Balika Vadhu

A protective mother (Page 7)

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Possibility of a psychological impact knowing the bio father was once a goon. Even we do not know how mannu may react to the revelation.

Taken for granted ratan is the worst criminal in the world and he still is... but this criminal has saved your life. You are alive because of him.

Will you not feel grateful towards him? It is but natural to feel indebted to a person who has given you a new life.

Ganga's fears are different. Jagya needs to sit with her and find out what her real fears are.

It will be interesting to know what ganga's real fears are.

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged
I also remember that ganga said to ratan that in between she will let meet mannu with ratan .so when ganga said yesterday she will not let mannu meet with ratan it was shocking .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

Stephi IF-Sizzlerz
Stephi
Stephi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
That same father refused to save  his son's life at first ..

He made his little boy  suffer , enjoyed his pain , he was enjoying Jagya and  Ganga begging to him, he put a condition on them ..Ganga was ready to give up on  her son,  only to save his life and it means nothing but   Ratan... wow... what a saint he is.  To protect Mannu's feelings and to fulfill Ratan's last wish  now Jagya  and Ganga should hide the whole truth from  Mannu, only to tell him that his biological father saved his  life and how  much Mannu  should be grateful to him. What  an irony, the son should be grateful to his father because  he had saved his life as if it is not something that every parent  would've done  immediately without any hesitation. Its just  when Mannu  find out the truth about it, want  he ask to  find out everything, the whole truth ?' Then what ?

tiny15

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
When Basant found that his real father was Mahadev. He could not come to terms with that truth for a long time. Though dadisa loved him more than her own son bhairon.

tiny15

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
it is ratan who said to ganga now dont bring mannu to me from now onwards as I don't want my evil shadow should cast on my son and I dont want mannu should become criminal like me

leavesandwaves

afi88 Newbie
afi88
afi88

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Hello everybody... This is my very first  comment on this forum and I'm very excited. So here I go

To the topic at hand Mannu

I don't think Ganga not wanting Mannu to meet is biological Dad is a sign that she hasn't forgiven Ratan (but I could be wrong).. Me thinking that she doesn't want Mannu's perfect world to collapse. She fears his reaction. As well she should. This revelation can go smoothly.. Yes...but it can also bring about a big ugly mess. It can change him for the better or the worst. In short this is pretty risky. However the more they wait the older he get's the longer they have kept a fundamental truth from him.. meaning the longer they have lied to him about himself... the bigger the feeling of betrayal will be... And god forbid he finds out from someone outside the family... then it will all go to hell...

All of the above doesn't have to happen... It's how the situation is handled that will make the difference.. Jagya and Ganga should have a real talk, 'cause they are gonna have to be a strong unit when or if they decide to tell Mannu the truth ( So this thing they have between them, which some call Anandi, but I say it's lack of proper communication, has to end now)... Anandi should back off... She and Dsa can be the second wall of fluffy pillows Mannu can occasionally land on should the need arise

(Wouldn't it be a laugh if somehow Mannu already found out and therefore already knows??!!!Big smile)

I think Jagya and Ganga should tell Mannu the truth now... Because if they don't do it know and fast.. Ratan Singh dies... Mannu still finds out... He can blame them for keeping him away from his father, for not giving him the opportunity to get to know and experience the man for himself, taking away his right and the option of doing so. Well then all her fears of losing her son and her son losing himself will come true

(What will Abhi's reaction be of he ever finds out Mannu is in fact his half brother... will it negatively  affect there relationship?) Do keep in mind the way Jagya treats both his sons

Jagya and Ganga have a lot of work to do

tiny15

Nandini30 Senior Member

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

When Basant found that his real father was Mahadev. He could not come to terms with that truth for a long time. Though dadisa loved him more than her own son bhairon.
Dadisa hid that truth from everyone for so many decades and the way it came out it is obviously difficult for him to take in that news
Same thing happened with Shiv.Alok and Meenu hid the truth from Ira Shiv and Anop and ithe truth came out and hit them in the worst way.Shiv had to battle between two sets of parents strange sets 
His birth mother and adopted father knew the truth while his own father and the mother who brought him up did not know. So Shiv had to cope with so many things. Not only did he have to think about himself but also had to take care of Ira and Anop who too were in the dark along with him.

Now the same kind of things await Mannu because his mother did not let him know about his parentage.He will get to know about it in the worst possible way.Ganga's methods of protection are going to cause a lot of harm.

Edited by aparnauma - 03 May 2015 at 8:13pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hjlans_Jaya_Prophet_tellygeekRTeeleavesandwaveshisusmita

Go to top