India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

A protective mother (Page 8)

tellygeek Goldie
tellygeek
tellygeek

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Ratan is one of the loose ends in JaGan's life which needs a proper closure.
Yes, Ratan was an evil man, he made Ganga's life hell and for that Ganga can never forgive him.
But for Mannu's sake, she needs to think about this whole thing carefully. Its better for JaGan to talk to Mannu and let him take a call if he wants to meet Ratan.

Yes Anandi made a mistake in committing to Ratan, she should not have done it without talking to JaGan. They were only a phone call away. But knowing Anandi, she didn't check with Ganga before rescuing Mannu and putting her own life at risk, neither did she think twice before taking that bullet for Jagya when she was only a kid. She protected Jagya and supported Ganga going against her loving husband and family. Ganga didn't have a problem then. Never once she said, please look after your family, Jagya is not your business.

Anandi takes risks to save somebody's life and honor. And sometimes the risks do misfire, like She lost her girl while saving some else's life, that's Anandi ! Her behavior has remained consistent through out. But character Ganga is exhibiting some deviated behavior patterns post leap. An assumption can also be made that Anandi was instrumental in taking care of her kids and household matters while Ganga was doing her MBBS for 5 - 6 years. Ganga didn't have  a problem then ? I think Ganga was rude to Anandi despite fully knowing about Anandi! Whatever might have been the reasons whether its about Mannu's welfare or her own insecurities, she can't treat Anandi like she did.

Anandi not fulfilling Shiv's last wishes is taking it too far. Its like saying Jagya never remembers or talks to his own parents or Ganga depriving her kids of grand-parents love.
Anandi simply did whatever Daddu asked of her even though she was not willing. What more can she do for the Shekhars? That was a logical closure of those characters and I would leave it at that point.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

hjlansProphet__Jaya_rdjhaAashima.umamhisusmitaRTeeleavesandwavesblushingaparnauma

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tellygeek

Ratan is one of the loose ends in JaGan's life which needs a proper closure.
Yes, Ratan was an evil man, he made Ganga's life hell and for that Ganga can never forgive him.
But for Mannu's sake, she needs to think about this whole thing carefully. Its better for JaGan to talk to Mannu and let him take a call if he wants to meet Ratan.

Yes Anandi made a mistake in committing to Ratan, she should not have done it without talking to JaGan. They were only a phone call away. But knowing Anandi, she didn't check with Ganga before rescuing Mannu and putting her own life at risk, neither did she think twice before taking that bullet for Jagya when she was only a kid. She protected Jagya and supported Ganga going against her loving husband and family. Ganga didn't have a problem then. Never once she said, please look after your family, Jagya is not your business.

Anandi takes risks to save somebody's life and honor. And sometimes the risks do misfire, like She lost her girl while saving some else's life, that's Anandi ! Her behavior has remained consistent through out. But character Ganga is exhibiting some deviated behavior patterns post leap. An assumption can also be made that Anandi was instrumental in taking care of her kids and household matters while Ganga was doing her MBBS for 5 - 6 years. Ganga didn't have  a problem then ? I think Ganga was rude to Anandi despite fully knowing about Anandi! Whatever might have been the reasons whether its about Mannu's welfare or her own insecurities, she can't treat Anandi like she did.

Anandi not fulfilling Shiv's last wishes is taking it too far. Its like saying Jagya never remembers or talks to his own parents or Ganga depriving her kids of grand-parents love.
Anandi simply did whatever Daddu asked of her even though she was not willing. What more can she do for the Shekhars? That was a logical closure of those characters and I would leave it at that point.

Very well said Vijaya
hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Yes , I agree Anandi did a mistake by not talking to Jagya Ganga before making a promise and she admitted it too but knowing Anandi she is always like that when it comes to saving some life, fulfilling wishes of a dying person. She thinks and does whatever she thinks right for the person at that moment

She herself married to fulill the wish of her mother. She lost her baby in saving other's life. At that point of time she does what she thinks is right.

But Ganga? What she is doing.

I am loving this track as this is bringing the story as Anandi Vs Ganga.

No one can become like Anandi in goodness , she may act even foolish sometimes but no way to harm others.

But Ganga is street smart. I find her more of opportunist.

She has no problem taking all the help, suggestion when it suits her and when it doesn't suit she talks about right.

How many times she has taken help to please doctor saab , now when she is capable after taking all the benefits she is talking about rights

Knowing Anandi, Ganga  should have been wiser with her words.

Anandi is the same lady who stood in front of Ratan's Singh's gun to save her son's life.

For Anandi, she will give, give , give through out the life and forgive

For Ganga she will get , get , get and forget.

That is the personality coming across now. I will not say this is butchering of character.

She has been shown as a person who takes help from other's and when she becomes capable she acts selfish.

That is the character of Ganga which CVs are showing 

Edited by hisusmita - 03 May 2015 at 11:18pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jaya_Prophet_rdjhaAashima.umamRTeeleavesandwavesblushingaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

A protective mother.

