India-Forums

   

Live Update-May 3rd. (Page 7)

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 58982

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshu27

Hey allHug


What's new?

Hi Varshu
Nothing as usualLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varshu27Thushi

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 42661

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-


ya but ur checking regularly na
Only if u take heavy dose it becomes hyper naConfused

what is the dosage ur taking I mean mg


last time it was doc mistake mano ... he said to take 3 time but thyroxin tablets we take only one time per day ... I loos that time weight I couldnt even walk .. especial floor I cant go down .. I get soon tired also then they send me to hospital there only after check up we got to know Ouch

no I m taking 75mg I used to actually 100 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varshu27-Mano-

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 42661

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshu27

Hey allHug


What's new?

Hey varshu jiLOL Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varshu27-Mano-

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Joined: 09 September 2011
Posts: 10618

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi


last time it was doc mistake mano ... he said to take 3 time but thyroxin tablets we take only one time per day ... I loos that time weight I couldnt even walk .. especial floor I cant go down .. I get soon tired also then they send me to hospital there only after check up we got to know Ouch

no I m taking 75mg I used to actually 100 


Health problems again Sush?Ouch

How could the doc make such a huge mistake? Wasn't this when u got hospitalized and had to have surgery?

You ask ur dad to schedule an appointment soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thushi-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 58982

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by -Mano-


ya but ur checking regularly na
Only if u take heavy dose it becomes hyper naConfused

what is the dosage ur taking I mean mg


last time it was doc mistake mano ... he said to take 3 time but thyroxin tablets we take only one time per day ... I loos that time weight I couldnt even walk .. especial floor I cant go down .. I get soon tired also then they send me to hospital there only after check up we got to know Ouch

no I m taking 75mg I used to actually 100 
 


OK..may be 75 change not suiting u
I have seen one of my colleague struggle if she reduce the dose

For how many months do u check Thyroid
and when was the last time u checked

I know I am asking too many questions rightOuch


Edited by -Mano- - 03 May 2015 at 10:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi15varshu27Thushi

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 58982

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged
And what three times a dayShockedDead
Even I know its taken only once in a day
That's morning in empty stomach

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi15varshu27Thushi

Meenakshi15 IF-Rockerz
Meenakshi15
Meenakshi15

Joined: 13 July 2014
Posts: 9230

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by Meenakshi15

Today I was here and where are varshu,Mira,masha and madhu...
No problem tomorrow onwards I will catch them also


<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">they all will come now yeahWinkLOL</font>

Oh ok then will say hi to everyone and then I will go to bed...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varshu27Thushi-Mano-

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 42661

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshu27



Health problems again Sush?Ouch

How could the doc make such a huge mistake? Wasn't this when u got hospitalized and had to have surgery?

You ask ur dad to schedule an appointment soon.

today again feeling dizzy not only that some other strange feeling also  Confused

actually I m trying to keep my eyes open .. i cant sleep with this na .. if something happen nobody will come to know everyone will think I m sleeping Ouch

no I was 2 time in hospital varshu .. for check up they tried if they can do something without operation  but they could so Ouch

the doc was so careless that time my uncle said we have to file police complaint when he came to know about this 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varshu27-Mano-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Live Update - May 2nd.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

Author: varshu27   Replies: 193   Views: 3640

varshu27 193 3640 03 May 2015 at 12:12am by -Mano-
Live Updates [April 25 & 26]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43

Author: varshu27   Replies: 338   Views: 4223

varshu27 338 4223 26 April 2015 at 1:26pm by Thushi
Live Updates [April 18 & 19]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48

Author: varshu27   Replies: 376   Views: 5222

varshu27 376 5222 19 April 2015 at 1:12pm by Thushi
Live Updates [April 11 & 12]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69

Author: varshu27   Replies: 547   Views: 5945

varshu27 547 5945 12 April 2015 at 12:43pm by pulchra
Live Updates [April 4 & 5]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39

Author: varshu27   Replies: 308   Views: 4348

varshu27 308 4348 05 April 2015 at 12:12pm by pulchra

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index