India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Oh, Baby Doll Main Sone Di- Latif

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
From Esha's link, I started watching a lot of scenes and episodes from early QH2.
Remember this?

It put a smile on Sanam's face and ours. Just a nice, light, slice-of-life, heartwarming scene added for a few seconds. I loved how QH did this, not as humor or as some punchline, but just in a real way. (Which much later we also seein S3 with AG as SK for a few seconds as well.)

Man Mast Magan comes the episode after this. And the episode before this was the Seviyan scene.

Those days we would look forward to the next SaHil scene. We only got a short time of this stage of them. And the writing for SaHil, Aahil and Sanam were very strong then, maybe strongest. Going back they were some of the greatest scenes-- such a shame that it was such a short period, really, because that stage is something which can never be repeated 

Edited by KhatamKahani - 02 May 2015 at 5:47pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anju32falala333HaniemicshyFireNIceJiyaaa.....Laura..simran_singh_24AnnzSageflower7RaingoddessMrDarcyfan...Tanu...chicksoup

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Hey I actually started re-watching as well, from Aahil's entry and on! After my exams, I plan to continue! I am up to Ek Duje Ke Vaaste as of last night! Looking forward to first Junoon moment, Latif's baby doll dance, Mast Magan, the pudiney ke chutney/foreign client scenes, sevaiyaan, etc... I remember loving the sevaiyaan scene esp the look Aahil gave Sanam while walking away, seeing her talk to the dish lol Almost like he wished he could afford to be as innocent as her! And then him calling his mother to share his pain was so heartbreaking! Just like Sanam, I began to connect more to Aahil once his interactions with Tanveer were shown... They were amazing! Anyway that was off on a tangent, but thank u so much for sharing the link n making this post! Those days were truly the best!! 

Edited by Raingoddess - 02 May 2015 at 5:30pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

falala333HanieMahu34micshysimran_singh_24Jiyaaa.....AnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfanchicksoupKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Not off on a tangent. I was editing my post as you wrote, and I wrote about the Seviyan scene in my Main Post as well.
Seviyan scene was such a touching scene. One for which they never gave any follow up. There should've been.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieMahu34micshyJiyaaa.....RaingoddessMrDarcyfan

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Not off on a tangent. I was editing my post as you wrote, and I wrote about the Seviyan scene in my Main Post as well.
Seviyan scene was such a touching scene. One for which they never gave any follow up. There should've been.

It truly was! The way they showed the flashback from Aahil's perspective, it was almost like watching an entirely different Tanveer! Then how he tried to mask the pain with anger! I love how Sanam didnt automatically start asking if he was ok, etc... Instead she directly asked what her fault was! It all seemed seamless and natural! The way he spoke, even while giving directions, you could almost hear his pain! KV's voice modulation was awesome in that scene! It was a simple n touching scene with a lot of depth in it! I also wish they gave a follow up to it! It deserved something more. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahu34micshysimran_singh_24Jiyaaa.....AnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfanKhatamKahani

Jiyaaa..... IF-Rockerz
Jiyaaa.....
Jiyaaa.....

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I have started watching QH 2 again as you can find all episodes on YT Cool

When they introduced QH2 supporting cast, I really did not like any one. That included Latif, Khala, Kulu. Now, I love them Heart

I remember, this was the first scene I started liking Latif. I found him really funny and a nice onscreen character.

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 02 May 2015 at 9:26pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahu34micshysimran_singh_24Raingoddessflora212KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jiyaaa...

I have started watching QH 2 again as you can find all episodes on YT Cool

When they introduced QH2 supporting cast, I really did not like any one. That included Latif, Khala, Kulu. Now, I love them Heart

I remember, this was the first scene I started liking Latif. I found him really funny and a nice onscreen character.

I liked Latif from amost the start. Khala-Khalu were annoying but I realized they were indeed humorous and found them amusing from the time they begged for forgiveness from Tanveer about Nida.

I was watching the episode where Begum Sahiba asks Sanam to sing. Khala-Khalu were dancing there too. LOL It was sweet. They've always been a team.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshysimran_singh_24Jiyaaa.....flora212

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Even i started re watching , after that Ek Duje k waste talk  i so wanna watch it all again, i hvnt reached here yet , but have already watched it so many times, i remember it so well. It was not OTT or something, like u hv said looked so Real , n entertaining , how Sanam was enjoying , n just how Rehaan interrupted lateef Big smileLOLLOL 
I agree with u KK those were the best days , the writing was so tight packed n fast paced, n the Characterizations. Dialogues wrre really well written, i enjoyed those days so much even in the repeat viewing,, i always praise how well it was written then,  truly Golden days.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jiyaaa.....simran_singh_24KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by micshy

Even i started re watching , after that Ek Duje k waste talk  i so wanna watch it all again, i hvnt reached here yet , but have already watched it so many times, i remember it so well. It was not OTT or something, like u hv said looked so Real , n entertaining , how Sanam was enjoying , n just how Rehaan interrupted lateef Big smileLOLLOL 
I agree with u KK those were the best days , the writing was so tight packed n fast paced, n the Characterizations. Dialogues wrre really well written, i enjoyed those days so much even in the repeat viewing,, i always praise how well it was written then,  truly Golden days.

I mean the surrounding tracks were nothing to praise. Azhar story was utter crap. Rahat-Haya was nice back then for the most part.

When it came to SaHil, Aahil and Sanam though--the writing was strong. Only complaint is that first the time was short, and then less focus on them. There should've been more scenes and all and a longer time period before getting to Kabristan. But I don't blame the CVs for this really. Still it's a shame because as i said, you can show SaHil reloaded all you want in many different scenarios. But that initial stage of them back then--who they were back then it cannot be redone.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshysimran_singh_24Jiyaaa.....flora212

Go to top