Ganga wants to protect her son mannu from his and her past. And also from Jagya anandi's past, maybe.

Ganga wants to protect mannu from Pooja.

Ganga wants to protect Abhi from Shivam.
Question is what is it that Ganga scared of that she wants to hide Mannu from Ratan 
Does she think Mannu will be snatched away from her?
She did not tell Mannu about her past and about his father.Why did she not tell him? Did she think Mannu will not accept J as his father? Did she think that he will conclude that his mother left his father?
Why is she afraid about Jagya and Anandi's past? Does she think that Anandi would take her Jagya away? She did not stake claims on Jagya when she had full legal rights she rejected Jagya when he begged her to take him back into her life. Now after her life with Shiv the chances of her wanting J back are even lesser.She is too busy trying to be a father and mother to her child and trying to give her best in the less than ideal scenario she finds herself in. Anandi has not given her any reasons to make her insecure
Did Jagya give her any reasons to make her insecure with regard to his relationship with Anandi?

Why does Ganga want to protect Abhi from Shivam? Today it is Shivam tomorrow it may be someone else Or is she plain insecure about the fact that Shivam gets more attention and outshines Abhi?

Pooja - to an extent understandable.Why is she so desperate as to resorting to lies?

Why does Ganga feel the need to protect her relationships be it with her husband or sons?
Shouldn't relationships be nurtured in order to thrive?

Edited by aparnauma - 04 May 2015 at 1:55am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hjlansrdjhaumamAashima.hisusmitaRTeeleavesandwavesblushing

rdjha IF-Dazzler
rdjha
rdjha

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Ganga has every right to be a protective mother and think for her kids and husband, maybe to a certain extent her worry is not wrong. But her way of protecting is wrong and that is making things complicated.
Yes, Ganga has changed quite a lot post leap - reason we can say CVs or we can also say, now that she is in a very settled position in her life, her true nature is surfacing. She has always been an opportunist as per me, let it be taking help from Jagya, and equally from anandi - be it anandi bringing back mannu rescuing her own life, asking for ideas to please Jagya, happy with anandi's support during SaJa time and post JaGan epic wedding. Somewhere she also understood that being like anandi is going to be an easy route to get into Jagya's heart and also BH wasis, specially DS. She was well aware of their bond with anandi, but then it was in her favor and hence the comparisons did not matter. though it is never shown in detail i am going to safely assume that anandi helped and took care of ganga's kids when she was busy studying, as that looks quite natural and not out of place at all.
But now she doesnt really need all this, and hence the cocoon of anandi is opening up. Let it open, i dont mind that..infact it would be nice to see Ganga's actual personality ...some sparks here and there would be nice to watch. i just hope her sparks ignite things in a correct way. of course she is a good soul at heart, and all this behavior is coming out of her insecurities...but most of it is against anandi which is quite baffling. She knows anandi and also know to what extent did anandi go for her mannu, still hurling such insults at her is not correct.

I agree her anger against anandi, and more than anger it is her fear of losing her son to RS, that she is venting out on anandi. but here she is completely wrong, even if we keep aside anandi, anyone else bringing this news to her would have resulted in same reaction. she forgot her promise to RS to allow meeting mannu, i assume it was just in that emotional moment that she said it..she never meant it. her real worry now is what if Mannu distances from her, what if Ratan tries to take him away (i totally agree Ratan was an evil person in the past and did try to take away mannu) but Ganga should see that it was because of Ratan that mannu is with her ...and Ratan did keep his part of promise by not meeting mannu all these years, Now is Ganga keeping her part of so called promise?
She should have faith in Mannu, her own upbringing and most of all Jagya. 
Glad that atleast Jagya is true to his morals and wants mannu to know the truth, as when truth is out i think he is going to face the biggest blow from mannu's end...
Ganga is not seeing that she making the future more messy by delaying the truth.

Coming to Anandi, I totally agree she is at fault here...whatever may be the reason, her nature, her goodness or her zeal to help a dying a man fulfil his last wish...she had no right to promise for something which is not in her hands at all. She could have said she will try and better ask Ratan's mom to talk to JaGan as well...and inform JaGan. 
Glad that she agreed her mistake, but it is bit late and she is going to get the blames...which she has to take. Knowing Ganga's recent reactions, she could have sensed better. I just hope, now that she has given the info and agreed her mistake, she just stays out of this. No amount of rational reason from her end is going to solve the matter, it will complicate even more. Its better she stays out...and doesn't bring in her promise again or go her own way to fulfill it. That would be out rightly wrong.

----------
As for anandi's promise to Shiv...i think that was an unnecessary dialogue...when Shekhars had to be packed off. She did try to keep her part of promise although by uniting the brothers and the family is also together. Her staying with DS or shekhars asking her to stay...i wont discuss that as i never really liked and agreed to the whole scenario from both ends.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hjlans_Jaya_Aashima.hisusmitaRTeeleavesandwavesaparnauma

Go to top