#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||Open||#Thread-22 - Page 27

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by shrividhya

guys i registered my self in BARC website😎 
and now gonna ask them how ssk and yhm have same trps when they r competing at the same time slot my queries willl be neswered i think

Wow Shri u are a well organised person!! 
Originally posted by _habiba_

Wow Shri u are a well organised person!! 
now im gonna ask them all queries one by one by emailing them😃 thank u habiba!!!!
Originally posted by eshah143

they show minty deveel astha alhan jhalli billi everything bt not anuraj - the reason to watch the show. ..
jb anuraj hi nahi honge to show kon dekhega even in fb pg everyone requesting to show anuraj more
hai eeshu ma enachu da .tension agatha pa.the news is nt yet confirmd right so pls da
Originally posted by eshah143

they show minty deveel astha alhan jhalli billi everything bt not anuraj - the reason to watch the show. ..

My blood boils when I see Minty and Kajal!!  And Anu trying to solve the distance between Rajat and Minty ðŸ˜¡why can't Anu take a small break for  romance with hubby ðŸ˜•
okay ...guys have some work c u later byeee
Originally posted by shakku17

hai eeshu ma enachu da .tension agatha pa.the news is nt yet confirmd right so pls da

hmm I know bt ...y vijju is not replying ..he can clarify na
Guys kitna time ho gaya we din't get a proper anuraj scene in the show, no offscreen interview of anuraj together and na hi koi offscreen selfie! Ye kya ho raha hai yaar
ya habiba ...even I feel like killing tat jhalli ..wen she talks ...awww omg omg !!! tat too when she says mummy ji .. its irritating ..such an annoying voice her weird expression gestures can't tolerate 🤢Edited by eshah143 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by adisimi

Guys kitna time ho gaya we din't get a proper anuraj scene in the show, no offscreen interview of anuraj together and na hi koi offscreen selfie! Ye kya ho raha hai yaar
hum fans yaha show ko save karne ki koshish kar rahe hai or yeh cvs anuraj ko chor kar sab ko screen space de raha hai