Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: R95510

but no rajju no watching as poorva said. i cannot bring myself to watch ss without rajju yaar .

agar rajju nahi toh m gonna tweet bomb ishvij๐Ÿ˜‰
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poorva22

agar rajju nahi toh m gonna tweet bomb ishvij๐Ÿ˜‰

they will show Rajju yaar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ infact yeh wala scene sirf 3 mins ka hoga so tension mat lo agar Rajju scene nahi milega toh mai bhi tum logo k saath tweet bomb karungi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Vits thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Do not worry about Rajat not being in the location video. He is a working man, unlike Rohan who hangs at the shastri house most of the time. He will be probably in the main scenes like Neil in jail, finding Bobby, etc.

I hoping to see great bonding between Neil, Rajat, Sareen Uncle and Anu. They might work together to clear Neil and get rid of Kajal. Then Minty will be outnumbered and will have to accept Anu.

Early Dev was doing well at NCC, but its sad she gave it up. Seeing her fightback Bobby, she should have continued as it is in line with her character. It would have been a nice change to normal storylines where a girl is only good for fashion, household chores, office work, etc.

sdreamss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vits

Do not worry about Rajat not being in the location video. He is a working man, unlike Rohan who hangs at the shastri house most of the time. He will be probably in the main scenes like Neil in jail, finding Bobby, etc.

I hoping to see great bonding between Neil, Rajat, Sareen Uncle and Anu. They might work together to clear Neil and get rid of Kajal. Then Minty will be outnumbered and will have to accept Anu.

Early Dev was doing well at NCC, but its sad she gave it up. Seeing her fightback Bobby, she should have continued as it is in line with her character. It would have been a nice change to normal storylines where a girl is only good for fashion, household chores, office work, etc.

Excellent thought ๐Ÿ‘