#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||Open||#Thread-22 - Page 78

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by shrividhya

kal raat mere papa mujhe lene aa rahe hain!!! im finally going back home🥳

toh were wer u staying these days???😲
nana nani k ghar!!!😊 my nani askedme to join the gym for one month toh main yahaan aa gayi par now due to health issues i wont be continuing and mere exams ka results aa jayega toh ill have to do bhagadaudi and prep for entrance exams toh kal papa mujhe le jane wale hain!!!😳

kal raat mere papa mujhe lene aa rahe hain!!! im finally going back home🥳
great 

nana nani k ghar!!!😊 my nani askedme to join the gym for one month toh main yahaan aa gayi par now due to health issues i wont be continuing and mere exams ka results aa jayega toh ill have to do bhagadaudi and prep for entrance exams toh kal papa mujhe le jane wale hain!!!😳

acchha😃
aaj subah hi mummy ne bataya!!! first i was going oli for one day phir raat ko mummy ne kaha poore samaan ke saath ghar aa jao!! toh papa office se ayenge aur mujhe pic karenge!!!😉
Hi...beautiful ladies...! Sorry...joined forum very late today...! Celebrating the birthday of one of my angels..! He turned six today...! 😃
Originally posted by Waida1234

Hi...beautiful ladies...! Sorry...joined forum very late today...! Celebrating the birthday of one of my angels..! He turned six today...! 😃

wish him from our side also soul sister😃
give him a big hug from all of us🤗
ps i updated my ff todya😊 waiting for ur comments eagerly
Originally posted by poorva22

wish him from our side also soul sister😃
I've already reached home...will wish him on Saturday...Ok..! 😉
guys time to sleep!!! will c u guys tomorrow!! good night and sweet rajju dreams to all of u!! and my eshu too🤗❤️