What's special on the forum today?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
YHM forum is one huge forum, I have observed many a times that since there are so many threads(live thread, ATs, review topics,OSthons, SBS/SBB videos, Insta, FB update etc.), OSes, SSes, special posts going on in the forum at a time, we often tend to get involved in one thread and miss on on whats happening on the rest of the forum. Especially many a times the conversations get really hilarious..and other times people post comments, views, write-ups, stories which are a must read for the rest of the people on the forum.

I was thinking that maybe we cud have a special thread where in people cud link up all these special convos..fun/special comments n posts, stories etc..or anything special they come across on the forum..or watever u definitely wanna suggest oders to read..

Wat do say guys.. may be we cud start updating this thread now itself! 😊 
Edited by peace.. - 8 years ago
Originally posted by smritishah

Today's special is this: DLEA-Raman's gone to US with Vineeta and Ishu to spend time with Subbu
All the DLEA reviews so far are soo soo hilarious.
OMG ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
seriously! imean how ridiculously can people analyse( its a compliment, i found it very entertaining)
 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

TFS. had u not shared this, i wud hv never come across this topic! ðŸ˜Š 
See, this kind of a thread wud definitely help a lot of us! ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by peace.. - 8 years ago
Originally posted by peace..

OMG ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
seriously! imean how ridiculously can people analyse( its a compliment, i found it very entertaining)
 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

TFS. had u not shared this, i wud hv never come across this topic! ðŸ˜Š 
See, this kind of a thread wud definitely help a lot of us! ðŸ˜ƒ
Yes Pallavi first when I read that post I was thinking Aani never write or doing such kind of analysis when I recheck it was similar name but not same person.🤣🤣
Originally posted by usaonly

Yes Pallavi first when I read that post I was thinking Aani never write or doing such kind of analysis when I recheck it was similar name but not same person.🤣🤣
I know jum!😆
I esp loved todays sbd segment on rohit- anita.. totally love d jodi! Also got to know anita has cried bcos of negative comments for her character of shagun . Link: Edited by peace.. - 8 years ago