I am looking forward to see BV as well as Zoya's Tripple D: Kat

Posted: 8 years ago

Excerpts from the long interview...

On her pictures and videos being leaked
I have no problems with pictures and videos being shared. Is it necessary? Do I wish everyone needed to do that? No.

In an ideal world, I feel that when you attend events or are at work or giving interviews where I am present in a professional capacity and you are present in yours " this is how the media and stars should interact. Not when you see someone at the airport when they are sitting alone quietly. There, they are obviously not working, they are having their alone time.

But I know it's not going to happen. I don't feel angry or bad... a lot of times, I feel tired. Like when you just want to sit and you don't want a picture of you half-asleep, all over the Internet or in 10 newspapers. If the age of the Internet hadn't been the way it is, then you wouldn't have to think so much before giving a picture to somebody.

At times you are sleeping on a plane or a lounge and people wake you up for a picture and that picture is going to be circulated among various publications, chalo it's okay, it's not the end of the world. But sometimes you just have to think twice before getting your pictures clicked.

On Ranbir's Bombay Velvet
 Bombay Velvet has a very credible world. It's a very beautiful attempt by Anurag Kashyap. All of them really just make good cinema and make it with passion and go out there and try something completely new. I am looking forward to see Bombay Velvet as well as Zoya Akhtar's Dil Dhadakne Do.

On Jagga Jasoos
I am playing a type of a journalist in the film... We will be done shooting for this in July and in August, I will start shooting for Nitya (Mehra)'s film with Sidharth Malhotra.

On working with Ranbir in Jagga Jasoos
It was really nice. It's our third film together and we had a great time on the sets. Raajneeti was a film that did really well but was pretty tough to shoot though... so JJ is a very different kind of a film compared to the two previous ones we have done and honestly, there's still a lot left. We still have three major months of the shoot left so I am looking forward to that.

On Ranbir as a co-star
He is the same as he was when I first worked with him. Just that he has now become a little bit more opinionated. He better not be my biggest critic! He better not have any criticisms! We discuss a lot of cinema, we discuss our opinions " we don't always agree, but we do talk a lot about movies. There are so many films that we both like.

http://www.asianage.com/bollywood/ranbir-has-become-bit-more-opinionated-katrina-kaif-124

Edited by NailClipper - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DianaPrince thumbnail

Originally posted by: NailClipper

I am playing a type of a journalist in the film... 

Which paper?? TOI??😛

[quote] he has now become a little bit more opinionated. He better not be my biggest critic! He better not have any criticisms!  [/quote] 

'Kar di murgi daal barabar'.

Edited by NailClipper - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NailClipper

[quote]
he has now become a little bit more opinionated. He better not be my biggest critic! He better not have any criticisms! We discuss a lot of cinema, we discuss our opinions [/quote]

'Kar di murgi daal barabar'.

Ghar ki murgi daal barabar?
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Her first answer ( about pics/ videos getting leaked) reminds me of this- ðŸ˜†

rishi kapoor @chintskap  

Learnt certain actresses use their PR to inform media their arrivals/departures and supply web sites their pictures.Let work speak honnies!

EllaElla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kat and RK have gotten pretty good flying under the radar at airports though. They are constantly traveling yet hardly any airport pics.
The times Kat got seen at airport, woh tho zoom ke camera ko jhaapat de re thi, lol. ðŸ˜†

Her comment about RK not criticizing her reminds me of the time at the Dhoom3 conference when a reporter asked for her response about RK ranking her above Sonam and Deepika in acting on KWK, she said he knows what's good for him. LOL Bechara. 

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great interview.
She is having a very hectic schedule this year, films shooting back to back, endorsement commitments etc.

her line up is very impressive, so excited.