Shlok has started the play from their first meeting!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Clever shlok has started the whole drama right from the start, astha taking suman aunty and other to see her grandaughters play then the housefull sign and ticket confusion in the end shlok shouting at astha and saying i don't want to see your face ever again. The full ashlok hate story that turned to their lovestory πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by KareenaIPKKND2

Clever shlok has started the whole drama right from the start, astha taking suman aunty and other to see her grandaughters play then the housefull sign and ticket confusion in the end shlok shouting at astha and saying i don't want to see your face ever again. The full ashlok hate story that turned to their lovestoryπŸ˜ƒ
but I was wondering why he wants to stress her out! I was hoping he will attempt by recreating happy memories! πŸ˜•
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

but I was wondering why he wants to stress her out! I was hoping he will attempt by recreating happy memories! πŸ˜•
because unfortunately that's how they met firstπŸ˜•πŸ˜† stress/ hate/ heatπŸ˜‰
yeah he started and he did their very first meeting and i liked it. I hope vl get to see sme gud scenes...

I think hate s easy to reach than love. Thats y he tried their very first meeting...

Saji...πŸ˜†.Here everyone is complaining ...there was no intensity in scenes like Past   ..Dark Hate or Bloody Love...Which was what would ...Stress Astha  out in present condition Really...And your saying ...Why Shlok is Stressing Astha ...ok.

Well To Recover Happily ...we need to...Cure The diesease... First...Shlok is doing the same without stressing Astha.
Edited by akashavani - 8 years ago

Sajji
That will also follow 
I dont know whether its right or Wrong that Shlok recreated their First Memory which is totally hateful... But i m enjoying it...

As far happy moment we all know that Bharkha doesnt like Shlok and she hate him so Shlok just uses her hate as his advantage becoz their Story is started from Hate Love and Happy moment come after a Long time if in hate mode he try to create Happy moment it will not having a much effect...
How can Bharkha  recollect Happy moment with shlok when she hate shlok right now... Its only Hate thing is affecting her...
But im enjoying this new track..
Originally posted by k.taddy1234

I dont know whether its right or Wrong that Shlok recreated their First Memory which is totally hateful... But i m enjoying it...

As far happy moment we all know that Bharkha doesnt like Shlok and she hate him so Shlok just uses her hate as his advantage becoz their Story is started from Hate Love and Happy moment come after a Long time if in hate mode he try to create Happy moment it will not having a much effect...
How can Bharkha  recollect Happy moment with shlok when she hate shlok right now... Its only Hate thing is affecting her...
But im enjoying this new track..
Kusum...I Agree Completely. ...Shlok,will  first have to  use...Astha's  hate memories...to recollect  her past ..slowly. ...then slowly  show happy moments...of AShlok..by herself. ...without ..Stress..at all.
Originally posted by akashavani

Kusum...I Agree Completely. ...Shlok,will first have to use...Astha's hate memories...to recollect her past ..slowly. ...then slowly show happy moments...of AShlok..by herself. ...without ..Stress..at all.
I have no problem with Shlok stressing her out, it's what the doc advised him not to πŸ˜† when did the cvs ever stick to logic πŸ˜‰