A protective mother - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Exactly! Noone should expect others to have their morals and values. Ppl have different values based on their experiences and what they learnt from it. Forcing their opinion on others is wrong. I have my opinion but I can't expect others to have the same opinion.

You are assuming so many things. If ganga listens to Jagya no problem for anyone. Anandi has done her duty whether one likes it or not and she did not ask ganga to murder mannu.

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Exactly! Noone should expect others to have their morals and values. Ppl have different values based on their experiences and what they learnt from it. Forcing their opinion on others is wrong. I have my opinion but I can't expect others to have the same opinion.

Anandi is showing the right path. Because ganga used to ask anandi advice so many times. Now if ganga does not want anandi's advice, then even dadisa will realise that her comparison of ganga with anandi is wrong.Ganga has her own personality and anandi has her own personality.
Ganga is not version2 of anandi.
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

[
Anandi is showing the right path. Because ganga used to ask anandi advice so many times. Now if ganga does not want anandi's advice, then even dadisa will realise that her comparison of ganga with anandi is wrong.Ganga has her own personality and anandi has her own personality.
Ganga is not version2 of anandi.

Anandi conveying the message or even suggesting that Ganga should not stop Ratan- Mannu is correct. But making a promise for which she had no right. is wrong.  

If Anandi is showing the right path, she should have only made a suggestion mentioning positives to her suggestion and let JaGan decide. But here Anandi promised to rattan. So now Anandi is obligated to fulfill her promise. Otherwise that also will be wrong. She got herself into a trouble.
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 8 years ago
The very fact that Ratan made such a request means that this desire was at the top of his mind. It was only a matter of time before this request would have reached Ganga by any means.

Anandi's chance meeting just means that the request reached earlier.

Seeing how Ganga had so vehemently opposed Jagya on revealing the truth to Mannu, she would have behaved exactly like what she did yesterday irrespective of whether Ratan would have directly approached Jagya or he would have made this request in Jaitser hospital in a bad state.

Ganga did try to emulate Anandi in order to fit in. She suppressed her own personality in the process. Hopefully Ganga's own personality will emerge from this incident.

Note: And yes Anandi was wrong in making that promise to Ratan. And she will be further punished for not fulfilling it.
Anandi previously did not fulfil some of the promises. Promise made to shiv, for example. It should not be big deal if one tries and could not fulfil that promise. Geeta also says that one should not expect fruits but do one's duty.

But if anandi persists now after ganga's unwillingness, then I will blame anandi for being obstinate just to fulfil her promise.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago

Anandi previously did not fulfil some of the promises. Promise made to shiv, for example. It should not be big deal if one tries and could not fulfil that promise. Geeta also says that one should not expect fruits but do one's duty.

But if anandi persists now after ganga's unwillingness, then I will blame anandi for being obstinate just to fulfil her promise.

Promise to shiv was not fulfilled because of CVs. CVs decided to send off shekhar family. I don't understand why was that scene even shown considering when they decided to kill Shiv, they must must have decided on packing off Shekhar family too😕.

if you say it as duty, if she only did her duty of conveying a message to JaGan, her duty would have finished with just informing them. But here she promised rattan on meeting mannu, now her duty doesn't finish till she fulfills her promise.

It can't be said that Anandi didn't fulfil the promises she made to Shiv.
If Anandi had not taken the tough decision to hand over the information to the law enforcemnet authorities Anup would have never realised how much his brother Alok cared for him.
This is what Shiv would have done too.
The warring brothers are together in spirit but they didn't have it in them to stay back and support their son's wife and grand children.

Anandi brought the brothers together as she promised but the members of Shiv's family didn't fulfill their responsibilities towards his wife and grand children

People say that Anandi should have insisted that they stay back with her but can't they see how alone their DIL is ?Do they need to be emotionally blackmailed using Shiv's wish to get their support?

As for being mother and father to her children well time will tell whether she succeeded or not.
Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
Actually I do not want ratan's wish to be fulfilled. He was such a disgusting person who made ganga's life hell. Now he knows his son mannu has a good life. If he really loves his son, he will not want to upset mannu's life by past revelations.

Actually I do not want ratan's wish to be fulfilled. He was such a disgusting person who made ganga's life hell. Now he knows his son mannu has a good life. If he really loves his son, he will not want to upset mannu's life by past revelations.
The question here is not whether we want Ratan to meet his son or not.
It is the question of willingness to fulfil a dying man's wish.
It is also about Ganga's way of dealing with her past and handling problems in her present life how her decisions are going to affect her son's life 

They can make him see Mannu from a distance or get him to meet Mannu without revealing that he is the father but it will not change the fact that Ganga has hidden some truths from Mannu.
It is a dying man's wish. But this dying man did horrible things to his wife. Thats why I dont have sympathy for such people.

How come mannu did not see his birth certificate? How come no one in the village or mannu's friends raised this topic?

How come mannu did not compare his parents wedding day and his birth date and asked why he was born before their wedding?