LETS COME TOGETHER AND PRAY!!! imp post pls comment.....

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
just wanted u all to know that our sam @texie shady along with many others is bearing up with nature's fury in nepal, hoping to return home soon. lets join hands and pray for all of them that they stay strong during such time...

NOT LOSING HOPE IN GOD
NOT LOSING FAITH IN GOD
LETS PRAY FOR THEIR SAFETY...

the tremor in nepal has not only caused great damage to nature and civilian property but also jolted human lives, people have lost their families, they have lost their reasons to live and also after seeing such destruction they have lost hope in their lives. sitting in our homes and watching TV footage we can only see but not even imagine of what all they have been through and still are going through. let us pray for their safety, for their speedy recovery and that they have stayed strong and now they become stronger...

ITNI SHAKTI HUMME DENA DATA
MANN KA VISHWAAS KAMZOR HONA

HUM NA SOCHE HUMME KYA MILA HAI
HUM NA SOCHE KIYA KYA HAI ARPAN
PHOOL KHSHIYON K BAATEN SABHIKON
SABKA JIWAN BHI BANN JAYYE MADHUBAN
APNI KHUSHIYON KA JAL TU BAHAADE
KARDE PAAWAN HAR EK MANN KA KONA

ITNI SHAKTI HUMME DENA DAATAA

thank u for ur support friendsπŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u for this post poitu and waida 😊
The needy and the victims of the heart breaking calamity in Nepal are always present in my prayers!! Yes v can never imagine the amount of loss that has been borne by them, but all I say is prayers have a strong power that can give them the strength to overcome this and so I request all of us to count our fellow neighbours in their every hour of prayer 😊
Manan_love123 thumbnail
It was a very distressed situation in Nepal.we can't even imagine the amount of loss that has been caused by this natural calamity.its difficult n unbearable to live ur life without loved ones n I pray to god that he gives strength to all the families whose lives are affected...
Waida1234 thumbnail
First of all...thanks a lot poorva...my soul sister for opening and creating this thread...! The people who are stuck in Nepal and specially those who have lost their dear ones really need our supports and prayers...! 

Since...I saw Sam pm...in all my namaz...I'm asking Allah the Great and the Merciful to give her and all the people in Nepal courage...and keep them safe...! Sam is really scared and desperate...she want to come back home asap...! Sam...please don't lose hope...just take care of yourself and stay in a safe place...! Love you and will continue to pray for you ...! β€οΈπŸ€—
Veejay_kfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am really sad to learn about the loss of lives, injuries and damage caused by earthquake..my prayers will always be ter for the affected people πŸ€—
devuu23 thumbnail
thanks pooru fr ths post.surely i ll pray for the safety of those impacted and
for the families who have already lost loved ones.be safe sam take care dear πŸ€—
Leelalore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amen to  that.   Mercy from God, respite from Mother Nature.Edited by LoneSoldier - 8 years ago
sdreamss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
We humans are so helpless in front of nature
God please give them the courage to come out of this trauma
BeautyWidBrain thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My heart goes out to the people who have lost their loved ones and the people who are still stuck there. πŸ˜”
They are always in my prayers
_habiba_ thumbnail
May Allah (God) have mercy on those people of Nepal who are facing such an unbearable situation! May Allah shower HIS Blessings on them!!!  AMEN.. 
Our prayers will always be with them!  
Please.. also DONATE for Nepal if you get the opportunity!! 

Edited by _habiba_ - 8 years ago