anyway Amol will only come to marry Pooja (who is now left in mid-way by Mannu) and later on adopt a child with her just like his own adoptive father Shiv married his own adoptive mother Anandi who was left by Mannu's adoptive/step-father Jagya because history needs to repeat itself for the show to continue with freaking number of episodes! β­οΈ

libs mannu din't leave P mid-way. he still wants her its P madamji whos putting whole blame on M.
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

libs mannu din't leave P mid-way. he still wants her its P madamji whos putting whole blame on M.

If thats the case then good for him because BV history tells us to never leave your girl because there will always be someone to take chance pe dance with her! πŸ˜†

Only in a show like BV, the son of lead character love and be loyal to his adoptive mother who played passing the parcel with him by packing him off to his biological parents! Rest of them become like Mannu who barely waits for a minute to consider why their mother did whatever she did! Anyway Amol will only come to marry Pooja (who is now left in mid-way by Mannu) and later on adopt a child with her just like his own adoptive father Shiv married his own adoptive mother Anandi who was left by Mannu's adoptive/step-father Jagya because history needs to repeat itself for the show to continue with freaking number of episodes!⭐️

Suljha lenge uljhe hue rishte
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

If thats the case then good for him because BV history tells us to never leave your girl because there will always be someone to take chance pe dance with her! πŸ˜†

@bold but it can still happen.as P doesn't want M now & it luks like their luvstory is over.
and i wish it happens .can't see that P & M 2gether as it"ll justify their acts.
Manahil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No Amol does not deserve cheap Pooja as his wife Only kundan deserved her i wish Anandi would not never have tried to save Pooja Kundan and Pooja would be good match because would satisfy each other's hormones and blame each other too for their misdeeds  Edited by _Manahil_ - 8 years ago
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont know what people thinks,dont care about trps...I LOVE THIS SHOW...😊😊...i had not miss a single epi by choice since i had start watching it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i had love shiv and anadi but i wont mind if anandi and anant happen...a good pair...
BV is still strong story for me atleast πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...now they are showing the exact realities of child marriages and i am loving story lineπŸ˜ƒ
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Palienigma-

By the time BV reaches 2000th episode one thing will happen for sure...it will stink so bad that even Uttaran will look like a masterpiece in comparison :)...and yes Anandi's 50 year old 3rd husband may make a heroic entry too :) After all Anandi never loved her husband Shiv and she has set out to break the record of maximum marriages for any female lead ever :) Yaaay to multiple marriages and multiple soul mates! :)

Anandi never loved her husband Shiv????what? what r u saying? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•