Tu Mera Hero

Surekha V/S Panchi who will win???

yurimehta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Read this friends Panchi realises that Surekha is responsible for encouraging Titu to be lazy. The Agarwals celebrateMother's Day at Surekha Sadan During the Mother's Day celebrations at Surekha Sadan, Panchi is unable to control her anger, and she blames Surekha for Titu's lazy attitude. Surekha is shocked when her upbringing towards Titu is questioned, and she takes a drastic decision.Titu tries to convince Surekha to change her decision. Later, Panchiand Surekha decide to have a challenge for twenty-four days and list down strong conditions so it will be Surekha v/s Panchi in future so whom you support ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vraizada thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My support will be based on situation. If panchi is at wrong my vote will be against her and same for Surekha..
yurimehta11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vraizada

My support will be based on situation. If panchi is at wrong my vote will be against her and same for Surekha..

You are unbiased viewers btw do you liking this surekha vs panchi
I am missing loving DIL MIL jodi
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Will this really happen? I doubt it. In the beginning of her marriage, Panchi had promised Surekha that she would never come between Surekha-Titu or do anything to make Titu go further from his mother.

I feel like Panchi wouldn't do anything too big to Surekha. 
vraizada thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yurimehta11

You are unbiased viewers btw do you liking this surekha vs panchi
I am missing loving DIL MIL jodi

Yuri, my sentiments are very different. I believe in having warm, cordial relations with all human beings.
Panchi and Surekha had similar type of relationship in the start but creatives change storyline every episode. Would love to see Mother inlaw and daughter inlaw on same side then opponents.
yurimehta11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovely_lady

Will this really happen? I doubt it. In the beginning of her marriage, Panchi had promised Surekha that she would never come between Surekha-Titu or do anything to make Titu go further from his mother.

I feel like Panchi wouldn't do anything too big to Surekha.

I just hope so surekha panchi doesnt devlop hard feeling for each other. According to new promo surekha gave challange to panchi that either she will change titu in 24 days or give up her efforts for changing titu's laid back attitude
yurimehta11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vraizada

Yuri, my sentiments are very different. I believe in having warm, cordial relations with all human beings.
Panchi and Surekha had similar type of relationship in the start but creatives change storyline every episode. Would love to see Mother inlaw and daughter inlaw on same side then opponents.

I too love watching warm loving relations.I loved Surekha panchi bond .Currently they are opponents but I hope they doesnt devlop hard feelings for each other and Nok jhok kind of fight came onscreen then ugly politics and sceming