Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -bharti-

Awesome idea!!!  you were bang on with kannada, not sure about the other ðŸ˜‰.   ooh how i wish this happens, plzzz God!

Thanq...hope we get it
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Oh my god !!! Ikkada chaala mandiki telugu telusu. Nariyaperukku tamizh teriyum. Ila vuntundani anukoledu. Ippadi irrukkumnu yedurpaakkalae

Yahaan bahut logon ko telugu aur tamil maloom hai. Yeh kabhi nahi sochaatha :-)

Yes Harini even i dint think...but which lang u speak as i m seeing u added all southidian languages
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kresham

Ohh may b...i m not aware of this...thanq...actually keralians also stay in Mangalore n some ppl talk tulu lang also...

so i think Nandu myt b shown as Kannada or Tulu may b not sure
if they show this scene of I Love U in her language then we can come to a conclusion that which language she belongs to

yes, could be... The way chacha talks with south indian accent, i am inclining towards tamil but anything is possible in ky2.  but one thing is for sure nandini is def not a keralite...
Rassu20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Although nandu is from Mangalore they can show that they belong to a Telugu family because I feel niti knows a bit Telugu compared to other south Indian languages.
And actually she can say some romantic sentences like...
"Na manasu ne prematho nindipoyindi"
That might be too much but it's worth a try.
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ladyeirin

Mangaloreans speak a language called TULU. I think she can say ILU in Tulu. Dnt know what the words are though... anybody?

I just added that...yes i actually know that Tulu is also a lang used in mangalore but i forgot to mention...n i m so dumb that two of my auties from Mangalore n speaks tulu n i only forgot *Face palm*
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I do speak in my language ( one or two words) to my hindi speaking friends just to irritate them... 😆... but now they have learnt almost all the words i use, except for karappanbuchi... which is cockroach in tamil... 🤣.. they still havent figured it out that its tamil
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kresham

Yes Harini even i dint think...but which lang u speak as i m seeing u added all southidian languages

i

Hi Kriti, I am a tamilian brought up in Andhra. Now settled in Chennai. I know Telugu and Tamil and I follow Malayalam and
Kannada from movies :-)
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: nymphadoratonks

Arre nenu alaa analedu Kritika, I read the quote in 2 States, I mentioned it cause I felt Manik would feel the same :D 
And naaku telugu waallatoh telugu lo maatladadam istham, you don't mind kada? :/

No no i wont mind
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

yes, could be... The way chacha talks with south indian accent, i am inclining towards tamil but anything is possible in ky2.  but one thing is for sure nandini is def not a keralite...

Yaa exactly...
ZayaFever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
When chachi shows nandhini the house at mumbai, She asks her not to call her chikkamma so I think it will be in kannada if they show it.