India-Forums

   

Live Update-May 3rd. (Page 4)

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 59004

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by -Mano-

Originally posted by Thushi

omg me suddenly not feeling well ... lil dizzy  OuchOuch

Shockedwhat happened again Thyroxin troubleOuch

han mano ... symptoms coming back again .. some change happened ... because I feel some change now...  to confirm need to go doc ... but have to take appointment .. last time dad was busy so couldnt tak Ouch

 
Thyroxin means Thyroid right?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thushi

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 42661

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi15

Mano but why I was unable to see that quote...

Thushi what happened to you suddenly
Take care...

no idea yeah sudennly feeling dizzy ... my eyes are closing yeah but cant sleep if take rest then I will sleep and it not good for my health my teacher used to scold always because we wont have any idea if something happen Stern Smile.. all will think im sleepy 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 59004

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi15

But Mano everyday is Sunday for me ga...
But I am not bored of Sunday's...

uff...this girlLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi15Thushi

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 42661

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:45am | IP Logged
post more quote partner LOLLOL

I will try also Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 59004

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by Meenakshi15

Mano but why I was unable to see that quote...

Thushi what happened to you suddenly
Take care...

no idea yeah sudennly feeling dizzy ... my eyes are closing yeah but cant sleep if take rest then I will sleep and it not good for my health my teacher used to scold always because we wont have any idea if something happen Stern Smile.. all will think im sleepy 

ya she is rightErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thushi

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 42661

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-

Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by -Mano-

Originally posted by Thushi

omg me suddenly not feeling well ... lil dizzy  OuchOuch

Shockedwhat happened again Thyroxin troubleOuch

han mano ... symptoms coming back again .. some change happened ... because I feel some change now...  to confirm need to go doc ... but have to take appointment .. last time dad was busy so couldnt tak Ouch

 
Thyroxin means Thyroid right?Confused

yes 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 59004

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

post more quote partner LOLLOL

I will try also Wink

han..will post if I findWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thushi

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 42661

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-

Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by Meenakshi15

Mano but why I was unable to see that quote...

Thushi what happened to you suddenly
Take care...

no idea yeah sudennly feeling dizzy ... my eyes are closing yeah but cant sleep if take rest then I will sleep and it not good for my health my teacher used to scold always because we wont have any idea if something happen Stern Smile.. all will think im sleepy 

ya she is rightErmm

thats why trying to keep open my eyes Ouch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mano-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Live Update - May 2nd.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

Author: varshu27   Replies: 193   Views: 3652

varshu27 193 3652 03 May 2015 at 12:12am by -Mano-
Live Updates [April 25 & 26]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43

Author: varshu27   Replies: 338   Views: 4237

varshu27 338 4237 26 April 2015 at 1:26pm by Thushi
Live Updates [April 18 & 19]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48

Author: varshu27   Replies: 376   Views: 5236

varshu27 376 5236 19 April 2015 at 1:12pm by Thushi
Live Updates [April 11 & 12]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69

Author: varshu27   Replies: 547   Views: 5955

varshu27 547 5955 12 April 2015 at 12:43pm by pulchra
Live Updates [April 4 & 5]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39

Author: varshu27   Replies: 308   Views: 4357

varshu27 308 4357 05 April 2015 at 12:12pm by pulchra

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index