Mihir & Mihika look Best!!!

Humz4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys

Is it just me or have YHM creators forgotten the chemistry of this amazing couple?? 

Mihir and Mihika's jodi was the best, I cannot believe they have so casually allowed Mihika's sacrifice to be forgotten 

She married Ashok just to save Mihir because she loved him so much- sorry guys but I really DO NOT like Rinki and Mihir together

We have so many times seen characters like Rinki see sense and move out of the picture 

I hope creators take note of feedback from viewers who post on India Forums because I would really like to see Mihir and Mihika back together!!! 

Lets hope for a sunset ending for Rinki where she see sense and leaves Mihir alone and goes back to Australia 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music24n7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Humz4eva

Hey guys

Is it just me or have YHM creators forgotten the chemistry of this amazing couple?? 

Mihir and Mihika's jodi was the best, I cannot believe they have so casually allowed Mihika's sacrifice to be forgotten 

She married Ashok just to save Mihir because she loved him so much- sorry guys but I really DO NOT like Rinki and Mihir together

We have so many times seen characters like Rinki see sense and move out of the picture 

I hope creators take note of feedback from viewers who post on India Forums because I would really like to see Mihir and Mihika back together!!! 

Lets hope for a sunset ending for Rinki where she see sense and leaves Mihir alone and goes back to Australia 

You are Right Yaar...

MIMI was the most genuine couple to whom u can connect easily...

I stopped watching YHM post separation...

Cvs raised hopes but all in vain😭😭😭
I prefer watching old gud episodes😳

n Srsly i  just hate RIMI...They have no chemistry

Humz4eva thumbnail
I just can't believe that the show has completely FORGOTTEN the sacrifice Mihika made
I really do not like watching the show anymore because of silly stories like this

Plzzz Rinki just leave Mihir alone

I WANT MIHIR & MIHIKA back togather
KP_IshRa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i want to see mihir and mihika together because they look more cute than mihir and rinky
Nupur... thumbnail
Yes u r absolutely right 
love MiMi so much ,want them together 
Hope cvs will listen to us
appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
If CVs can bring stupid twists to separate mi-mi then, I want them to bring another one to give us mi-mi back too.
they were so good and cute together... minki sucks big time
music24n7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: appuss

If CVs can bring stupid twists to separate mi-mi then, I want them to bring another one to give us mi-mi back too.

they were so good and cute together... minki sucks big time

Correct hai jii
Humz4eva thumbnail
Well lets hope CVs see our post and take note!!
music24n7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Humz4eva

Well lets hope CVs see our post and take note!!

They are actually not seeing it..
Otherwise MIMI won all the polls n there were so many posts for bringing them together
linga thumbnail
Mihika sacrificed her life for mihir and is still wishing and praying for his happiness and this is called true love.. For her love she brushed away her self respect and was begging before rinky for the sake of mihir and mihir only... But on the other hand rinky is not ready even to throw a stone for the cause of mihir.. There is no love between them.. Instead she is behaving immaturely and getting him low in the eyes of her family without even talking with him about the problem and hurting him by her words and actions.. So definitely only mihika deserves mihir..