Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
That's definitely a manip.  Here's the original,

I think on screen they would have great chemistry. Of screen Sid seems to prefer keeping a low profile whereas Deepika has a knack for finding controversy.  
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Deepika is the number one star now and media writes stories about people whose the top actors. But during the time when dp had back to back flops, it was like a low profile moment but the moment she had her hit again, the limelight came back😊😊
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bigDecs

maybe bcoz she looks at other important things than "looks" which is subjective anyways

I think she should stay away from Cheaters who are uglies as well. That's a double strike out. Sid seems like a good person from personality and look wise😊 That's me being a fan speaking
bigDecs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terenaina

I think she should stay away from Cheaters who are uglies as well. That's a double strike out. Sid seems like a good person from personality and look wise😊 That's me being a fan speaking

I feel she should stay away from boys who dont look like men like Sid who's rumored to be swinging the other way but thats just me speaking thats a triple strike out😊 
Neela-Paani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Meh overhyped! looks like bhai behen in the only solo real pic of theirs