Qubool Hai

Oh, Baby Doll Main Sone Di- Latif

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
From Esha's link, I started watching a lot of scenes and episodes from early QH2.
Remember this?

It put a smile on Sanam's face and ours. Just a nice, light, slice-of-life, heartwarming scene added for a few seconds. I loved how QH did this, not as humor or as some punchline, but just in a real way. (Which much later we also seein S3 with AG as SK for a few seconds as well.)

Man Mast Magan comes the episode after this. And the episode before this was the Seviyan scene.

Those days we would look forward to the next SaHil scene. We only got a short time of this stage of them. And the writing for SaHil, Aahil and Sanam were very strong then, maybe strongest. Going back they were some of the greatest scenes-- such a shame that it was such a short period, really, because that stage is something which can never be repeated 

Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey I actually started re-watching as well, from Aahil's entry and on! After my exams, I plan to continue! I am up to Ek Duje Ke Vaaste as of last night! Looking forward to first Junoon moment, Latif's baby doll dance, Mast Magan, the pudiney ke chutney/foreign client scenes, sevaiyaan, etc... I remember loving the sevaiyaan scene esp the look Aahil gave Sanam while walking away, seeing her talk to the dish lol Almost like he wished he could afford to be as innocent as her! And then him calling his mother to share his pain was so heartbreaking! Just like Sanam, I began to connect more to Aahil once his interactions with Tanveer were shown... They were amazing! Anyway that was off on a tangent, but thank u so much for sharing the link n making this post! Those days were truly the best!!  Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Not off on a tangent. I was editing my post as you wrote, and I wrote about the Seviyan scene in my Main Post as well.
Seviyan scene was such a touching scene. One for which they never gave any follow up. There should've been.
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Not off on a tangent. I was editing my post as you wrote, and I wrote about the Seviyan scene in my Main Post as well.

Seviyan scene was such a touching scene. One for which they never gave any follow up. There should've been.

It truly was! The way they showed the flashback from Aahil's perspective, it was almost like watching an entirely different Tanveer! Then how he tried to mask the pain with anger! I love how Sanam didnt automatically start asking if he was ok, etc... Instead she directly asked what her fault was! It all seemed seamless and natural! The way he spoke, even while giving directions, you could almost hear his pain! KV's voice modulation was awesome in that scene! It was a simple n touching scene with a lot of depth in it! I also wish they gave a follow up to it! It deserved something more. 
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have started watching QH 2 again as you can find all episodes on YT 😎

When they introduced QH2 supporting cast, I really did not like any one. That included Latif, Khala, Kulu. Now, I love them ❤️

I remember, this was the first scene I started liking Latif. I found him really funny and a nice onscreen character.

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 8 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiyaaa...

I have started watching QH 2 again as you can find all episodes on YT 😎

When they introduced QH2 supporting cast, I really did not like any one. That included Latif, Khala, Kulu. Now, I love them ❤️

I remember, this was the first scene I started liking Latif. I found him really funny and a nice onscreen character.

I liked Latif from amost the start. Khala-Khalu were annoying but I realized they were indeed humorous and found them amusing from the time they begged for forgiveness from Tanveer about Nida.

I was watching the episode where Begum Sahiba asks Sanam to sing. Khala-Khalu were dancing there too. 😆 It was sweet. They've always been a team.
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even i started re watching , after that Ek Duje k waste talk  i so wanna watch it all again, i hvnt reached here yet , but have already watched it so many times, i remember it so well. It was not OTT or something, like u hv said looked so Real , n entertaining , how Sanam was enjoying , n just how Rehaan interrupted lateef 😃😆😆 
I agree with u KK those were the best days , the writing was so tight packed n fast paced, n the Characterizations. Dialogues wrre really well written, i enjoyed those days so much even in the repeat viewing,, i always praise how well it was written then,  truly Golden days.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: micshy

Even i started re watching , after that Ek Duje k waste talk  i so wanna watch it all again, i hvnt reached here yet , but have already watched it so many times, i remember it so well. It was not OTT or something, like u hv said looked so Real , n entertaining , how Sanam was enjoying , n just how Rehaan interrupted lateef 😃😆😆 

I agree with u KK those were the best days , the writing was so tight packed n fast paced, n the Characterizations. Dialogues wrre really well written, i enjoyed those days so much even in the repeat viewing,, i always praise how well it was written then,  truly Golden days.

I mean the surrounding tracks were nothing to praise. Azhar story was utter crap. Rahat-Haya was nice back then for the most part.

When it came to SaHil, Aahil and Sanam though--the writing was strong. Only complaint is that first the time was short, and then less focus on them. There should've been more scenes and all and a longer time period before getting to Kabristan. But I don't blame the CVs for this really. Still it's a shame because as i said, you can show SaHil reloaded all you want in many different scenarios. But that initial stage of them back then--who they were back then it cannot be redone.
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

I mean the surrounding tracks were nothing to praise. Azhar story was utter crap. Rahat-Haya was nice back then for the most part.

When it came to SaHil, Aahil and Sanam though--the writing was strong. Only complaint is that first the time was short, and then less focus on them. There should've been more scenes and all and a longer time period before getting to Kabristan. But I don't blame the CVs for this really. Still it's a shame because as i said, you can show SaHil reloaded all you want in many different scenarios. But that initial stage of them back then--who they were back then it cannot be redone.

TBH SaHil were like given a huge break inbetween the Tanveer re entry time, yes they could hv been even more established, it was like the hurricane of Their love track struck so suddenly with that qabirstan track n afterwards, durung the time tanveer came back , the focus was shfted away from them, although it would hv been much better if they had shown how their dynamics changed after Sanam winning over Aahil, they could hv been given some more scenarios, like. U hv said, they in the beginning that cant be replaced ir redone .. But i think thosecdays they had to keep it fast paced bcz of the ratings n the negativity around , 
Although the sisters were such pathetic actors n azhar track was crap as well. But Asma i liked her, she could hv been retained though ... 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
I liked Asma too. And like you, I don't blame the CVs for they had to bring up a show back from the rubbles and there was negative speculation all around with ratings coming out every week.
As for SaHil, I feel they did show the progress, but it's just that they showed it in one scene and then we see the jump in another scene, etc.

Right before Sanam left, she ran into Aahil and we saw how the dynamic had changed then. And leading to that, we saw how Sanam reacted to Aahil's praise of the snake handling situation, him covering up, and then her willingness to start afresh with Aahil when he was talking to Nida via bluetooth. From Aahil's side, we saw how after he covered and backtracked his praise of her, he looked at her in more an amused way rather than an arrogant manner.

But these things all happened post Tanveer's entry, and we hardly saw much focus on it... And of course then came the fast tracked SaHil with Kabristan, Nida and Nikkah. And then of course we got SaHil development quite nicely even if their screen space varied. And then... better not talk about it. But enjoy the good things.