||| IPL 2015: KXIP v MI @ Mohali ||| MI won - Page 30

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Prabhnoor-

I'm tired of seeing Punjab lose.They should just stop Playing now.What a shame!We were the Table-Toppers last year and now we are struggling at the very bottom.πŸ₯±

jitni speed se last year uppar gaye they utni hi speed se nicche aa rahe hai πŸ˜†
Abhi: "Think more than anything its been strategy going bad for KXIP. Vijay goes at run a ball playing in PP. Maxi getting out off spin with unusual shots. Bating misfiring, & though Johnson not impacting enough, still they don't play proper 4 batsman foreign players like CSK does. Same things going wrong every single game"

Lendl Simmons is the Man of the Match

Presentation time "I think the guys have started taking responsibility. Every body wants to be a hero and are putting their hands up. That's what we've been talking about. it's not just one guy winning it for us," Rohit Sharma says, "At the start of the tournament, we were actually confused about going with two seamers and two batters in the overseas players. Finch and Anderson were coming off such a high from the World Cup and we can't rest Pollard and Malinga. But when Finch got injured we put McClenaghan in and he knows his game so well. Simmons and Parthiv played fantastically. We know what happens when you get such a start. For the last three-four games, we've had good opening partnerships. I hope they continue, and hopefully so will our middle order and our bowlers. Lasith has been a magical performer for Mumbai. Whenver I throw the ball at him, I can relax. Makes a captain's job a lot easier"
Congratulations, MI πŸ‘

Just got back - had an internet outage  throughout the morning 😑

I'm tired of seeing Punjab lose.They should just stop Playing now.What a shame!We were the Table-Toppers last year and now we are struggling at the very bottom.πŸ₯±
Originally posted by DB_reloaded

don't lose heart dear they will comeback strongly next seasonπŸ˜†

I don't know but I have lost all hopes.They just don't seem to get their act right.Now I don't even see them winning in 2016 also.πŸ₯±

KXIP have bombed this season w/ Bailey.  Next season, they should replace him w/ Marsh, make Marsh the captain, and have Maxi, Marsh, Miller and MJ.  And strengthen their domestic batting as well.  Maybe have Maxi open and Sehwag in middle order.
Edited by .Vrish. - 8 years ago
One fluke season & now they are back to their postition πŸ˜† jokers of IPL.