India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Someone pls explain this to me!

Petiteshy Newbie
Petiteshy
Petiteshy

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
I was gone this week on a business trip and my PVR didn't tape the two critical episodes where Pragya finds out Tanu is pregnant!  I knew that this pregnancy track was coming, but really???? Pragya is now saying that she only pranked Abhi when she said she loved him????  I was able to watch the shows online and it didn't help my frustration level!  I just have to share my feelings and hope the people in this forum will help shed some light to where they think this track id going! 

Is Pragya for real???  Wouldn't it be more of an interesting storyline if she had told him about the pregnancy and the two of them figure out what to do as a couple??  it would have tested their love but could also help bring them closer as a couple.  it would have been so much better to see them tackle this newest challenge as a couple growing in their love for each other.  This selflessness crap, where she is thinking she is doing the baby and Abhi a favour is sickening...

Also what is wrong with Abhi...how can he buy this crap that she was playing a horrible joke on him??  After all this time of knowing her, spending time with her, how can he think so poorly of her??  Hasn't he learned anything about her true nature yet??  And how could he not see her true feelings for him??  Is he really this superficial and full of himself??

And someone please tell me how Tanu can be 1.5 months pregnant???  That means that in the middle of the kidnapping track, he had "relations" with her? 

I would be very interested in knowing how others think the CVs will handle this track...it looks like Tanu really is pregnant (confirmed by the doctors), unless she loses this baby, how will Pragya and Abhi ever resolve this?  And maybe its time that Prqgya developed a back bone and started living her own life.  I remembered why I started watching this show...becuz Pragya was such a strong and independent woman who believed in herself.  What she has become in this marriage is weak and submissive...very hard to watch...and if she stands for her husband's blatant infidelity, then they have completely ruined her character. 

I am so sorry if I am offending people - that is not my intent- but imagine missing one week of the show and coming back to this new storyline!  I hope you guys can shed some tight on what is happening and help me with my frustration at what happened this week.

Thanks everyone for letting me vent.

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Lol .. She is 1.5 month pregnant and tanu claims they have done it during mms track divorce..
Which was new year celebrations and she proposed him on April 1 ( which she herself said )

But still she is 1.5 month pregnant..

Cvs should tell us how this possible ..

She took back her proposal in a totally irritating way ..

Mahan heroine great sacrifice ..
TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Bye the way tanu pregnacy I don't think it is true ..of state ll she is pregnant also it is not abhi child..

She is acting weired .. She doesn't want abhi to know she is pregnant.. She is only talking to pragya ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahabirf25

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top