Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RM VM - Fifty Shades Teaser Trailer (HD) (Page 4)

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
PRITT!!!!!  What a wonderful surprise!  

As happy as I am too see you back here, I am even happier that you have not forgotten RK & Madhu!!  

I loved the VM's.  The 50 Shades one:  loved the mixing you did with the voice overs.  Very nicely done!  

My favorite though has to be Judai!  The story you wove around the song was beautiful.  

I hope you will come by more often and I look forward to seeing what else you have created.

I heard you lost your previous work.  I was so sad to hear that.  My computer crashed last year and I lost everything I had saved, including 2/3 or your vm's.  

If you had any luck in finding them again, I hope you will consider posting them again!  Keeping my fingers crossed.

I hope you are doing well!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mione-Pritt-

RIMO9013 IF-Sizzlerz
RIMO9013
RIMO9013

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:39am | IP Logged
awesome creation pritt
thank u so much for this beautiful vm
i will keep these in my personal vm collection

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pritt-

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4ever4love

As happy as I am too see you back here, I am even happier that you have not forgotten RK & Madhu!!  

I loved the VM's.  The 50 Shades one:  loved the mixing you did with the voice overs.  Very nicely done!  

My favorite though has to be Judai!  The story you wove around the song was beautiful.  

I hope you will come by more often and I look forward to seeing what else you have created.

I heard you lost your previous work.  I was so sad to hear that.  My computer crashed last year and I lost everything I had saved, including 2/3 or your vm's.  

If you had any luck in finding them again, I hope you will consider posting them again!  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Julie!! Omg, it's been way to long, I miss you. <3
Anyways, I'm super glad you liked the VMs! :) Thank you, thank you!!! 
I was having a down day the day I made the Judaai VM haha, that explains why it's so depressing but hey, it turned out okay!
I'll be coming by more often because I finally finished my last year of university!!!
I did lose all my previous work, but I made a group on FB where all my old VMs are being uploaded, many have been uploaded by me and other members. I have all the VMs on my harddrive, it's just a matter of actually getting the VMs back up online. 
But yeah, I'm doing great and I hope you are too! :) 

4ever4love

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pritt-

I was having a down day the day I made the Judaai VM haha, that explains why it's so depressing but hey, it turned out okay!
I'll be coming by more often because I finally finished my last year of university!!!
I did lose all my previous work, but I made a group on FB where all my old VMs are being uploaded, many have been uploaded by me and other members. I have all the VMs on my harddrive, it's just a matter of actually getting the VMs back up online. 

Congrats on finishing University!  What is next?  Job market or planning on studying more?  I am really happy for you Pritt.  You are accomplishing all the goals you set for yourself.  You have come a long way!!!!  I am proud of you!  

-Pritt-

dv19 IF-Rockerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Oh my god...

just saw all the vms..

they are fabulous..

fifty shades.. the arrogance and the sexual tension between both...brilliantly captured..

judaai.. bful... pain and lonely...

altogether wonderful..

-Pritt-

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much everyone!!!!

Originally posted by -Pritt-

Congrats on finishing University!  What is next?  Job market or planning on studying more?  I am really happy for you Pritt.  You are accomplishing all the goals you set for yourself.  You have come a long way!!!!  I am proud of you!  

Aw thanks so much! :) I'm taking a year off now. I can't just go straight back to school, way too exhausted. But I'm planning on getting a job, saving money, and then the following year trying for med school. 
But thank you! That's so sweet! (: 

4ever4love

Mikolingam Goldie
Mikolingam
Mikolingam

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Thanks a million for the VM special moments of rishibala loved it so much . They both look so pretty and together. What a couple . 

-Pritt-

-QueenlyChitra- IF-Stunnerz
-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged
hey pritt dear miss u love these vms watched them again they are simply awesome make more vms do come back to forum if u can Hug

Go to top