Posted: 8 years ago
Where is Astha????
i mean seriously where is she.is she dead
i dont see any astha not even a mill bit in barkha
is barkha really Astha or a look alike
whenever i remember astha my eyes get wet.missing her a lot
i think cvs killed her
there is no astha but just a look a like of her whom shlok is falling back of
i want to ask cvs does a person character,attitude everything dies if they loose there memory
or this kind of new memory loss disease which the cvs invented
i had seen a lot of shows where people had memory loss but it might had them loose there memories but didnt let them change there characters,attitude,values everything.
its so hard to watch this person barkha who dont have anything left no character,attitude,personality not even a bit of astha
now dont say that she speaks marathi my foot.is that called or acc to cvs that she is astha
how did her personality,traits,characterstics died just bcz she forgot her past
how can a person completely change only bcz they dont remember there past
even her common sense,brain,perception of seeing things,characterstics everything are vanished
i hope cvs get there sense soon bfr its hard and impossible for the audience to accept astha back even though she gets her memory back.
Originally posted by muktha_cute

Where is Astha????
i mean seriously where is she.is she dead
i dont see any astha not even a mill bit in barkha
is barkha really Astha or a look alike
whenever i remember astha my eyes get wet.missing her a lot
i think cvs killed her
there is no astha but just a look a like of her whom shlok is falling back of
i want to ask cvs does a person character,attitude everything dies if they loose there memory
or this kind of new memory loss disease which the cvs invented
i had seen a lot of shows where people had memory loss but it might had them loose there memories but didnt let them change there characters,attitude,values everything.
its so hard to watch this person barkha who dont have anything left no character,attitude,personality not even a bit of astha
now dont say that she speaks marathi my foot.is that called or acc to cvs that she is astha
how did her personality,traits,characterstics died just bcz she forgot her past
how can a person completely change only bcz they dont remember there past
even her common sense,brain,perception of seeing things,characterstics everything are vanished
i hope cvs get there sense soon bfr its hard and impossible for the audience to accept astha back even though she gets her memory back.
there are varying degrees of memory loss and members have posted info on different kinds of amnesia! Cvs are showing us a rare kind of amnesia , LOL, to justify their story where IS has brainwashed her so much that she doesn't question anything! She is happy to believe IS as she doesn't know anything else. I stopped questioning logic, but this is apparently what 5:30 viewers would like to watch
Agree..it's hard to change a person's basic characteristics...at least I want to believe so๐Ÿ˜Š but cvs showing along with memory astha has lost her reasoning power๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ 
Where is Aastha?. I too have been searching her for a long days. My Aastha is a simple girl. We can see in her face some  mercy, childishness, foolhardiness,mischief and lots of love. I miss her so much. If anybody finds her , please inform to IPKKNDEBP  India forums. 
That IS completely changed our cute astha into barka
She is not aastha so dont feel sorry  for her at all but she looks irritating... Frankly speaking i didnt want to see her scene... she looks annoying and specially her HUM alap...

Agree muktha...cvs have completely changed asthas character...
The previous astha used to be inquisitive, DQ, clumsy, liar and cute..
Now she acts only on indrajeets instruction...follows his every command without questioning , believing his every word, no traces of Drameebaazi, always tells truth nothing but truth to indrajeet...shares everything with him.not at all a liar ...which she never did with shlok..not at all clumsy..became a posh lady..
Originally posted by k.taddy1234

She is not aastha so dont feel sorry  for her at all but she looks irritating... Frankly speaking i didnt want to see her scene... she looks annoying and specially her HUM alap...

Agree totally!! Find Barkha hiGhly irritating!! She's totally over made up & very annoying!! Time to bring Astha back...:(
Mukta..Agree with you ...I have written in my post...That Amnesia Erases only the memories of Mind ...But not the ...Deep Feelings..and basic inherent Nature of the Soul ..Ever...they are revealed...Subconsciously. ...Time toTime...Definitely. 

Astha's  Amnesia.is Called ...GRAVE..AMNESIA (Dead). ...where she forgot her whole past. ..not just some incidents...HERE ...IS...completely  Trained  her as Dutiful Bharkha he wanted ...like ..A Lifeless Puppet..she follows  ...but her natural nature is keeping her Exuberant  ...but not Happy...that's  why ..as soon as she saw...Shlok. her feelings and senses awakened  ..she started Changing and questioning  herself. ...till her memories  are back ...

But must say...even in Grave Amnesia. ...She would be protecting and distancing herself ..from Sarcar family .with her deep feelings like True Astha Too...and I have Written that too...Astha is only being  dutiful PA Bharkha. ..Not Astha truly  ..Hope CVS ..show this Track of Astha properly ...Without loosing out on ...TRUE ASTHA .
Good - I was starting to worry that I was the only one who felt irritated by Barkha. She is annoying as hell. I can't stand her. ๐Ÿ˜ก