Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm glad pragya is shouting at Abhi.Nice to see.
illa8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yea the 6th is salmans court date
Chirikula thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: illa8

yea the 6th is salmans court date

Omg I think this is what shabir was talking  about😆
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the written update ðŸ¤—
So thankfully it seems Abhi hasn't completely believed Pragya's April fools story... Hope that Abhi realises the pregnancy matter she is referring to is about him soon ... 
kavya.k18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
THANKGOD!... Thankyou so so much for tis post...i feel a little better about tis pregnancy crap!...,...i had thought we'll get to watch depressing stuff for a whole month or so like abhi hating pragya, both of them not talking to eqch other, pragya bahaofying ganga n yamuna most of the tm, tanu celebrating her days of glory n things lk that...,...thankfully it doesnt seem like any of this stuff, i hope v get good scenes b/w abhi n pragya n the story proceeds well Edited by kavya.k18 - 8 years ago
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for this Dee! I can't wait for this! I am liking Pragya tho! And also it's not like they are avoiding each other completely! Some good scenes!
paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Abhi, you thick headed numb-skull! How obvious can she be! She's obviously talking about Tanu!!!
Or maybe it's not so obvious because after their marriage, he never slept with Tanu so it doesn't cross his mind as a possibility...
Well, at least he's suspecting something's up... And we're getting to see glimpses of old Pragya again and their fights which actually have meaning!!!

By the way- they stuffed up the timeline again...
If Pragya confessed to Abhi on 1 April, they definitely can't be married for only 7-8 months...

Anyway, thanks for sharing!!! :D
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update!!!!
Vey interesting...

3 days to find the solution...nice!
Chirikula thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akaashbadthash

Abhi, you thick headed numb-skull! How obvious can she be! She's obviously talking about Tanu!!!

Or maybe it's not so obvious because after their marriage, he never slept with Tanu so it doesn't cross his mind as a possibility...
Well, at least he's suspecting something's up... And we're getting to see glimpses of old Pragya again and their fights which actually have meaning!!!

By the way- they stuffed up the timeline again...
If Pragya confessed to Abhi on 1 April, they definitely can't be married for only 7-8 months...

Anyway, thanks for sharing!!! :D

Lolol lets not go there. Abhi and pragya met on 14th Feb, Pragya was gald to see him on V-Day. She confessed her love on 1st April. Now count the number of days they spent in jungle. Cvs messed up with the calender, so typical of them. 😆 😆 😆
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol timeline in kb ..
Tanu said they did it during mms which is before new year

Prags proposed on April 1
Now it is may 1
And tanu is 1 and half month pregnant..

Cv should know how this is possible ..