Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

A protective mother.

Ganga wants to protect her son mannu from his and her past. And also from Jagya anandi's past, maybe.

Ganga wants to protect mannu from Pooja.

Ganga wants to protect Abhi from Shivam.

Ganga wants to protect her son from his past? ðŸ˜²
How ?? What is the child's past by the way?
Would like to know your views...😊
Shinya thumbnail

Actually I do not want ratan's wish to be fulfilled. He was such a disgusting person who made ganga's life hell. Now he knows his son mannu has a good life. If he really loves his son, he will not want to upset mannu's life by past revelations.

Okay, Ratan may die without his wish being fulfilled... so what next?

Does that mean, Mannu will never in his life time come to know who his real father was? 
Will he never come to know that he had cancer in his childhood and was saved by his father ?
Will he not feel like meeting his father then?

I feel, its not about Ratan, but about Mannu. Ganga may have forgotten her promise to Ratan. But now she needs to think in terms of her son.

When she was barking at Anandi, I was thinking like does this woman have no brain ? Has she lost it completely ? 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shinya

Ganga wants to protect her son from his past? ðŸ˜²
How ?? What is the child's past by the way?
Would like to know your views...😊

A mother's past is also linked to her child's past as they both shared Ratan at one time. Mannu's past in absolute terms is that his bio father is ratan and he is adopted for legal reasons.
Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

It's amazing how people can be biased when it comes to justifying everything  that their favorite character does. I read statements like  ''who was  Ganga to prevent a father meeting his son''? .  Really??? Or ''They can make him see Mannu from a distance''. Well  Ratan himself  could have done the same    longtime ago and so many time  if he really wanted to see his son ,but obviously was not interested in it when he was healthy.  I read a lot of posts where viewers do not feel anything when they see Nimboli and her suffering, her tears do not provoke any emotions and so on. The child who was kidnapped, tortured does not provoke emotions in viewers  but suddenly the very  same viewers show so much concern and compassion for one criminal. Wow.
Not so long ago Anandi  said she should move out  because she saw that  Ganga doesn't appreciate her interference in her personal matters. However, she's  doing the same  thing again, this time on  much more serious matter. And Ganga should be silent and not speak  , she has no right  to tell anything to Anandi  but Anandi   has every right to give promises on Jagan behalf although she herself  acknowledges that  she made a mistake to do it  without asking them.  Anandi has every right to lecture them , only she has that right to speak.And Ganga is the culprit because poor Anandi has to move out, but not Anandi herself who simply cannot stop to interfere in things which doesn't concerne her on any level.
 She did not know what to do when she saw a dying man, so she  promised him something, knowing that she  may not be able to fulfill it.. So she's consciously lying  a dying man, but she  lectures Jagan  about humanity? Was  it really so hard to say I promise you I'm going  to talk to Jagan  about  your wish instead I promise you  you will meet with your  son. She did not even try to fulfill her 's  husband last wish , but now she'll   give her  best to fulfill  a  wish of  one criminal. It so easy to bully others to dance to her tune and then  she's so great human being.

Shinya thumbnail

A mother's past is also linked to her child's past as they both shared Ratan at one time. Mannu's past in absolute terms is that his bio father is ratan and he is adopted for legal reasons.

bold-  correct... but why should he be protected from it, this is what I dont understand.
What harm can it cause to Mannu?

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: surabhi01

I think for once ganga ds should meet ratan to find out truth that whether ratan really change person or not , ds and ganga has not seen health condition of ratan that is why ganga ds does not belive ratan .if both ganga and ds have doubt on ratan then they can take police with them while going to meet r ratan

and whatever ratan do past bad deed for that he get double punishment by god as well as from court .

I agree that Ganga should meet rattan and see. But not to see if he is a changed person. He was already redeemed and forgiven, though Ganga seems to have forgotten that. Like you said I think maybe if ganga meets Ratan, she may agree to fulfill wish of a dying man. Hearing it from someone may not have that much impact. Actually seeing the situation can change her thoughts. But somehow I don't think CVs are going to do anything like that.
leavesandwaves thumbnail

bold-  correct... but why should he be protected from it, this is what I dont understand.
What harm can it cause to Mannu?

Possibility of a psychological impact knowing the bio father was once a goon. Even we do not know how mannu may react to the revelation.
Shinya thumbnail

Possibility of a psychological impact knowing the bio father was once a goon. Even we do not know how mannu may react to the revelation.

Taken for granted ratan is the worst criminal in the world and he still is... but this criminal has saved your life. You are alive because of him.

Will you not feel grateful towards him? It is but natural to feel indebted to a person who has given you a new life.

Ganga's fears are different. Jagya needs to sit with her and find out what her real fears are.

leavesandwaves thumbnail

Taken for granted ratan is the worst criminal in the world and he still is... but this criminal has saved your life. You are alive because of him.

Will you not feel grateful towards him? It is but natural to feel indebted to a person who has given you a new life.

Ganga's fears are different. Jagya needs to sit with her and find out what her real fears are.

It will be interesting to know what ganga's real fears are.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I also remember that ganga said to ratan that in between she will let meet mannu with ratan .so when ganga said yesterday she will not let mannu meet with ratan it was shocking .