Jamai Raja

What would you like to see

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
as we all know last week we had a painful separation between SidNi and now in the new week to come the main thing we would like to see is the reunion...but it might be a little while...So other from SidNi reunion what would you guys like to see as for me I would like to see:

Raj deal with Simran for ruining Sid life
Roshni giving Simran a piece of her mind
Sid telling Simran she is not part of his life anymore
Simran finally figuring out,Kritika just wanted to ruin the Khurana life's mainly Sid

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wanna see :
Raj slap Simran 
Sid disowning Simran as his mother, or atleast stop talking or addressing that lady as MOM. ๐Ÿคช
Roshni finding out about Sid's deal with his mother and not getting too angry on our Sid ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And yep i am very excited to see the party sequence in the Patel household.. ๐Ÿฅณ
Especially SidNi dance and Shiv-DD romance ๐Ÿ˜‰
pree8714 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
too much of expectations raj slapping simran can happen but m sure sid will never deceive his mom  he will still be same ok mom i promised you i will do what you want 
roshni will never bad mouth simran arghhh 
simran finding out kri truth sorry to say det will only happen wen she tries to kill simran 
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want everyone to disown Simran and she should miss all her relationships like Sid, Raj and Roshni like hell when she live alone after they left her... then to beg for forgiveness frm the trio  I know I am over-expecting๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: madhuharini

I want everyone to disown Simran and she should miss all her relationships like Sid, Raj and Roshni like hell when she live alone after they left her... then to beg for forgiveness frm the trio  I know I am over-expecting๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ 
I will be happy if simran beg forgiveness like this..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Not only from the trio but from everyone even that NGO kid who once kri hit by her car...๐Ÿ˜ณ She crossed all her limits so none should forgive her..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก 
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i want to see
raj slapping sim and divorcing her
kri showing her real colors to sim
beeji giving a sound scolding to sim
roshni knowing the truth about the deal
dd supporting sidni and accepting sid as son
sid trying to reunite dd shiv as we all know will happen
roshni giving an earful to kri and sidni sending her to jail
kri getting lifetime imprisonment