Akshay and Kat's Chemistry in Humko Deewana Kar Gaye

EllaElla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Just saw the second half of the movie for the first time.  They had such sexy, intense, romantic, beautiful, cute, fun chemistry together.

I need them to do more movies  together.  Just less Tees Maar Khans and more Namaste London types please. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Uff, Akki-Kat were the best 

And they were so wonderful together in HDKG. I keep watching the movie every few months just to remind myself how awesome a pairing they used to make. Also there was something so raw and refreshing about Katrina those days. Even though her acting was never up to the mark, there was something really endearing and cute about Kat in her early years in BW.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ya they had good chemistry. Esp in this movie. Only in this movie can we believe that Kat can have chemistry with someone. LOL! 
to me that is a senior taking advantage of a newcomer assuring her i will get u more films..i mean biting? only akshay does itπŸ˜•
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Katrina was so curvy, yet delicate & beautiful before she went & ruined her face. 
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree.   Miss them sooo much
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh they wr the best   πŸ˜Ž

Ab Ye Jaan Le Le Yaaram
Ya Imaan Le Le Yaaram
Do Jahan Le Le Yaaram .. Ya Khuda
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I never liked Katrina as such, but Akki-Kat used to look really fab together. Also, I love almost all the movies in which they were paired opposite each other. Also those songs. <3 Fanaa, Jee Karda, Chakna, Uncha lamba kad, Rafta Rafta, Viraniyaan, Tum saanson mein...All these movies have a great repeat value. So I don't know, If its the chemistry or the entertainment value of those movies..but yeah, I did enjoy watching them together at one point. πŸ˜†
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This song and the video..😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyV8WZbcG3E[/YOUTUBE]

And then this..πŸ₯³

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmQvc4dz318[/YOUTUBE]
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Katrina has really really ruined her face. She was so pretty and HKDKG had epic chemistry between them